The Mourinho Thread

When I said we would be fighting for 4th I wasn't exaggerating. The problems were so clear but the board/mourinho did nothing to fix it. This 1 in 1 out policy is the most stupid shit ever. Not only was quality squad depth our biggest problem last season, they decided it was best to replace good player with average ones. But no problem net spend is all that matters.

lol, it's like Mourinho is intentionally shooting himself in the foot in trying to show the Abramovic/board that he still needs reinforcements. If that's the case, I'm afraid it's just pushing him towards the door than anything else. Not that I want him fired, but he is playing with fire in many ways.

You done jerking yourself off? Prick.

I support the mods and I think they do a great job, and the rules are crystal clear about what gets someone banned. But there are a couple of guys in this forum that I wish weren't here anymore. I disagree with a lot of people, I have a huge ignore list, but that's just because I lack the patience to deal with some kind of people. But this MrBlueGuy and many times this Excalibur guy behave like the most obvious trolls. Come on, democracy is a big fallacy, some clean up wouldn't hurt :P

When I said we would be fighting for 4th I wasn't exaggerating. The problems were so clear but the board/mourinho did nothing to fix it. This 1 in 1 out policy is the most stupid shit ever. Not only was quality squad depth our biggest problem last season, they decided it was best to replace good player with average ones. But no problem net spend is all that matters.

Ah come on man, it's 4 games in. We'll turn this around lol, 34 games. 102 points still to play for, when the threshold to win the title is between 80-90 points, chill.

Mourinho is probably eyeing that big fat paycheck after signing that new four-year contract.

seriously, that was the worst post I've read here, and don't come say 'sarcasm', 'jokes' to hide behind it, there's none of it... I expected this comment from the two guys I've just mentioned, not from anyone else... maybe the guy who spoke like Yoda and who's been banned a long time ago... but that'd be it, only those three.

Sorry Jason, but that has been awful. Not even MrBlueGuy would be able to come up with this.

You done jerking yourself off? Prick.

You're the prick, you stupid motherfucker. You don't give a fuck about the club. As long as your idol is protected from (fair) criticism, you wouldn't give a fuck the team is currently 13th and 8 points off of first place.

You're the definition of a PLASTIC fan! Silly Yank. You know nothing because you weren't here before Mourinho. He's all you know, you know no better. The club could do better without you PLASTICS!

Where are all of Mourinho's sympathizers who claimed I didn't know what I was talking about? Your idol is looking pretty overrated right now, devoid of any ideas and perhaps has completely lost the dressing room. His fall is even far worse than it was back in 2007. Too busy self promoting himself midweek with silly interviews instead of practicing build up plays.

I'm here. Mourinho is still the best coach for us and still the best in the world. All managers go through bad patches and while Mourinho is going through 1 now let's not forget that it was only 3 months ago that we won the title again for only the 2nd time since he left 10 years ago with a squad that was not as good as others in the league.

He needs to work hard to change this around, granted, and the first thing he can do is drop/sell Ivanovic, have stern words with Fabregas and maybe drop him too and keep doing like he did today and give RLC, Kenedy and Traore chances as they're hungrier than some of the other players we've got.

If we finish outside the top 4 then yes, big panic but this is Mourinho, he won't lead us to outside the top 4 he'll recover cos he's a great coach like he has proved so many times before with other clubs.

We need to get much better, I agree, and some of the fault needs to fall at the feet of Mourinho but for me the majority needs to fall at the feet of the players. Ivanovic has been ****************** <-- literally no words to describe, Fabregas has been awful, Matic has been a shadow of his former self, Costa is more interested in picking fights than playing football and Willian needs someone to teach him how to shoot.

But these players (barring Ivan) have not become bad players overnight. They're good players going through a bad patch of form and either have to sort themselves out or be dropped from the team. It's up to Mourinho to do so and I believe he will, he's got his favourites but (once again barrring Ivanovic who is some kind of weird anomaly) he's not afraid to drop them and replace them in teams. He's done so at all the clubs he's managed and he just has to here.

I still have faith in him, and probably always will because he's proved himself so many times. But as i've said in other threads, this Ivanovic thing needs to stop. God only knows why he keeps picking him and after the international break Baba will definitely be fit enough and has to replace Ivan in the starting line up.