The Mourinho Thread

oh, ok i didn't know the truth and justice and all that stuff was just a numbers game. whoever has the most people behind them holds the truth. Got it again, i'm learning so many valuable lessons today, thank you

judgment calls, common sense and logic.

does not take much to understand some things. but keep on hoping for players to come out and say "i did it on purpose". until then, everything is hunky dory.

Below is a link to a thread on RedCafe called:

Why Is Juan Mata such a coward in possession?

He hasn't gone guns blazing at United either,but I guess we should still blame Jose for that.

Ignore the fact that Juan started scoring every 2 games as soon as he went to United under Moyes and then started to play shit under a manager that plays shit football while playing him on the wing...hmmm, sounds familiar.

judgment calls, common sense and logic.

does not take much to understand some things. but keep on hoping for players to come out and say "i did it on purpose". until then, everything is hunky dory.

I guess you can use logic to know what goes on in the dressing room because i sure can't. All i see is what happens on the pitch and i saw a whole lot of players playing with more intent then they have over the past few months but common sense does not let me dictate that is solely because they didnt give a fuck before

and it's not unheard of that footballers write books about their careers and such and talking about such events.

I guess you can use logic to know what goes on in the dressing room because i sure can't. All i see is what happens on the pitch and i saw a whole lot of players playing with more intent then they have over the past few months but common sense does not let me dictate that is solely because they didnt give a fuck before

and it's not unheard of that footballers write books about their careers and such and talking about such events.

oh so i should wait for 20 years for cesc's book and till then let him ruin the club. sounds like a plan.

exactly, u could see the players play with more intent, not only that but in the previous games, u could see the players playing like they actually did not care. then you could hear pat nevin's comment, or emenalo's comments or today courtois comments. there is co-incidence, there is naivety and then there is plain old ignorance.

oh so i should wait for 20 years for cesc's book and till then let him ruin the club. sounds like a plan.

exactly, u could see the players play with more intent, not only that but in the previous games, u could see the players playing like they actually did not care. then you could hear pat nevin's comment, or emenalo's comments or today courtois comments. there is co-incidence, there is naivety and then there is plain old ignorance.

If it's so logical and easy that you can 100% unmastakingly point fingers and pick out the bad apples as you claim, share them with everyone. And at what time they actually decided to stop caring about the club and start betraying Mou. Maybe you even know why. At least that way we can find out when the truth ever comes out if it was that easy and simple to point out as you claim.

Edit: i really advise you to watch the movie '12 angry men', gonna fit right up your ally

Jose Mourinho has received a number of other offers although none from the elite band of super clubs. [independent]

It's better if he goes to a small club. He needs to get his act straighten out. That might help him a bit.

You saw how Madrid had him.

Now you add his Chelsea stint and he will probably be all messed up.

If it's so logical and easy that you can 100% unmastakingly point fingers and pick out the bad apples as you claim, share them with everyone. And at what time they actually decided to stop caring about the club and start betraying Mou. Maybe you even know why. At least that way we can find out when the truth ever comes out if it was that easy and simple to point out as you claim

did i say i knew why? did i ever say that? stop trying to put words into my mouths.

i do know WHAT they did, which was put in half arsed performances. and i guess, i have already taken the names of the 2 players over and over and over again and also made it quite clear why i think what i think.

maybe if you were not so ignorant or hell bent in blaming all of this down on jose, you could see and understand it for yourself.

did i say i knew why? did i ever say that? stop trying to put words into my mouths.

i do know WHAT they did, which was put in half arsed performances. and i guess, i have already taken the names of the 2 players over and over and over again and also made it quite clear why i think what i think.

maybe if you were not so ignorant or hell bent in blaming all of this down on jose, you could see and understand it for yourself.

When did i say that, huh, lol?????????

you're so full of it that it's not worth spending more time on it, it's clear your mind is made up and you won't listen to reason.

cheers and have a good day

Mourinho embarrasses the club week in week out whether it's through his tactics and team selection or his atrocious post-match interviews. He even goes to the extent of putting himself above the club: "If the club sack me, they have sacked the best manager they have ever had." What is the result? Jose Mourinho chants.

A player like Hazard who last season gave it his all in a system that prevented him from expressing his best abilities. Only after 4 months of poor form, people who barely know how to spell his name call him a rat without any type of concrete evidence that proves he had anything to do with all this.

The irony here is a disgrace. I'll give it to Mourinho though, he has managed to create a cult by brainwashing so many fans by making himself the victim and the players the rats. They ignore whatever he does and have a go at the players at the slightest chance.

The Manipulator One.

I think it has more to do with the fans being happy about finally having a manager, and know that he has the same passion for the club as they do. Also, his trophies and work for this club speaks for them selves.

If Hazard would show as much passion for the club as José has done, they would not have turned on him. Instead Hazard has done things such as giving an interview while wearing a PSG jersey moments after we lost to them.

I still think some fans have gone overboard with posters as the "3 rats" poster. I was neither against or with the decision to sack José, and Hazard is one of, if not my favorite current Chelsea player.

We also have to put ourselves in those people's shoes without talking like this.

I think it has more to do with the fans being happy about finally having a manager, and know that he has the same passion for the club as they do. Also, his trophies and work for this club speaks for them selves.

If Hazard would show as much passion for the club as José has done, they would not have turned on him. Instead Hazard has done things such as giving an interview while wearing a PSG jersey moments after we lost to them.

I still think some fans have gone overboard with posters as the "3 rats" poster. I was neither against or with the decision to sack José, and Hazard is one of, if not my favorite current Chelsea player.

We also have to put ourselves in those people's shoes without talking like this.

Pretty much this