The Mourinho Thread

Lol, I must be alone in not wanting Mourinho sacked now?

I don't think he should be sacked either. Who's better and available? Klopp and Ancelotti are both overrated. Personally I only consider Simeone and arguably Guardiola as better than Mourinho but neither is available so what's the point.

Jose has lost the plot and it clearly affects the team. Sure, some individuals are more to blame than others (Ivanovic, Fabregas come to mind), but the problem is collective.
We are declining as a team instead of evolving. I doupt any real work has been done during pre season, but people who don't know much about football kept saying that pre season is irrelevant, when it is absolutely crucial for the way a team performs in the upcoming season. Our lack of tactics is obvious to everyone. The players look like they don't have a clue about how to attack or defend.
Jose needs to find solutions for a lot of issues fast, or else we won't be able to challenge for anything this year. Staying trophyless for a season or two is not a big deal, staying trophyless and declining as a team is a whole different story.

Ivanovic was a shithouse and Azpi was a tank for us so far... and what is Mou's response? Benching Azpi.... the guy has really lost it, he needs to get his shit together ASAP.

are you serious? say knee-jerk or overraction or whatevs but let's be honest: the title is lost already. we are 8points behind city now. never gonna recover this against a motivated city side. we might still have a successful season in the cups but epl is over.

But what worries me most is that Mourinho seems to have lost it. We are clueless in defense, inefficient in attack and his adamacy of playing ivanovic has cost us 3 points today.

Tbh...at no point in the game did I expect Mourinho to take off Ivanovic, or Fabregas for that matter. Someone mentioned it before, but because JT is not available, it would have been highly doubtful that he would remove another of his "leaders".

Our defense had to suffer for it though.

I liked some things Mourinho did today:

Kennedy impressed me, and he was introduced to give the team something more in the attack, it was not just exchanginh right backs. Falcao is better than Remy and was the only one in the attack who could do something in final minutes.

Loftus-Cheek played really well, and it seems he offers something more than the unidimensional and clumsy Matic.

To other side Kenedy is not a full back, the team should be playing with 3-5-2 in final minutes, insted the team was still playing with 4 in the back. Strange.

Letting Costa stay on the pitch was a huge mistake. He barely touched the ball since Falcao was introduced and it was hard to believe he was even on the pitch.

To other side his 4-2-3-1 is getting really boring. Next match he must make some huge changes. Ivanovic is finished. Just finished. Defense is the team weak point for a long time and I don't even believe Matic is considered a world class DM by some people.

I hate it when Mou is so kind and protective with his secret kids (iva, fabre). Why the hell cant he be like Guardiola and have some balls and drop them after 1 bad game? Shit, Bayern played today WITHOUT any CB (and Dante was available)

He'll playing with fire starting Ivanovic. Clear as day he's the major liability in our defense. Palace targeted all game lol. We've already lost arguably the best LB in the World due to his reluctance to drop Ivanovic, lets not ruin Rahman's career.

Where are all of Mourinho's sympathizers who claimed I didn't know what I was talking about? Your idol is looking pretty overrated right now, devoid of any ideas and perhaps has completely lost the dressing room. His fall is even far worse than it was back in 2007. Too busy self promoting himself midweek with silly interviews instead of practicing build up plays.

I liked some things Mourinho did today:

Kennedy impressed me, and he was introduced to give the team something more in the attack, it was not just exchanginh right backs. Falcao is better than Remy and was the only one in the attack who could do something in final minutes.

Loftus-Cheek played really well, and it seems he offers something more than the unidimensional and clumsy Matic.

To other side Kenedy is not a full back, the team should be playing with 3-5-2 in final minutes, insted the team was still playing with 4 in the back. Strange.

Letting Costa stay on the pitch was a huge mistake. He barely touched the ball since Falcao was introduced and it was hard to believe he was even on the pitch.

To other side his 4-2-3-1 is getting really boring. Next match he must make some huge changes. Ivanovic is finished. Just finished. Defense is the team weak point for a long time and I don't even believe Matic is considered a world class DM by some people.

Did you see much of Kenedy in Brazil, mate? Where do you see his best position in thuis current team?