The Mourinho Thread

Jose basically asking for a stadium ban from Uefa right now!!

But he complemented Matic, Ramires, played the progress we're making. And you bastards were saying he had no clue about man management - just brought 5 players back.

Right... And guess who would still be playing at RB spot if not for the injury?

RLC is a professional footballer, playing for a team like chelsea. are you telling me he cant play 90 minutes? if yes, then jose's judgement is way more worse than i thought before. dont say that he is just 19. i have seen 19 year olds play 90 minutes twice in a single week and still fit enough to play a match.

again, why is not cesc benched? what has he done to guarantee a first team place?

I've watched the Aston Villa match over and over again. I don't think RLC completed more than 60% of his passes. They were mostly mistimed or misplaced. Also, I don't think he won more than one or two tackles.

He may have showed a promising attacking movement in that match but he was easily the worst player in the CENTRAL MIDFIELD against Aston Villa. He was rightly subbed off and didn't deserve to start the match today.

He's got massive talent but showed non of that on Saturday and now that Matic is showing some improvement, I think it's time to try Kenedy or Traore in some interesting games.

RLC will be back but I think he really needs to up his game. This is a good opportunity for him to showcase himself before our players return to full form

Damn.

This is getting boring now Jose and extremely frustrating. I think he genuinely doesn't see the problems. Now that is a huge problem for us as a club. Mourinho always had that IT factor but he is even losing that. It's asif the word is losing respect for a man it once loved. I guess his bullshit doesn't smell of roses anymore.

?

Tactics and selection wise, Mourinho got it spot on tonight.

Good balanced performance that was a shade unlucky not to be rewarded with a goal.

He seems relaxed and the team as a whole are improving.

Considering a lot of posters were saying Kiev would be tricky, I thought Chelsea made them look pretty ordinary pretty much most of the game.

Well done Mourinho and all the team

The worst Football I've seen from a Chelsea side in about 12 years I've supported this club, accomplished with one of the best set of attacking players we have ever had.

Give the man a medal.

IF that was our worst football in 12years then maybe you should tell us the meaning of your "12 years"

I just can't stop laughing at some these "fans'" posts on this forum.

RLC is a professional footballer, playing for a team like chelsea. are you telling me he cant play 90 minutes? if yes, then jose's judgement is way more worse than i thought before. dont say that he is just 19. i have seen 19 year olds play 90 minutes twice in a single week and still fit enough to play a match.

again, why is not cesc benched? what has he done to guarantee a first team place?

ehmmm.....Rlc will probably start the next game, as someone else already explained he's very young and doesn't have it in him to play a full 90 min match, let alone 2 matches so close to each other.

Yes, the rotation everyone was crying for is happening.

If Rlc won't start/play at least 45 mins the next game i'll eat my humble pie.

Told you i would quote this over and over :D

Why some people here assume some fans aren't real? The only thing all people posting on this forum have in commun is their love for Chelsea.

Those kind of posts are so stupid..

Not talking about you mate, but some of the posters here, judging by their posts, have no love for us, just a blind hate towards José/some of our own players.

Didnt watch the game. How was Mourinho today?

:Goober: