The Mourinho Thread

Omg this forum is worse by the day!

At the time KdB was in our squad we had Oscar and Mata ahead of him and there are only a certain number of AMs one team can play. Mata had just come off two player of the season awards and if you remember Oscar was by far our best player in 2013-14.

So it would just be natural for Jose to play Mata, Oscar and Hazard as our attcking trio. Also, after Mata didnt perform, KDB did very very poorly with the chances he had.

At the time no one cried over KDB's sale. Everyone knew he was goos but at the same time no one would even think about trading him over Mata or Oscar!

The true issue is not that KDB is having good matches for City. The issue is our own players aren't performing at the level they are suposed to. If Hazard and Oscar were putting up good shows, not a single member would be crying for KDB.

Yes, it was an impossible situation with 6 AM's and KdB as a 21 year old behind our POTS, two new acquisitions and his beloved Oscar was always gonna be last in the pecking order.

So i agree you can't blame Mou for selling him (and btw there were plenty of people against it). But the one thing you can blame him for is bringing him back from loan into such an impossible situations in a world cup year were he had to play because he was an important part of the national team.

We should have just extended his loan for a couple of seasons and he would now be shining for Chelsea

KDB is the embodiment of 'selling the future of the club for a league title'.

So much damage caused just to win the least competitive title in recent memory.

Outplayed by 10 man PSG in the same year we strolled to the league.

#NeverForget

One player can hardly shift the balance either way no matter how good he is.

The only other really high profile players that were sold were Lukaku and Mata, and forgive me if I'm wrong but if memory serves me right you were never a big fan of the either of those two.

Fergie was just one player, at Chelsea its way more than one and it is coming back to bite us where as in case of United it didn't bite them hard.

No one is crying its just stating facts. Like I said you need to know when you are way over your head. which in our case we don't seem to be realizing.

KDB is the only one that's looking like seriously biting us.

Lukaku was never going to start ahead of Costa, Mata is currently playing on top of his game for the first time since early 2013 so the meltdown over him is laughable, who else? Sturridge wasn't sold by Mourinho.

KDB is looking a horrible decision now I'll give that but the rest of them is no different to Barca letting Toure, Cesc, Sanchez and Ibra go, good players who have done well elsewhere, but either didn't fit in (Ibra, Cesc for Barca, Mata for us) or were never going to dislodge the players infront of them (Sanchez, Pedro, Toure for Barca, Lukaku for us).

I still fail to see how transfers will change the way we play; except for Messi no player in the world would have that kind of impact. A lot has been said and I don't feel the need to repeat everything, point is, if the coach (whoever that is) doesn't change the way we play there won't be any improvement neither in our play nor in our results.

For now. This thread is worse than Benitez thread. The owner/admins or moderators must intervene to stop this. TC is losing that fun that had before.

And admins intervening in/deleting discussions is going to help? We're all Chelsea fans on the internet, why should the forum be like Disneyland when our team is in a rut? Atmosphere will get better once our team starts performing, which is pure logic.

And admins intervening in/deleting discussions is going to help? We're all Chelsea fans on the internet, why should the forum be like Disneyland when our team is in a rut? Atmosphere will get better once our team starts performing, which is pure logic.

I am against deleting comments but this site is turning into talkdebruyne.com January transfer window is more important at the moment.

I am against deleting comments but this site is turning into talkdebruyne.com January transfer window is more important at the moment.

considering the fact that it was the single biggest fuck up in the last 5 years

and the fact that most of the people on here knew exactly how good KDB was and the fact that most of the fans who have just "superficial" knowledge compared to our manager, could see that kdb was way better than oscar and on a different level, what do u expect the fans to do?

So, we played 9 league games. We won 3 of them, lost 4 of them and drew 2 of them.
We played 3 CL games. Won 1 , drew one and lost 1.

I can't get behind the logic that Mourinho is doing good. If this is not sack worthy then what is ?

In total we played 13 games this season, We won only 5 of them, drew 3 and lost 5. If this was Stoke City we would be over the moon about this. We aren't though.

So, we played 9 league games. We won 3 of them, lost 4 of them and drew 2 of them.

We played 3 CL games. Won 1 , drew one and lost 1.

I can't get behind the logic that Mourinho is doing good. If this is not sack worthy then what is ?

In total we played 13 games this season, We won only 5 of them, drew 3 and lost 5. If this was Stoke City we would be over the moon about this. We aren't though.

dont forget community shield.

if we had won the that atleast we would have had the satisfaction of fucking arsenal twice already.

Dude, dont you think you are overreacting just a bit?

No I don't at all actually.

I am a massave Jose supporter but my support for Chelsea comes first. I'm just saying what I see. Jose selling players like.. schurrle.. KDB... Mata... Lukaku.....

Yes we have brought in Costa.. Willian and ermmmm Zouma.

Don't even start with the Fabregash bullshit!

Play we are playing dreadfull football. We all know it. You know it.. i know it.. We all know it.

My patience is wearing thin!

fergie didn't start pogba 1st day of the season , watch him get motm , scapegoat him after a goalless draw the next week , and then exile him in favour of worse players.

pogba was an academy player , kevin was already a multi million pound investment , with a top season in germany behind him

KdB didnt get motm in any of the games he played with us.

He was ok v Hull but others put in better performances and he progressively got worse.

Rumours about his training ethics and his dad/ agent knocking on Mourinhos door all the time were rife.

As a young man he needed to grow up and learn more which he wasnt prepared to do at Chelsea....at Wolfsburg he became the big fish in a little pond which suited him whereas at Chelsea he could have grown into a big fish but there were other fish just as big to fight off.

Chelsea got an excellent price plus sell on fee for someone who didnt have the balls to fight.

At the time that was the correct decision for the club and for him which Mourinho sanctioned.