The Mourinho Thread

People often forget that Mata is more dispossesed than Fabregas, and is physically, really, really weak.

This kind of players need protection to succeed, or team tactics built around them and only for them to shine, like Benitez did with Mata.

I'd rather see José give Hazard the freedom he did in the last two seasons ( relative freedom, we have to admit ), than build all our game around Mata and make players like Hazard and Oscar defend for him ( like Benitez did ).

Because simply put, Hazard is 10 times a better footballer than Mata, and we can only have one of that kind of players with freedom with out ageing and slow defense.

José is dealing with what he inherited, deal with it yourself now...

10394562_10205341324921112_6267136924688

Excuse me, but this expert named Hamann knows absolutely nothing!

Last year Guardiola was on his way to City, almost done, Bayern without a Chance against Porto in the second leg and the list could continue.

I can do it all day, lol.

I normally respect former professional players and their opinions, but this dude, i'm done!

Jose Mourinho looks like he's begging for the sack... I'd be stunned if he is still at Chelsea in May, says Dietmar Hamann

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3282782/Jose-Mourinho-looks-like-s-begging-sack-d-stunned-Chelsea-says-Dietmar-Hamann.html#ixzz3pEC7XHfb
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Replacing Mourinho with his arch rival Guardiola would heat things up.

If i remember correctly, Mourinho said in the past that he would like to stay in England and maybe London.

So its crystal clear what will happen.

Yes, Guardiola knows how to orchestrate a football team but for me he is not better that the portuguese.

Furthermore Guardiola will change the team:

Terry, Cahill, Zouma (bad passing), Azpilicueta (not good enough with going forward) Matic (one dimensional left footy)

Ramires, Mikel, RLC (not good enough with the ball), Fabregas (Guardiola does not rate him anymore), maybe Willian too because of slowing the play down, the list goes on, would have to go.

I don't want that to happen!

Yes, guys like Musonda would get playing time, there would be good things too, but for me not enough.

His 3-5-2 failed miserablely, Van Gaal tested it enough.

If a new guy has to come, i prefer some young and visionary dude, someone like Tuchel from BVB.

But i stay with Jose, he loves the club more than some of his predecessors, you can't buy that!

Brilliant. Seems like Mourinho's love affair with sticking with the same ol' players has rubbed off on his fans and worshippers, too.

We will know what the board and Mourinho think in January. If the board brings the players he wants then it would mean that they are actually behind him, otherwise we will see more bad results and tantrums.

Brilliant. Seems like Mourinho's love affair with sticking with the same ol' players has rubbed off on his fans and worshippers, too.

So you'd change Matic, Zouma, RLC, Azpi and Willian?

Interesting....but hey it's Mourinho's cult apparently!

Yes, i'm in the Mourinho corner or as you said i'm one of his worshippers, lol.

Is it that bad, is it a crime?!

Blue_Fox already said it perfectly, i don't want Zouma and so on gone!

Now i give it a try, what would you change?

Buy a lot of new players, a new manager and during the season a restart has to happen?

For me that's not necessary, not today.

So you'd change Matic, Zouma, RLC, Azpi and Willian?

Interesting....but hey it's Mourinho's cult apparently!

My honest opinion? Matic and Cesar are the only two of those players I'd ideally want in my starting-11.

I'm not a fan of technically below-average CBs so I don't rate Zouma as highly as most people on this site do. Everyone has their preferences and in my team I'm not sure I'd want him as a starter. Willian's okay but then again, is he really the bar that we should set? If we can get someone better than him (and we can) then I'm all for replacing him. And RLC... not sure anyone at this point knows what he's gonna be. If Guardiola wanted a proven world-class player at the expense of RLC it's a no-brainer IMO.

My honest opinion? Matic and Cesar are the only two of those players I'd ideally want in my starting-11.

I'm not a fan of technically below-average CBs so I don't rate Zouma as highly as most people on this site do. Everyone has their preferences and in my team I'm not sure I'd want him as a starter. Willian's okay but then again, is he really the bar that we should set? If we can get someone better than him (and we can) then I'm all for replacing him. And RLC... not sure anyone at this point knows what he's gonna be. If Guardiola wanted a proven world-class player at the expense of RLC it's a no-brainer IMO.

Spot on, but still you feel compelled to call someone who happens to like Willian or Zouma "Mourinho worshippers"?

I think it silly.

Furthermore Guardiola will change the team: Terry, Cahill, Zouma (bad passing), Azpilicueta (not good enough with going forward) Matic (one dimensional left footy) Ramires, Mikel, RLC (not good enough with the ball), Fabregas (Guardiola does not rate him anymore), maybe Willian too because of slowing the play down, the list goes on, would have to go.

Find that to be a bit of a nonsense, no disrespect. You're judging some of the players there by their current abilities and making assumptions that Guardiola will just toss them aside. For all we know, he might take those players in his stride and actually help them to get even better - technically, tactically, mentally etc.

Find that to be a bit of a nonsense, no disrespect. You're judging some of the players there by their current abilities and making assumptions that Guardiola will just toss them aside. For all we know, he might take those players in his stride and actually help them to get even better - technically, tactically, mentally etc.

I think some of those players are a little far gone to be improving technically or mentally. I don't see much change possible in Mikel, Ramires, Matic, Terry and Cahill. I think they are set in their ways by now. They could surely tweak their m.o but I don't think any manager could re-purpose them into something they aren't.

mata had his fair share of good games, for us 13/14. palace , spurs , arsenal off the top of my head. I also remember him playing 2 spectacular passes, only for eto to mess up both. Jose just wasn't interested in him.

not how I remember it..... started off awfully versus Villa and Mourinho was right to sub him and apart from one or two decent moments in games didnt really improve. Seemed way off the pace compared to the others around him.

Can remember being at the Villa game and thinking what has happened to the clubs last years winner players player of the year