The Mourinho Thread

There's a difference between these lot and say someone like @lionsden.

Lionsden tends to have way different opinion but he is never like a troll or insulting people.

That's how it should be always!

I don't remember them insulting members unless someone insults them first but that wasn't my point, my point is that there will always be people that have different opinions and we should just accept that instead of calling them names etc. If someone wants Mourinho gone... good I couldn't give a shit. There's no need to be hostile.

Grab that guy who is joining Man City and fuck off with him, go and support Man City, stupid piece of shit, I'm getting tired of people like u, think that they know everything but they are stupid as fuck, fuck off again!

Wow, what an intelligent answer! I'm really impressed!

Maybe you can still go on and chant "Mourinho, Mourinho" when you play City and KDB scores against Chelsea.

Perhaps you should also sell Hazard so he can go and play for a decent team! Because hé's the only one worth watching at Chelsea!

No matter what happens he must not be sacked during the season. Consider options maybe once the season is over if need be, but sacking him midsession like some are suggesting would be lunacy.

Re-phrasing it: Chelsea cannot afford to sack a manager for a few seasons ... We already have a bad reputation with managers.

Just hoping that common sense prevails in Jose ...

Re-phrasing it: Chelsea cannot afford to sack a manager for a few seasons ... We already have a bad reputation with managers.

Just hoping that common sense prevails in Jose ...

I m hoping the tooth fairy comes and Father Xmas brings us Pogba , Stones and Messi ,,, well at least P and M

If true... :lol:

Mourinho does not see sudden activity in the remaining few days of the transfer window as a solution…

‘I don’t like that. I gave my club the reports of the season and projection on 24 April and don’t think now that I am going to say I want this, this and that. We have to do better, me and the players.’

http://www.chelseafc.com/news/latest-news/2015/08/final-whistle-verdict--bad-start-but-game-not-over.html

Haha, for fuck sake José, just man up and admit we deserved to lose. Man up and slate every single player who was absolute dogshit on the pitch because clearly the mollycoddling is having the opposite effect thus far. These are supposed to be men, not boys.

I don't understand why Mourinho's pretending that if we went in with a 1-0 lead at HT, everything would have been okay. We would almost certainly still have conceded in the second half because frankly we are incapable of defending.

If we don't buy another game changing player we won't get near the title. It'll be a fight with Arsenal, United, and even Liverpool for a CL place.

Title is already lost bar a miracle. Arsenal and MU are taking the other 2 spots so we will fight with Liverpool for 4th place, thanks God they are even worse than us so I am confident we can at least get into play off place at the end of the season with our current squad.

I did type out a long post on what I think we need to do but not all of it was "throw the baby out with the bath water" kind of stuff. so I`ll give it a few days.

people go crazy during a bad spell and somebody being able to keep calm during these times is like pouring oil on a fire.

I`ll wait till all that are boiling have had chance to simmer down a bit. :D

Title is already lost bar a miracle. Arsenal and MU are taking the other 2 spots so we will fight with Liverpool for 4th place, thanks God they are even worse than us so I am confident we can at least get into play off place at the end of the season with our current squad.

KTF and look at the table We are still the 4th best team ..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................in LONDON