The Mourinho Thread

Not buying this. Last season we had quick, proactive defenders in Zouma, Luis and Azpi, which could've allowed us to make a backbone of Luis - Terry - Zouma - Azpi. How often did we actually see this? Rarely if ever.

He's certainly had the options to play a quicker, more proactive back line but he refused to.

True but for some reason he loves his slow backline. He probably sees them as the leaders that the team needs. We seriously need more one on one defenders (like Carvalho used to do for us, and azpi now) that don't need the bus to be parked for them to have a good game.

I find it strange that we can slag some players off that wont settle for being a team player and fight for his place instead of them wanting to be a definite starter yet others we say is totally understandable and kiss their arses and wish them luck so they can help the team I hate most in the world.

As for Mou and our defence it does my head in. He seems to have this blind faith and love of old defenders right now. I understand having a blance of young and experience but when other teams can openly see that our biggest weakness for them to attack is Bane/Cahill (like today) then just imagine what a better team is going to do. Bane had a new one ripped for him today and its not going to be pretty.

Its sad to see because as a man I imagine him to be as good for the lads as Drogs was. But I think as a player I dont understand why Mou keeps him.

In all fairness, from my view Cahill was easily the best defender on the pitch yday. Iva is getting too slow now, I'd prefer Aina or even Zouma play there to give some pace while we wait for a true RB.

Any comments from Mourinho on this apparent red card syndrome? It seems seeing a player leaving the pitch, whether playing with ten men or even facing ten men, causes great distraught to our team.

I know receiving a red card is a pain and all, but it shouldn't be a death sentence.

what's the point of coming to a forum if it's not to vent your frustration on common issues?

yes I fucking hate ivanovic for being such a big headed cunt .. and I wish somebody slaps Jose in the face if that's what it takes to wake him the fuck up and see the RB needs fixing

In all fairness, from my view Cahill was easily the best defender on the pitch yday. Iva is getting too slow now, I'd prefer Aina or even Zouma play there to give some pace while we wait for a true RB.

Not really sure how I feel about playing Happy in diff positions around defence Not for him or us. I know Mou likes Swiss army knife type players that are flexible enough to play wherever needed but I'm not a Jack of all trades kinda guy normally. These guys train for 1 position most of their lives so using them outside that role can only confuse them.

But at the same time I would rather the lad play than be wasted on the bench. IMHO if we dont start using him when he sees hes better than 2 of our back 4 I think he will be tempted to leave.

Its a shame to have such a great young talent unused. I know we got 3 lads on 1 year renewables so hopefully like Wenger they wont be round long but I expect more from Mou the defence maestro. With Chelsea renown for a great defence why cant he see the Bane/Cahill hole?

Not really sure how I feel about playing Happy in diff positions around defence Not for him or us. I know Mou likes Swiss army knife type players that are flexible enough to play wherever needed but I'm not a Jack of all trades kinda guy normally. These guys train for 1 position most of their lives so using them outside that role can only confuse them.

But at the same time I would rather the lad play than be wasted on the bench. IMHO if we dont start using him when he sees hes better than 2 of our back 4 I think he will be tempted to leave.

Its a shame to have such a great young talent unused. I know we got 3 lads on 1 year renewables so hopefully like Wenger they wont be round long but I expect more from Mou the defence maestro. With Chelsea renown for a great defence why cant he see the Bane/Cahill hole?

In some ways it will improve him as a player as it hones various qualities such as stamina and passing ability. Obviously medium term he belongs at CB but short term getting in the team should be a priority.

After one draw the hate squad is out again. Im not even going to come on to this site when we lose.

How about a draw? May not be seeing alot of you this season then IF things stay like it is now.

None of us like knocking any of the lads but theres times when you just cant blow smoke up their arses and say what you really feel.

Its just so confusing to see what a mess we are in general without picking on individuals and coming from a winning season to a shambles hurts!

So if you want to look at the side thru rose tinted glasses thats your option and Im not telling you not to but please give others their own opinions if they dont agree with yours. Differences makes the world go round.

i had a strange thought last night that Jose is not buying anyone because of his massive ego and wanting to prove that he can do it again with the same team. i know its prob a million miles from the truth but it just crossed my mind. i dont see why we are not going in for players we need, we got the money to do so and stay in FFP

i had a strange thought last night that Jose is not buying anyone because of his massive ego and wanting to prove that he can do it again with the same team. i know its prob a million miles from the truth but it just crossed my mind. i dont see why we are not going in for players we need, we got the money to do so and stay in FFP

He wants to reward the players as they performed in the league last season. That's why, and not many players available that he wants. (he hasn't checked out griezmann, aranguiz, Koke, Pedro, reus, and Witsel)

But hopefully we can be motivated to do it again. It's not easy, that's why it's been 6 years since someone defended the title, Infact it's happened only twice since 2000.

We are allowed to be pissed off.. We can say and act how we like and if you don't like it then just don't bother coming on here when we lose. Wether you like it or not we will moan and bitch

We have just as much right to "moan" about you as you do about the team. That last sentence shows just how ridiculous and stupid you are as a supporter, which wouldn't be a problem if it wasn't for the fact that you're giving us other Chelsea fans a bad name. The bipolarity of some members here is absolutely cringeworthy. One minute Mourinho is the best manager in the world, the next he's the worst and must be sacked. One minute Schurrle was a good sale, the next it was the worst mistake we've ever done. It's ridiculous and it lowers the quality of this community dramatically. Of course you're not supposed to be happy with the results and you're meant to criticize, but it the radical mood changes are ludicrous.

Please do talkchelsea a favor and go have your bipolar disorder checked by a psychiatrist mate.