The Mourinho Thread

And now Jose Mourinho is a violent / aggressive person ... boring, boring, boring!

Some people should begin to respect the privacy of each person, even famous people, and stop living like idiots looking to make selfies 24 hours a day and start to enjoy their own lives.

Postscript. With this post I'm not trying to insult anyone in this forum, I just want to clarify that I'm tired of seeing how the journalists are attacking Jose all day, every day.

he is kind of. he's a sneaky eye gouging coward. i suppose that counts as violence.

that would be a disaster

As much as I hate Guardiola's antics, dude knows a thing or two about football, especially on the offensive end. If there's one coach in the world that could get the best out of our attacking players it's definitely him.

It's harsh to say that Barcelona crushed him when the truth was that Guardiola was missing his best players for that leg. Robben, Ribery, Alaba out, Lewandowski far from being 100% fit, Bernat & Rafinha against Messi & Dani Alves. Lots of new players against an already established Barcelona team. And he still managed to dominate Barcelona both home and away. Take a fully fit Bayern against a Barcelona missing, let's not say Messi, but Neymar, Suarez and Iniesta. Surely that would have been a walk in the park for Guardiola.

Pep is the best thing that could happen to this club. Not only for footballing reasons, but he'd change the mentality of the whole institution that Chelsea is. We need to get rid of all this negativity bullshit and siege mentality, players have to enjoy the beautiful game, not go into games like it's a fecking war. I'd take my chances with this possession and risky football that Guardiola tries to implement wherever he goes, rather than this dull neverending 4231 and all the track back & work rate drama.

If he can't make us play decent football by the end of the season I don't see any reason to keep him here, surely 3 seasons is enough to make a team play proper football and not just for 5-6 months like he did last season.

If he can't make us play decent football by the end of the season I don't see any reason to keep him here, surely 3 seasons is enough to make a team play proper football and not just for 5-6 months like he did last season.

It's only fair to make demands, when you are in the driver's seat....who decides who comes and goes?!

I don't think Jose Mourinho has the final say.

After the transfer of Papy Mourinho stated that he didn't know the player, it seems to me that Baba wasn't his idea too, i think that says it all.

That was one of the reasons why he parted ways with Chelsea 2007 (ask Robben, he didn't want him to get sold) and is one of the reasons why Guardiola is most likely to leave Bayern at the end of the season (i'm just the coach, can't make transfers and the club knows how i will decide)

Do you think Mourinho enjoys this kind of shit that's going down here?!

Is he really so convinced of himself, that an academic and proven winner let his judgement clouds by emotions?

Is he asking himself every day in front of the mirror; how can i be the villain again?!

Surely most of the stuff he tells the media is utter garbage and he knows it too, a man who is able to say things like

(envy is the biggest tribute shadows can do to a man) in a foreign language for him isn't plain stupid!

Maybe it's time for a little trip...

I often eat an fried egg with spinach and vegetables, for getting that done i don't need new fancy ingredients, i don't have to run to the supermarket therefore i save time and most importantly i don't need a new playbook, sorry i mean cookbook.

Simply, the effort keeps within limits but the result is the same; 3 points, sorry i mean fat belly.

Theoretical assumption: i don't have a job and my girlfriend demands a spectacular meal because their family is going to be in town,

but she only gives me little pocket money, but i have to be a good boy and make the most of it, otherwise a cruel punishment is coming...

Should i stick by the stuff which i know or should i go guns blazing and risk it all?

Keeping in mind, that some of the ingredients can't keep up with the taste of the unaffordable ones if a take choice number 2.

Everyone is entitled to have a different opinion about that, for example my father would stick to the first, because he doesn't like to take risks which look like a suicide mission.

My mother seeks the risk, boring is not enough, even if the job would be done and now everything is in shambles because of number 2, lol.

The prices for some ingredients happen for a reason, without some basic quality, only a magician could make it work.

Who is in possession of a magic ward?!

I don't have a problem with Guardiola but instead of making Hojbjerg, Kimmich, Gaudinio great, he often chooses to use Alonso and so on.

Who did he harvested in about ~3 years?! I don't see any new ingredients from their home garden...

Klopp is one of the best coaches in business, but apart from flashes (using championship players like Kirch against Real Madrid, no disrespect meant) without class he can't do it consistently.

Long story short: Give Mourinho guys like Alaba, Stones, Varane (the list goes on) and the form will begin to take shape,

otherwise there will be times where it won't be pretty.

I can only speak for myself, but i like the differences in the style of play and the definition "proper football" is not catholic.^^

It's a specialty from Wenger to justify his constant failure by stating he is still playing proper attacking football for most of the time,

but not during the decisive moments.

No harm meant. :)

He didn't and hasn't ruined any of those players. de Bryune at the time wasn't playing well [even with limited minutes] and just couldn't make the cut; he had no right to be starting over any of the other players. Since he wanted first team game time the only logical conclusion was to sell him. Mata was horrible for 6 months and couldn't get a pass together, he was given much time but couldn't get into form. He also wanted to leave and his wish was granted. Hazard has performed amazingly for the last two seasons and has only hit bad form in the last several months. I don't see in what capacity Mourinho has 'ruined' these players.

Mourinho's modus operandi may not be ideal for those the players but there is no excuse for a player like Mata that was possibly the best player of the 12-13 to become rubbish overnight. Perhaps you don't remember at the time but Mata was bad. Really, really bad. Most people weren't that upset when he was sold for such a large fee. It is only in recent months that people are getting upset because of how Mata has played for van Gaal.

People can blame the manager all they want to but at the end of the day the players are the people that screw up or get it right out on the pitch. =

mata had his fair share of good games, for us 13/14. palace , spurs , arsenal off the top of my head. I also remember him playing 2 spectacular passes, only for eto to mess up both. Jose just wasn't interested in him.

mata had his fair share of good games, for us 13/14. palace , spurs , arsenal off the top of my head. I also remember him playing 2 spectacular passes, only for eto to mess up both. Jose just wasn't interested in him.

That's how I remember it. Jose didn't like his lack of defensive effort, which hasn't gotten better at United. He said that, until Mata put in more effort, he wasn't going to play.

That's how I remember it. Jose didn't like his lack of defensive effort, which hasn't gotten better at United. He said that, until Mata put in more effort, he wasn't going to play.

yep , and mata is a poor athlete , was never going to happen.