The Mourinho Thread

Lol the peasant is indeed a peasant if he comes tell him i was here.

U on goal legacy? if u are u should know who i am, actually maybe not lol.

@ didier if a fair fair glance is kissing his ass then u wont see one from me. I wasnt a hateful jackass, just people trying to hide mous failures in madrid with fantasy player wars lol.

wow... a madrid fan who thinks that mou's failures had nothing to do with him losing players of the calibres like cassilas, ramos etc etc/ what stuff u on dude? or did u just start watching football.

why do we let such idiots join this forum...

The only peasant here is you mate...

Are you a kid or something?

Cause in many posts I always see you insulting somebody that does not agrees with your opinions.....

Anyways to this Madrid guy, all I can say is that hiddink had a bad time in Madrid but he was an awesome coach for me despite that fiasco.

The same I would say about AVB with us.

Another fiasco but I think he is still a good coach that will get better as the years passes.

We all know Mourinho likes to have pressure on him, but I think when he comes back he is going to be under insane pressure to deliver for us

Well yea with people here saying "If he comes back I'm certain we will win the league and dominate English football.." etc.

He is the best manager, but even he needs time. We're not guarenteed anything, especially not a league trophy as soon as he gets back.

We need to support him even if he doesnt deliver instantly.

Well yea with people here saying "If he comes back I'm certain we will win the league and dominate English football.." etc.

He is the best manager, but even he needs time. We're not guarenteed anything, especially not a league trophy as soon as he gets back.

We need to support him even if he doesnt deliver instantly.

well true fans will support him, but my fear is the plastic fans and press putting him down and we all know that will lead to Roman sacking him.

well true fans will support him, but my fear is the plastic fans and press putting him down and we all know that will lead to Roman sacking him.

Well if he does worse then Benitez, then yes he will get the sack.

But Mourinho doing worse then Benitez???

I don't see it!

I doubt the announcement will be today though i am sure everyone will be eagerly awaiting the press conference. Tommorrow or Monday seems more likely.

Tomorrow is my guess. Pretty sure Jose and the staff is allready settled in England. All they have to do now is finish the game today, head back to London from the earliest flight and sign first thing tomorrow morning.

I doubt the announcement will be today though i am sure everyone will be eagerly awaiting the press conference. Tommorrow or Monday seems more likely.

My guess is tomorrow in the afternoon to be confirmed on our official website, Monday morning the press conference.

Anyways, nice little detail to be worried about. :D