Cesc Fàbregas

Tomo

that's the level of our so called fans nowadays. They say all kind of shit about the manager that got them more than 50% of the club's league titles in its history as if respect was a complete foreign concept to them. They call all players all kind of names, including cunts.

I don't know if people lack respect themselves, character or what else, but it never ceases to amaze me the tone some use in their posts. And don't come to me saying it's about passion, heat of the moment. Those vomit comments come every time of the day, day in, day out, so yeah, unless they're on constant PMS, don't blame it on emotions.

We rightly deserve being called the names we are by opposition fans when I come across those kind of comments. Actually deserve worse, but I have enough common sense to know a few internet guys don't represent the majority of the fans and also to understand opposition fans come from a very bitter place, but I feel ashamed by some of the things I read here. Not only as a Chelsea fan, but as an human being. The values in our society are quickly being thrown in the trash. respect will soon be a word that people won't really comprehend the meaning anymore simply because they now grow up saying whatever they want on internet and will slowly bring that to their real lives as well. It's downhill from here.

He has actually been manager of 60%.

really? extrapolating, are we?

so in short, we would reach 38.

based on current form...why not?

you are not very good at this are you.....understanding averages, that the fact that several teams beating each other lowers it.

Oooops...just realised this is a Fabregas thread. Sorry mods...can you move the posts

based on current form...why not?

you are not very good at this are you.....understanding averages, that the fact that several teams beating each other lowers it.

Oooops...just realised this is a Fabregas thread. Sorry mods...can you move the posts

the 4th team currently is united. the team that has played spurs, pool, soton, arsenal, everton, city and palace. 7 teams which are currently in the top half of the table and which u expect to end in the top half of the table.

extrapolating and averaging at this point of time without taking into account the teams played is probably the worst way to do any averaging or prediction of any sort. but dont let it stop u.

i made my prediction on averages, not only that but by how i think how the season would go and how the teams would react to being in a title race.

so please, do continue.

when people try to say things like "oh, look at that pre-match. wow!! what a legend" and stuff of that nature when the team's performance on the pitch does not show anything what the manager says in the pre-match, then its hard to ignore such brilliant comments. also, see what i wrote to muzchap. its about his PCs which is press-conference. be it pre or post.

the 4th team currently is united. the team that has played spurs, pool, soton, arsenal, everton, city and palace. 7 teams which are currently in the top half of the table and which u expect to end in the top half of the table.

extrapolating and averaging at this point of time without taking into account the teams played is probably the worst way to do any averaging or prediction of any sort. but dont let it stop u.

i made my prediction on averages, not only that but by how i think how the season would go and how the teams would react to being in a title race.

so please, do continue.

haha...teams played....can remember our top of the table clashes v swansea, west ham and villa in the early part of last season

utd ...expected to finish 2nd or 3rd....maybe a slight improvement to 2 or 2.2 points a game to achieve that.

Are you expecting ALL the teams around that 4th spot to keep their highish average ponts going.

do carry on.

utd ...expected to finish 2nd or 3rd....maybe a slight improvement to 2 or 2.2 points a game to achieve that.

Are you expecting ALL the teams around that 4th spot to keep their highish average ponts going.

do carry on.

i expect leicester, whu to fall off. but i expect the likes of united, city, arsenal and spurs to carry on and even improve themselves as the race hots up and hence the top 4 on the higher sides. not that hard to understand.

i expect leicester, whu to fall off. but i expect the likes of united, city, arsenal and spurs to carry on and even improve themselves as the race hots up and hence the top 4 on the higher sides. not that hard to understand.

a few posts ago,,,you expected them to challenge for 4th.

at the end of the day, i am just saying that history says 4th will be around 70 points and you say you gut feeling is for 75 or more.

Not a huge difference really

will leave it at that......as its not difficult to understand

a few posts ago,,,you expected them to challenge for 4th.

will leave it at that......as its not difficult to understand

http://forum.talkchelsea.net/topic/18277-4-cesc-fabregas/?p=1173951

u should try and look up the definition of a wildcard!!! again, really not hard to understand.

http://forum.talkchelsea.net/topic/18277-4-cesc-fabregas/?p=1173951

u should try and look up the definition of a wildcard!!! again, really not hard to understand.

and you should look up the definition of FACTS.

love how you say to me using averages is not a good way to do it yet your original post on the matter was based on last 3 years average. By the way last 5 years...70, 79, 73, 69, 68......if i were a betting man, I think I would be looking around the 70-72 mark based on those figures

and you should look up the definition of FACTS.

love how you say to me using averages is not a good way to do it yet your original post on the matter was based on last 3 years average. By the way last 5 years...70, 79, 73, 69, 68......if i were a betting man, I think I would be looking around the 70-72 mark based on those figures

hahahahha.. extrapolating united's point after 11 games irresptive of WHO they have played and comparing it to me taking the average of last 3 seasons' 4th spot finish. brilliant.

i have already made you a proposition even before all this hoo-ha started. lets just wait and watch and comeback at the end of the season to see how things stand. not that hard, is it?

hahahahha.. extrapolating united's point after 11 games irresptive of WHO they have played and comparing it to me taking the average of last 3 seasons' 4th spot finish. brilliant.

i have already made you a proposition even before all this hoo-ha started. lets just wait and watch and comeback at the end of the season to see how things stand. not that hard, is it?

this is not a case of who is right or wrong you phucking stupid moronic idiot.

This is about FACTS...and how points 4th normally gets no matter what team or who they have played. Based on "who they played " arguement....look out for WHU being right up there at the top then.

All I said to you was that taking an average of 3 years especially when that included an exceptional one is not as accurate as one over 5 or 10 years.

As ususl, when you are proved wrong on this forum...you go off on one speaking gobbledygook

this is not a case of who is right or wrong you phucking stupid moronic idiot.

This is about FACTS...and how points 4th normally gets no matter what team or who they have played. Based on "who they played " arguement....look out for WHU being right up there at the top then.

All I said to you was that taking an average of 3 years especially when that included an exceptional one is not as accurate as one over 5 or 10 years.

As ususl, when you are proved wrong on this forum...you go off on one speaking gobbledygook

@specialjuan - so this is fine?

anyways, namecalling is just another way of showing the desperation of having no points. but like an infant, people have to be told things again and again - this year is a 3 horse race. which is more closer to 13/14 than any other season.

a 3 year average is more apt cos it explains the current situation much much much better.

but unfortunately, understanding simple things is too much to ask. meh.. i tried!!!

@didierforever and @rhino. Good making of points by both, but lay off any personal insults. If thats allowed things degenerate in to one big slanging match. :)

Thanks

not even once have i name called.

but if i had used "phucking stupid moronic idiot", a special someone would have already kicked me out.

not even once have i name called.

but if i had used "phucking stupid moronic idiot", a special someone would have already kicked me out.

Yeah I know mate. Rhino is relatively new, so quite often we operate like a ref allowing a foul or two before ayellow