The Mourinho Thread

WENGER'S JOKE:

A very old old man was in hospital. Lying in bed, he leaned over to the pretty young nurse attending to him and whispered in her ear

"Give me a kiss, luv!"

"No!", replied the nurse

"Oh go on!", said wenger

"No!", replied the nurse again

"Please!", begged the old man, "Just a quick peck on the cheek?"

"For the last time, no!", said the nurse, "I shouldn't even be wanking you off right now!"

photo-14725.jpg?_r=1445479559

Louis van Gaal blasts Anthony Martial as STUPID

Imagine if Mou say something like this, how media and some of you here would react. :D

You are twisting what he said.

He said this: "Martial is a human being, he reacts and it is a stupid reaction, but sometimes these things happen. "He said it is the first time it happens to him, if it always happens with me it's a pity.''

Nothing is wrong or OTT with what he said and I don't think it was wrong of him to say that publicly. Now if he called Martial stupid that is another story but he never.

You are twisting what he said.

He said this: "Martial is a human being, he reacts and it is a stupid reaction, but sometimes these things happen. "He said it is the first time it happens to him, if it always happens with me it's a pity.''

Nothing is wrong or OTT with what he said and I don't think it was wrong of him to say that publicly. Now if he called Martial stupid that is another story but he never.

Even for this a lot a lot of people would moan as always. blla blla

I've been reading this comment over and over in the last few months, someone else replies to this same very post, with good and rational counterarguments, but then this same very post gets posted again, over and over and over. It's like explaining to a kid why his ice cream fell on the ground and when he'll get home he'll get a candy probably, but he keeps crying no matter what.

Happens with all the moaning posts, that's one of the reasons why I stopped trying personnally :D

I've been reading this comment over and over in the last few months, someone else replies to this same very post, with good and rational counterarguments, but then this same very post gets posted again, over and over and over. It's like explaining to a kid why his ice cream fell on the ground and when he'll get home he'll get a candy probably, but he keeps crying no matter what.

Ever thought that maybe the counterarguments you believe to be "good" and "rational" aren't deemed as such by other people ? Something for you to think about. ;)

Ever thought that maybe the counterarguments you believe to be "good" and "rational" aren't deemed as such by other people ? Something for you to think about. ;)

So instead of countercounterargumenting with something better, we are doomed to reading the same comment over and over until we win another major title? :lol:

So instead of countercounterargumenting with something better, we are doomed to reading the same comment over and over until we win another major title? :lol:

But the counterarguments have been countered by people. You just seem to completely dismiss them and only acknowledge the counterarguments in favor of Mourinho.

But the counterarguments have been countered by people. You just seem to completely dismiss them and only acknowledge the counterarguments in favor of Mourinho.

So why do we need to keep reading the same childish and redundant comments? :doh:

But what you want to do, i'm a "Mourinho worshipper" now excuse me while i go sacrifice a goat for being "weak and naive" in the name of our portoguese lord and saviour.

So why do we need to keep reading the same childish and redundant comments? :doh:

But what you want to do, i'm a "Mourinho worshipper" now excuse me while i go sacrifice a goat for being "weak and naive" in the name of our portoguese lord and saviour.

Again that's your opinion. There are other people who don't find the comments to be "childish" and "redundant".

I never called you a "Mourinho worshipper" ? :carlo:

Sacrificing a goat ? Well whatever makes you happy i suppose...

Big deal mourinho made a mistake with Kevin De Bruyne all great managers make mistakes look at Fergie with pogba at least chelsea got money outta Kevin De Bruyne utd got sweet fuck all outta the pogba deal

fergie didn't start pogba 1st day of the season , watch him get motm , scapegoat him after a goalless draw the next week , and then exile him in favour of worse players.

pogba was an academy player , kevin was already a multi million pound investment , with a top season in germany behind him

Again that's your opinion. There are other people who don't find the comments to be "childish" and "redundant".

I never called you a "Mourinho worshipper" ? :carlo:

Sacrificing a goat ? Well whatever makes you happy i suppose...

I give up, message isn't going through apparently.....