The Mourinho Thread

JM: If a player is not performing, there are two ways: trust the player and wait for improve, or have to change. I can go both.

JM: Falcao's goal means nothing for the team. But for his confidence it is good

Mourinho asked if he thinks they missed Terry's organi­sation: I don't.

Jose says Kenedy was responsible for the improvement and reaction of the team after the first goal. He adds Azpi was excellent.

Mourinho asked about Ivanovic: I'm not going to [publicly] analyse individual performances. I don't do that.

Interesting hope it means what I think it is.

But even then we have to pick up our confidence in defense since it's been crap.

Hopefully by October we got this sort out.

JM: „If a player is not performing, there are two ways: trust the player and wait for improve, or… have to change. I can go both.“

JM: „Falcao's goal means nothing for the team. But for his confidence it is good“

Mourinho asked if he thinks they missed Terry's organi­sation: „I don't.“

Jose says Kenedy was responsible for the improvement and reaction of the team after the first goal. He adds Azpi was excellent.

Mourinho asked about Ivanovic: „I'm not going to [publicly] analyse individual performances. I don't do that.“

Serbian organised crime families have Mourinho on speed dial.

seriously, that was the worst post I've read here, and don't come say 'sarcasm', 'jokes' to hide behind it, there's none of it... I expected this comment from the two guys I've just mentioned, not from anyone else... maybe the guy who spoke like Yoda and who's been banned a long time ago... but that'd be it, only those three.

Sorry Jason, but that has been awful. Not even MrBlueGuy would be able to come up with this.

The worst is we have admins and moderators joining these bunch here. How do you expect to have a "Chelsea Forum" when you have the leaders behaving as such?

ok post match satisfied me. Iva is shit but putting faith on underperforming players is obviously one way to do it rather than play an all under-20 team next weekend, the whole team sucks. It has passed the point of putting faith on Iva now Jose, i respect what he thinks but i no longer agree.

I'm still behind Jose all the way but he really needs to get his shit together. For those that act like nothing is going on.... open your eyes please. Jose NEEDS to drop Ivanovic. If he doesn't then we will be fighting for the 3rd spot. As for those that are already saying that Jose should go... smh that would only make things worse, be patient and loyal for once.

Baba Rahman should have started, Jose needs to stop with his bs favouritism and drop Ivanovic, I couldn't believe that he started after all the shit performances that he had.

Funny how these non-Chelsea supporting Mourinho fans, the usual suspects who can't stand anyone calling out Mourinho, try to turn the tables on me instead of opening their eyes to the failings of their manager. I'm yet to see anyone of the usual suspects even dare question Jose and his decisions, but these same posters won't hesitate to reap into our players who are being mismanaged.

I apologize for my poor language and tempers are flaring right now, but I absolutely detest the hypocrisy of those who shoot down anyone that criticize Mourinho. Right now, the club is a joke on the pitch and he's sullied our reputation off it. But it's all A-Okay, since it's Mourinho, right?

Same thing at Madrid. True Madrid fans. Madridistras. And the Mourinhoistas. Same thing.

Mourinho asked about Ivanovic: I'm not going to [publicly] analyse individual performances. I don't do that.

Unless it's hazard after athletico or when any attacking player doesn't trake back.

He obviously has favorites.

Unless it's hazard after athletico or when any attacking player doesn't trake back.

Agreed but athletico? You're Spanish, no? :lol:

You're the prick, you stupid motherfucker. You don't give a fuck about the club. As long as your idol is protected from (fair) criticism, you wouldn't give a fuck the team is currently 13th and 8 points off of first place.

You're the definition of a PLASTIC fan! Silly Yank. You know nothing because you weren't here before Mourinho. He's all you know, you know no better. The club could do better without you PLASTICS!

Seriously? Smh

Wow seriously some people here are ridiculous wanting Mourinho out when pellegrini, Rodgers, and Wenger have stayed on for less.

I hope our board ain't as delusional as some of you guys here.

Mourinho just need to drop the non performance players like he did with cahill last season. And if he is going to trust youth then give them sustainable time and development like he did with Oscar.

I must ask Joe Cole to comment .. I would ask RLC but it would be unfair .. Perhaps Lukaku or Kdb must be smiling

seriously, that was the worst post I've read here, and don't come say 'sarcasm', 'jokes' to hide behind it, there's none of it... I expected this comment from the two guys I've just mentioned, not from anyone else... maybe the guy who spoke like Yoda and who's been banned a long time ago... but that'd be it, only those three.

Sorry Jason, but that has been awful. Not even MrBlueGuy would be able to come up with this.

1601983.jpg