The Mourinho Thread

Why some people here assume some fans aren't real? The only thing all people posting on this forum have in commun is their love for Chelsea.

Those kind of posts are so stupid..

I think you can go to just about any forum on either Chelsea football or English football and get some of that garbage. Different mentality.

Same idiotic stuff from American sport fans where supposedly fairweather fans are called "bandwagoners."

If you don't enjoy doing something, you probably aren't going to do it. Why bother watching a sport when it's so unenjoyable? Wait for the day when you CAN enjoy it again instead spending years of life enduring the crap exhibitions of some teams/clubs. It's only old school religiosity that tells some people to do otherwise. tribalism. religiosity. identity.

IF that was our worst football in 12years then maybe you should tell us the meaning of your "12 years"

I just can't stop laughing at some these "fans'" posts on this forum.

First of all, I wasn't particularly referring to the game against Dynamo. Our Football as a whole is shite.

Who gave you the right to outline who is a real fan and a fake fan? Tell me please. I seek purification.

Good ol Mou, taking a jibe at the FA and Wenger :D , the referee was in fact weak and naive in this game, go on FA, try and ban him now!!! you know you want to lol

FA = bunch of twats , wouldn´t be surprised if UEFA ban him too, but who cares? facts are facts and Mou is stating the obvious, haters gonna hate. But seriously now, i know he´s clearly frustrated and angry about how he is beeing treated by the FA an rightly so, it´s a fact they show no consistency whatsoever, but he needs to try and swallow a little of his pride, because right now he´s doing more harm than good to himself and the club´s image, the FA will always target him whenever they feel like it and Mou needs to stop giving them bait, it´s a reality.

The thing we must all realise is that Mou is just like that, always was and always will be, i like the man, i always have and always will no matter what happens, proud to be portuguese, i know i have criticized the man on occasions like many here, but he´s not perfect, no one is and there is no denying he´s got the character, personality and arrogance that makes him a winner and his CV doesn´t lie, many don´t like him or stand him, but that´s their problem, Mou doesn´t lose any sleep over it and i hope he manages the portuguese national team one day like he said he would, then maybe Portugal might start to win tournaments, who knows?

I gotta laugh at Arsenal fans, because not winning for so long has made them deluded to the extreme, in every article i read they attack Mourinho and Chelsea at every opportunity and put Wenger on a pedestal, even after today´s win against Bayern Munich they are running riot :D

Wenger can only dream of winning what Mou has won until now and the butthurt is strong with the gooners ( Wenger only winning once against Mou´s Chelsea in 15 meetings, moreover in a dead rubber match in this season´s Community Shield :whistling: ) , they hate to admit it but they know that if Mou managed their team they definitely would have won more titles than they did with Wenger in these past years, heck maybe even a Champions League, but who cares?. Mr. Wenger, win a Champions League first then say whatever you want about Mou, you aren´t fit to lace Mourinho´s shoes. I´m out

ehmmm.....Rlc will probably start the next game, as someone else already explained he's very young and doesn't have it in him to play a full 90 min match, let alone 2 matches so close to each other.

Yes, the rotation everyone was crying for is happening.

If Rlc won't start/play at least 45 mins the next game i'll eat my humble pie.

Told you i would quote this over and over :D

RLC is definitely not starting the next game and imo probably will not even come on as a sub. It will be more or less a similar team to today imo. But trust me, don't put hopes into RLC starting. It is not going to happen. Especially in a game like this. Mikel has more chance of playing tbh.

You're kidding right ?? Now everything makes sense, no wonder the FA has no integrity or consistency, that's why Wenger didn't get punished and Gabriel got his red card rescinded and Costa got a 3 match ban, there is clear bias involved and yet people question me or others for saying it, what more proof do you need? just tell me. So Mourinho is deluded they say? no such thing as a campaign against Chelsea they say? lol what a big joke. Sh*t just got real. Mourinho has my full support.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3281790/FA-used-Arsenal-fan-judge-Chelsea-boss-Jose-Mourinho-Wembley-Stadium-hit-1m-bill-repair-worn-roof.html#article-3281790

Well Arsenal fans do hate Mourinho so much...perfect opportunity for this bitter loser to bite Mourinho where he hurts. I'm surprised no one else from the FA had said anything.

P.S - But honestly dude. Costa deserved that 3 match ban. If Costa was with Arsenal and did that to Zouma, you'll say the same thing.

Fine, i know Costa stirred things up and usually gets in trouble for his reactions, but to be banned for 3 games?? no way, sorry. If the FA want to set a precedent then fine, but not when it isn't going to be fair, which aplies in this case and Mourinho has every right to question their integrity and sue them if necessary. Who's to say the FA won't repeat this?

First of all, I wasn't particularly referring to the game against Dynamo. Our Football as a whole is shite.

Who gave you the right to outline who is a real fan and a fake fan? Tell me please. I seek purification.

First, I didn't outline who was fake or real fan. That was just an assumption.

You are definitely a Chelsea fan no doubt about that but if you still think that's our worst football in the past 12 years then, it's either you've not really been a fan since the time of the "Tinkerman" himself, or you're just overreacting.

PS: No disrespect intended.

It's a pitty that, if we only had a bit better box-to-box, high-tempo midfielder than Ramires to play alongside Matić, we would have a solid midfield. Imagine Ramires with just bit better technical skills. Player like Fernandinho. Ramires is now on top of his game, and he is still very bad at passing and attacking in general. This against Dynamo was really close to the best we can expect of Matić - Ramires pairing. It will be good enough for most of the games, but definitely not all.

And that new player would cost in region of 20-25 mil, and would be a temporary solution.

It's a pitty that, if we only had a bit better box-to-box, high-tempo midfielder than Ramires to play alongside Matić, we would have a solid midfield. Imagine Ramires with just bit better technical skills. Player like Fernandinho. Ramires is now on top of his game, and he is still very bad at passing and attacking in general. This against Dynamo was really close to the best we can expect of Matić - Ramires pairing. It will be good enough for most of the games, but definitely not all.

And that new player would cost in region of 20-25 mil, and would be a temporary solution.

We could have brought Vidal...

Exactly.

This is the first team Mourinho has managed without a proper intelligent and technical box to box. When I remembering we used to have essien, ballack and lampard I shake my head.

Now its pass pass pass pass, no one to drive forward with the ball through the middle, it's frustrating really.

The sun published a video of jose walking in the street while a boy filmed him...

He pushed the boys camera... Lol....

i don't understand how there's not a big ruckus on here about it, unless i missed it

We could have brought Vidal...

Vidal is not temporary solution, he IS the solution. :D I just want to say how little we need to make this squad much more solid and balanced. That one player worth 20-30 millions who would be just little bit more creative than Matić, little bit more defensive solid than Fabregas, and that he is a high-tempo player with good physicals.

i don't understand how there's not a big ruckus on here about it, unless i missed it

Another non story really. The Sun trying to make it look like José assaulted him or something, I would be equally annoyed if some kid kept following me filming with their phone.

But the usual anti Mourinho brigade on this forum is probably incoming as soon as they get a smell of this story.