The Mourinho Thread

so every time the players have a problem with the manager, they can put in half arsed performances, get him sacked and since we cant "prove" anything in the court of law, we should sit by seeing them screwing the club over and over again?

whilst there are people paying £30+ and season tickets to water down to the stupid owner and the board.

i think we played with a lot of intensity. we pressed high up. we moved the ball well. costa stayed in the box. all of these things jose has been asking for.

What intensity? What pressing? Sunderland barely touched the ball and often played the ball long when they got it. It was all Chelsea hogging the ball.

They were terrible. They did not press and gave Chelsea all the space they wanted. No double marking, no two banks of four tightly packed in front of goal, no aggression, no intentional fouls. Just a disjointed mess after conceding two goals so quickly.

That was a walk in the park. The performance vs Porto was more impressive. But I guess that doesn't count.

so every time the players have a problem with the manager, they can put in half arsed performances, get him sacked and since we cant "prove" anything in the court of law, we should sit by seeing them screwing the club over and over again?

Who determines whether someone is putting in a half arse performance or just out of form,lacking in confidence,motivation?

Costa today was still pretty shit despite the departure of Mou, maybe he is just horribly out of form and low on confidence and not intentionally trying to fuck things up

That is a basic value of every decent society, that you cant blame people on assumptions and i'm glad people in charge are smart enough not to do this as well.

And on the flip side to that, ae you suggesting that every time a manager leads his team to the relegation zone, the club should absolve him of any blame and sign 22 new players?

Got it.

http://forum.talkchelsea.net/topic/20662-the-mourinho-thread/?p=1189015

people should either know the whole context and what a poster stands on, or simply not get into a discussion. simple/

Who determines whether someone is putting in a half arse performance in or just out of form,lacking in confidence,motivation?

Costa today was still pretty shit despite the departure of Mou, maybe he is just horribly out of form and low on confidence and not intentionally trying to fuck things up

That is a basic value of every decent society, that you cant blame people on assumptions and i'm glad people in charge are smart enough not to do this as well.

if you cant understand the difference in an out of form performance and a cesc/costa performance, then i honestly have nothing to say.

http://forum.talkchelsea.net/topic/20662-the-mourinho-thread/?p=1189015

people should either know the whole context and what a poster stands on, or simply not get into a discussion. simple/

You are reading an awful lot into what is essentially a throwaway comment by Courtois.

What intensity? What pressing? Sunderland barely touched the ball and often played the ball long when they got it. It was all Chelsea hogging the ball.

They were terrible. They did not press and gave Chelsea all the space they wanted. No double marking, no two banks of four tightly packed in front of goal, no aggression, no intentional fouls. Just a disjointed mess after conceding two goals so quickly.

That was a walk in the park. The performance vs Porto was more impressive. But I guess that doesn't count.

the intensity and pressing we showed from the starting whistle. in the 2nd half when we actually dropped off a little, sunderland were slicing us open when the wished.

how many times this season have we started matches looking like zombies. sunderland were getting forced to go long in the first half.

pat nevin said it.

and today courtois said this "I didn't have a problem with the manager. You'd have to ask the other players about them" #cfc @bbc5live

why would a player even say something like this unless there were some major major problems.

just one thing, were the tactics different today? was the formation different. jose's selection, tactics, negativity has cost us massively. his transfers have been hopeless to say the least and his youth handling has been disastorous. but just look at the players. look at their effort or lack of it. their attitude, has been far worse than any of it

Not sure about the transfers, if it wasn't for Mourinho we wouldn't have Pedro... he made the phone call and got his name to the signature. He's not been his best but he has an excuse, he's not used to the club, how we play and he didn't get much game time in Barcelona.

And he scored today....

if you cant understand the difference in an out of form performance and a cesc/costa performance, then i honestly have nothing to say.

So we'll just have to trust your almighty knowledge about these things and believe you by your word when you can pick out the players who intentionally stop trying, got it

You are reading an awful lot into what is essentially a throwaway comment by Courtois.

and pat nevin, and emenalo. too much of a co-incidence.

plus your point was that i actually wanted jose to say. NO, i did not. but i also dont want players who dont give a fuck about the club to be here.

Not sure about the transfers, if it wasn't for Mourinho we wouldn't have Pedro... he made the phone call and got his name to the signature. He's not been his best but he has an excuse, he's not used to the club, how we play and he didn't get much game time in Barcelona.

And he scored today....

lukaku, mata, kdb, bertrand. i was mainly talking about that.

So we'll just have to trust your almighty knowledge about these things and believe you by your word when you can pick out the players who intentionally stop trying, got it

me and a lot of fans here. and about 43,000 match going fans. but obviously, we are all idiots compared to your grace.

lukaku, mata, kdb, bertrand. i was mainly talking about that.

Lukaku wasn't in good form when we sold him. Mata was a moaner because he couldn't get on the first team every week so he went. Not sure behind the reason for Berttand.

Lukaku wasn't in good form when we sold him. Mata was a moaner because he couldn't get on the first team every week so he went. Not sure behind the reason for Berttand.

How do you mean Lukaku was not in good form when we sold him? Lol. He came of a season where he scored goals galore for Everton at a young age.

Also help me out Michael. When did Mata complain about not getting in the first team?

me and a lot of fans here. and about 43,000 match going fans. but obviously, we are all idiots compared to your grace.

oh, ok i didn't know the truth and justice and all that stuff was just a numbers game. whoever has the most people behind them holds the truth. Got it again, i'm learning so many valuable lessons today, thank you