The Mourinho Thread

Luis Enrique will most likely win it, the fact that he won the treble with Barcelona will be taken into account.

I'm not arguing that Fabregas isn't shit. He deserves to be playing with the reserves, but looking at the statistics, he's done more defensively than Hazard. That's mostly because he's got more of a defensive duty than Hazard, but he is doing more.

Stats do not always tell the whole story. Anybody can use them to suit their argument. If we go through the matches, we can easily find Fabregas not doing his defensive work right.

Someone else said it, but we don't know how these players are responding to the aggressive comments by Mourinho. It may not have worked elsewhere but every team is different. Time will tell, but Hazard has responded well to it before, so I'm inclined to believe it'll work again.

We don't know how these players are responding to the aggressive comments by Mourinho? He's been criticizing the players for some time now and we have yet to see any real improvement from them. Their performances are showing they aren't responding to Mourinho's comments. Also, why does Mourinho always have to take an aggressive approach to get a response from his players? Why does he have make those comments in the public? You can't tell me that a softer approach and telling the players what they aren't doing right behind closed doors (especially with the mess we're in now) wouldn't yield a positive result. You don't see Fergie criticizing players in the public to galvanize them, certainly not as often as Mourinho.

And while I don't think Fabregas and Ivanovic deserve to be playing, him not calling them out like Hazard and Matic may be purely down to personality types. Fabregas and Ivanovic may be players that wilt under scrutiny, while Hazard may be a player with a big enough ego to positively respond to it.

Said this yesterday, I don't really buy into that notion. Regardless of your personality, if you're mentally strong enough, you should be able to accept criticism and use it as a motivation to get better.

Umm so you forget to mention Courtois, Matic, Hazard, Cesar, Costa? On that list we got the second best keeper in the world, one of the best DM when on form, arguably the 3rd best player in the world, the best fullback in the world and one of the best strikers, look a really grim, doesn't it?

And how did he "destroy" the squad? He inherited an unbalanced mess of a squad, to which he added world class reinforcements on a minimul net spend, any other manager in world football would get praised to high hills for that.

So we kept KDB, Mata and Lukaku, I'm guessing your front 3 behind the forward would be Mata, Hazard and KDB? That's a spice boy front 3 if ever I seen one.

Yes, Thibo is the second best keeper in the world but what about the other players ?

I personally don't think Hazard is the 3rd best player in the world. Messi, Ronaldo, Neymar, Suarez, Reus, Bale, Sanchez are above him at the moment IMO. Still, when on his day, he's unstoppable, unfortunately these days are getting rare this season.

I had high hopes after the 2012-2013 season because we signed alot of young players and showed some good attacking performances. I still think we only won the title last year because everyone was shit and we somehow kept winning matches we shouldn't have. But still, I enjoyed celebrating it.

A front 4 of Mata, Hazard, KDB and Lukaku is suicidal but it gives you alot of room to tinker. We directly sold Mata to Manchester United and he is showing good form for quite some time now. KDB ended up at City and this will haunt us back. Lukaku has yet to prove himself but it doesn't look that bad for him.

Cezar is one of the best 1on1 defenders in the world but is as useful as Torres in attack.

Matic is out of form for a long time, i won't comment on him because i'm kinda biased.

Umm so you forget to mention Courtois, Matic, Hazard, Cesar, Costa? On that list we got the second best keeper in the world, one of the best DM when on form, arguably the 3rd best player in the world, the best fullback in the world and one of the best strikers, look a really grim, doesn't it?

And how did he "destroy" the squad? He inherited an unbalanced mess of a squad, to which he added world class reinforcements on a minimul net spend, any other manager in world football would get praised to high hills for that.

So we kept KDB, Mata and Lukaku, I'm guessing your front 3 behind the forward would be Mata, Hazard and KDB? That's a spice boy front 3 if ever I seen one.

Exactly, he is very good at creative accounting and he also let out ZOUMA.

Tibo, Zouma, Cesar, Matic, (RLC) Cesc, Willian, Eden, Diego looks bright enough for me.

If you complain about selling a 27yo Mata I would say we now have a much more complete 27yo player in Willian, or a same type of player in Cesc.

Lukaku didn't want to be a back up, so now we have Diego.

KDB yes it's a big loss, Jose gambled on Oscar and lost.

about lukaku , he didn't want to compete. but at the start of 13/14 , jose used torres , ba , and even schurrle ahead of him. when he was clearly our best option. so i don't blame him for not trusting jose. he was overlooked because of his age.

"I speak with him every day, it's quite strange the media knows something I or my club don't know."

"He has to give us more than Diego Costa. We normally play with one striker and I always go for the performance level. It's a direct competition - the best one plays. It can be tough."

hahahhahahahahhahahhahaha.. nice one jose, nice one!!! i needed this pick me up. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ps - its not about diego but the obvious culprits here - iva and cesc

Exactly, he is very good at creative accounting and he also let out ZOUMA.

Tibo, Zouma, Cesar, Matic, (RLC) Cesc, Willian, Eden, Diego looks bright enough for me.

If you complain about selling a 27yo Mata I would say we now have a much more complete 27yo player in Willian, or a same type of player in Cesc.

Lukaku didn't want to be a back up, so now we have Diego.

KDB yes it's a big loss, Jose gambled on Oscar and lost.

There is nothing bright about Willian and Cesc. Willian scored 4 freekick this season AHOY! He is a fucking winger and scored.. what? 10 goals maybe ?

Cesc is a dead man walking atm.

I personally don't think Hazard is the 3rd best player in the world. Messi, Ronaldo, Neymar, Suarez, Reus, Bale, Sanchez are above him at the moment IMO. Still, when on his day, he's unstoppable, unfortunately these days are getting rare this season.

Reus is really average this season and Bale spends more time in medical gabinet than on the pitch. Not that i think Hazard is any good these season, there are many better players than him at the moment

There is nothing bright about Willian and Cesc. Willian scored 4 freekick this season AHOY! He is a fucking winger and scored.. what? 10 goals maybe ?

Cesc is a dead man walking atm.

Willian has been our most consistent player since 2015, he always gives you at least a 7. Not only his defensive work rate, but he also contributed a lot in our attack the whole year.

Cesc is in bad form like Hazard but does it mean he isn't capable of great things? He was vital for the double win last year and he was also on his way to tie/break the assists record in the EPL. Even in the second half when he was off form he delivered some important assists and goal(s) like that winner vs QPR, or the assist to Diego in the final of COC.

99 out of 100 managers would build their team around Hazard and let the little magician express himself on the pitch. Not with Mourinho though. Fecking track back and work rate, he is not a full back FFS. It's so hard to understand Mourinho these days. So much negativity around him, it's like every word he says turns into a war tune. Why can't he just shut the fuck up for at least a week and do the job he's being paid for.

He is.

Schurrle said: “The other thing is that Eden is given more freedom so the other winger has to work even harder. You have to work for that freedom, and Eden deserves it as he creates everything up front.

“He scores goals and makes assists so it’s right he should have that freedom.”

http://www.squawka.com/news/schurrle-hazard-is-given-more-freedom-than-others-at-chelsea/474165

But he hasn't delivered this season so far, so we should go back to the basics first.

"I speak with him every day, it's quite strange the media knows something I or my club don't know."

"He has to give us more than Diego Costa. We normally play with one striker and I always go for the performance level. It's a direct competition - the best one plays. It can be tough."

hahahhahahahahhahahhahaha.. nice one jose, nice one!!! i needed this pick me up. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ps - its not about diego but the obvious culprits here - iva and cesc

Cesc is the only survivor of last year's team to to be dropped at some point - I think you're being too hard on Jose, honestly. With the exception of Fabregas everything you have asked of him has happened - playing more kids, playing Ramires, giving RLC his chances, he's since revived JT, dropped Cahill again, and Baba is playing too.

Tonight I don't expect Cesc to play, Oscar will replace him and Hazard will start on the right wing so that Dave is behind him instead of Baba.

Not about Mourinho but thought this is interesting...

Guardiola: Long Bayern stay would be boring; Wenger at Arsenal is different

Well I think that's why Mourinho is already flirting with Inter.

He is doing the same thing he did at Real Madrid.

In his third season he started talking about Chelsea and his love.

Now in his third season with us he is talking about his love for Inter.....

Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho: Inter Milan is 'a club I love so much'

http://www.espnfc.us/italian-serie-a/story/2672208/chelsea-boss-jose-mourinho-inter-a-club-i-love-so-much