Cesc Fàbregas

Tomo

Not that we were setting the world alight, but I felt we lost the game when he came on.

To be brutally honest, I can't see what sort of system here he can be a part of going forward. I've been trying not say this as not to sound too harsh on him, but in my opinion he needs to go in the next few windows.

We would have to sign the right players and play possession football to really get the best out of him, signing the likes of Javi Martinez, Gundogan and Isco would transform Cesc back into a top class player imo.

J.Martinez - Gundogan

Isco - Fabregas - Hazard

Costa

We would have to sign the right players and play possession football to really get the best out of him, signing the likes of Javi Martinez, Gundogan and Isco would transform Cesc back into a top class player imo.

J.Martinez - Gundogan

Isco - Fabregas - Hazard

Costa

or we can kick him out and buy a player who can play football on his own instead of needing bodyguards all around himself.

Sell him to PSG or something for like 25m and sign Isco for the same amount or even 40m will still be an upgrade on this guy. At Arsenal he used to make runs and score long range goals as well, now while his passing level is probably top 5 in the world, maybe even the best in long pass catalogue even but his overall is severly limited to the point that to get the best out of him you basically needs to sacrifice a whole other position for it(Matic did it well for most of last season but he cannot carry on forever and it is showing now), the same reason why Barca sold him because their team is too good to canter to one player that is not Messi.

He will go down in history as one of the great Spanish football player purely because of the amount of games he has played from an young age up to now for top clubs and country, but he will NEVER EVER EVER REACH Iniesta/Xavi level which so many expected him to after 2010. He is now nothing more than a luxury player if I am honest.

Not that we were setting the world alight, but I felt we lost the game when he came on.

To be brutally honest, I can't see what sort of system here he can be a part of going forward. I've been trying not say this as not to sound too harsh on him, but in my opinion he needs to go in the next few windows.

He already moves like a 35 year old. The next few years are going to be painful.

He is a cunt as well anyway, not saying I like Jose but hopefully him along with Hazard and Costa can go in the summer as well because they are all not worthy of playing for Chelsea for different reasons. About time we sign some good players without these ego or idiot characteristics.

I respect your view of Jose Muzchap, but as you know we dont agree. :D

Nothing wrong with 'questioning a shit approach to football' but the allegations, (if true), are of deliberate sabotage. We have laughed at 'agent joe cole' at liverpool, and Cech at arsenal perhaps letting in a couple, but its not reality.

This with fabregas, again , if true, is deliberate conceding of a game, costing us points, and ultimately the manager, and untold damage to cfc, when the best thing he could have done is just left.

However we know how the media make up rubbish, lets see if any other sources appear.

I'm taking it a bit tongue in cheek mate.

I'm sure some stupid things have been said in the heat of the moment - and they should stay behind closed doors

But I genuinely hope the players are raising the poor attempts at attacking play. It is useful constructive feedback that a Pre-Real Madrid Mou might have taken on board - but post Madrid it just causes fireworks ? :(