The Mourinho Thread

Well I think that's why Mourinho is already flirting with Inter.

He is doing the same thing he did at Real Madrid.

In his third season he started talking about Chelsea and his love.

Now in his third season with us he is talking about his love for Inter.....

Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho: Inter Milan is 'a club I love so much'

http://www.espnfc.us/italian-serie-a/story/2672208/chelsea-boss-jose-mourinho-inter-a-club-i-love-so-much

He always said that not only now.

Cesc is the only survivor of last year's team to to be dropped at some point - I think you're being too hard on Jose, honestly. With the exception of Fabregas everything you have asked of him has happened - playing more kids, playing Ramires, giving RLC his chances, he's since revived JT, dropped Cahill again, and Baba is playing too.

Tonight I don't expect Cesc to play, Oscar will replace him and Hazard will start on the right wing so that Dave is behind him instead of Baba.

no jose has not dropped iva and cesc.

the only reason baba has played is because iva is injured, no other reason. iva could and probably did cost us 5-10 or maybe a whole season and he still would not have been benched, just like cesc.

how many matches is cesc going to cost us?

i am sorry, but he has done nothing on MERIT. if he had done things on meritocracy, the first 2 people to be dropped would have been iva and cesc.

you can keep changing X/y or Z player and nothing will change when you are unwilling to change your tactics, your attitude, your ego and at the least face your problems head on.

ps - cesc starts, RLC not even on bench. that JOSE for u.

no jose has not dropped iva and cesc.

the only reason baba has played is because iva is injured, no other reason. iva could and probably did cost us 5-10 or maybe a whole season and he still would not have been benched, just like cesc.

how many matches is cesc going to cost us?

i am sorry, but he has done nothing on MERIT. if he had done things on meritocracy, the first 2 people to be dropped would have been iva and cesc.

you can keep changing X/y or Z player and nothing will change when you are unwilling to change your tactics, your attitude, your ego and at the least face your problems head on.

ps - cesc starts, RLC not even on bench. that JOSE for u.

How do you know RLC didn't get a training injury after his presser?

And lol if Baba had played those we would still have conceded as many - he is just as bad a defender as Ivanovic.

As for Cesc, I'd imagine he's been warned he needs to perform. If he is crap tonight I reckon he will be dropped.

ehmmm.....Rlc will probably start the next game, as someone else already explained he's very young and doesn't have it in him to play a full 90 min match, let alone 2 matches so close to each other.

Yes, the rotation everyone was crying for is happening.

If Rlc won't start/play at least 45 mins the next game i'll eat my humble pie.

Also, Baba would be skinned alive by Yarmalenko. Unless you lot would like to leak goals again just for the sake of giving him minutes.

And lol if Baba had played those we would still have conceded as many - he is just as bad a defender as Ivanovic.

As for Cesc, I'd imagine he's been warned he needs to perform. If he is crap tonight I reckon he will be dropped.

Bad 45 minutes and you are buying grave for him, he was probably nervous, because it was first game in PL

BTW:He was solid in second half.

He is rotating in midfield, giving Matic his confidence back, Ramires can't be moved.

Zouma coming in for Baba to give more stability, they probably have strong players in the air, José always pays attention to this stuff.

The only thing I don't agree with is putting Cesc instead of Oscar, but he has the benefit of the doubt, if we win, José did well again, if we lose, bad choices, simple as that.

COME ON CHELSEA !!! ( we don't hear that anymore here with all the moaning and plastic fans )

He is rotating in midfield, giving Matic his confidence back, Ramires can't be moved.

Zouma coming in for Baba to give more stability, they probably have strong players in the air, José always pays attention to this stuff.

The only thing I don't agree with is putting Cesc instead of Oscar, but he has the benefit of the doubt, if we win, José did well again, if we lose, bad choices, simple as that.

COME ON CHELSEA !!! ( we don't hear that anymore here with all the moaning and plastic fans )

Even if we win players could put bad performaces, hope i'm wrong, but that's true, putting Cesc when he is our worst player after Iva this season is a joke.

dude seriously?

so RLC not being in the squad after being subbed for no good reason after 45minutes now means that he is probably injured? and that too after the presser? come on dude, even you know the truth, why not just accept it.

and even if RLC is injured, cesc is playing as a no.10 unless rambo is on the wings. why is not oscar starting in place of cesc? cesc has been warned? seriously? its been 13 matches of absolute and total shit and he has been WARNED?

again with judging baba. lets talk about his 2nd half performance. tell me about it. i think we have gone through this before.

you are a good poster, but your jose favourtism is clouding your judgement over some issues which are GLARING towards us.

dude seriously?

so RLC not being in the squad after being subbed for no good reason after 45minutes now means that he is probably injured? and that too after the presser? come on dude, even you know the truth, why not just accept it.

and even if RLC is injured, cesc is playing as a no.10 unless rambo is on the wings. why is not oscar starting in place of cesc? cesc has been warned? seriously? its been 13 matches of absolute and total shit and he has been WARNED?

again with judging baba. lets talk about his 2nd half performance. tell me about it. i think we have gone through this before.

you are a good poster, but your jose favourtism is clouding your judgement over some issues which are GLARING towards us.

I didn't think Baba was very good in the second half, to be honest. He was better, but still does not look Chelsea quality imo - I honestly hope he proves me wrong.

I would like Oscar to start over Cesc, obviously. But I can see why Jose continues to start Cesc: We lose creativity almost completely with Matic-Ramires-Oscar. Personally I didn't think Cesc was bad against Aston Villa. Still not good enough, but he was not a liability.

I can't help it. Jose is a man of the club. Loves the club. I honestly think he will pull us out of this mess, this season has been an exception to an otherwise spotless record (and no, Real Madrid 2012-13 was different; the players rebelled against him but the players are 100% behind him at CFC). I can understand people that want him out but I hope you understand why people want him to stay.

However if we get knocked out of the Champions League his fate is sealed. I believe it also got RDM fired, after it became clear we would not qualify.

Jose does not know properly rotate the whole squad to have all the squad match fit and sharp. Also he lacks any skills building up a young players to their full potential. He needs the best players at their peaks to have any success.

I didn't think Baba was very good in the second half, to be honest. He was better, but still does not look Chelsea quality imo - I honestly hope he proves me wrong.

I would like Oscar to start over Cesc, obviously. But I can see why Jose continues to start Cesc: We lose creativity almost completely with Matic-Ramires-Oscar. Personally I didn't think Cesc was bad against Aston Villa. Still not good enough, but he was not a liability.

I can't help it. Jose is a man of the club. Loves the club. I honestly think he will pull us out of this mess, this season has been an exception to an otherwise spotless record (and no, Real Madrid 2012-13 was different; the players rebelled against him but the players are 100% behind him at CFC). I can understand people that want him out but I hope you understand why people want him to stay.

However if we get knocked out of the Champions League his fate is sealed. I believe it also got RDM fired, after it became clear we would not qualify.

sorry, dude, cant agree with most of what u said.

baba was good in 2nd half. did not a single mistake or give any leeway in the 2nd half.

what creativity are you talking about? when was the last time cesc did anything creative or "control the tempo" etc etc as people claim he can do.

what difference would would RLC/musonda/boga/baker have made against villa if they were playing in place of cesc? i honestly think they would have been far far better.

if jose loved the club, he would have kicked cesc out of the team a long time ago. his continous inclusion of cesc in the main team smacks of nothing but ego and favouritism.

baba was good in 2nd half. did not a single mistake or give any leeway in the 2nd half.

what creativity are you talking about? when was the last time cesc did anything creative or "control the tempo" etc etc as people claim he can do.

what difference would would RLC/musonda/boga/baker have made against villa if they were playing in place of cesc? i honestly think they would have been far far better.

if jose loved the club, he would have kicked cesc out of the team a long time ago. his continous inclusion of cesc in the main team smacks of nothing but ego and favouritism.

Each to their own. But to say that Jose does not love this club is absolutely wrong.

Cesc is capable of doing amazing things, I think that even you would admit that - he has completely lost belief in himself.

ehmmm.....Rlc will probably start the next game, as someone else already explained he's very young and doesn't have it in him to play a full 90 min match, let alone 2 matches so close to each other.

As to why "Rlc isn't on the bench and Fabregas is starting"

Maybe i would give minutes to Oscar instead of Cesc but that's it.

Will quote same message over and over, really, i'll do.

As to why "Rlc isn't on the bench and Fabregas is starting"

Maybe i would give minutes to Oscar instead of Cesc but that's it.

Will quote same message over and over, really, i'll do.

RLC is a professional footballer, playing for a team like chelsea. are you telling me he cant play 90 minutes? if yes, then jose's judgement is way more worse than i thought before. dont say that he is just 19. i have seen 19 year olds play 90 minutes twice in a single week and still fit enough to play a match.

again, why is not cesc benched? what has he done to guarantee a first team place?

RLC is a professional footballer, playing for a team like chelsea. are you telling me he cant play 90 minutes? if yes, then jose's judgement is way more worse than i thought before. dont say that he is just 19. i have seen 19 year olds play 90 minutes twice in a single week and still fit enough to play a match.

again, why is not cesc benched? what has he done to guarantee a first team place?

Costs 30m and £150k per week and probably a secret clause of playing regularly all the time or something.