The Mourinho Thread

Don't think the board will just ditch the plan that we have started to pursue in last few years. The squad needs to be rebuilded and FFP is coming in as well. If anything, the board will ditch Mourinho first.

FFP? What's that?

:Goober:

If he does attend the final press conference, he should expect questions about him joining us in multitude.

Exactly, that's why I think he will not do it. Off to London immediately. :yay:

Don't think the board will just ditch the plan that we have started to pursue in last few years. The squad needs to be rebuilded and FFP is coming in as well. If anything, the board will ditch Mourinho first.

yeah. i hope these are not just words to the board. "Developing youngsters" should also be part of the Mourinho agenda this time. Not just winning

Is funny cause the whole "what if" world was like that this whole season under Benitez.

I'm saying things like I said for Benitez.

If he does this then good.

If he does that then bad.

I'm not a Benitez fc, torres fc, or Mourinho fc fan.

Despite Mourinho doing good in the past, he still is required some minimum standard like any manager.

So yes that's the what if scenario.

So we want "stability", but if Mourinho doesn't deliver the first season he should be out? I honestly don't know what people want anymore.

Can I kindly remind you that Jose was the most loved Chelsea manager since Roman took over and Benitez was the most hated? How can you even compare these two? There is more to football than points and trophies, there is something called dignity and respect for the fans.

Besides managers got sacked even if they delivered.

There is no such thing as Mourinho FC. And yes, I'm a Mourinho fan - together with most of Chelsea supporters.

yeah. i hope these are not just words to the board. "Developing youngsters" should also be part of the Mourinho agenda this time. Not just winning

Pretty sure the board would have made this aim clear to Mourinho in their meetings. And if Mourinho is returning, then I'm sure he has agreed to bring these young players up.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11835/8742473/Barcelona-vice-president-hits-out-at-Chelsea-bound-former-Real-boss-Jose-Mourinho

That was a bit harsh but I think it was a bit low of Mourinho leaving Casillas out of the squad for the last game of the season.

Fromm BBC live text:

LONELY JOSE

A great shot on the TV of Mourinho standing alone in the tunnel leaning against the wall as his players have already come out. Cristiano Ronaldo is the only man to keep him company.

Ronaldo to chelsea with mourinho :ph34r: