Cesc Fàbregas

Tomo

it`s premature to think he`s done now but he is certainly somebody who needs to be dropped and fight for his place back into the team,he`s clearly woefully out of form. he helped us win the title so he was never a waste of a buy even if he never plays another good game.

but sending out a message to the squad by dropping JT is wasted when Bran,Cesc and Eden are left in the team.nobody should be undropable.

Useless gooner.

Show some class.

The WHOLE TEAM (not one person is an exception here) has been terribly out of form. Anyone calling him names is fickle, especially if they're completely disregarding the impact he had on us last season. Lets see what you guys will be saying about him when he returns to form?

If you're so ready to give up on him already, I don't even know what to say.

Support through thick and thin, brothers

The WHOLE TEAM (not one person is an exception here) has been terribly out of form. Anyone calling him names is fickle, especially if they're completely disregarding the impact he had on us last season. Lets see what you guys will be saying about him when he returns to form?

Yes, the whole team yada yada, but this is the Fabregas thread. I haven't forgotten what he did, but at the moment he is useless.

Yes, the whole team yada yada, but this is the Fabregas thread. I haven't forgotten what he did, but at the moment he is useless.

that wasn't even the main point in my post, the fact that you and others were going way OTT is what annoyed me

To me he is the biggest problem right now. Our midfield is just terrible at the moment. No fight, no passion, nowhere to be seen. And you have to ask yourself what does Cesc actually contribute these days to a victory.

Despite how awful Iva is, he still can score a header, but Cesc litteraly offers nothing. Not willing to drop him is Mou's biggest mistake imo. He said during his post match interview that Cesc is used to deal with tough situations from his time at Barcelona but i am not seeing it. Just seems like ever other spineless Arsenal player out there

It's actually quite surprising that he isn't bossing first few months.

Mourinho keeps playing him because he can deliver one great ball. It's similar when he put Zouma against Swansea to play as a centre-forward because he can score a header ... Great tactics boss. I think with UEFA badge you're able to figure something better.

He was a psychopath, but he probably saw something we didnt.

a lot of us saw cesc for exactly what he is.

he did surprise us by his first half season performances. kudos to him for that.

but he was always going to be a liability. a massive liability.

Cesc Fabregas driving ban: Chelsea star banned for six months after being clocked at 110mph in 50mph zone
Fabregas also ordered to pay £2,565 in costs
Tom Sheen @Tom_Sheen Saturday 10 October 2015 11:36 BST

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/cesc-fabregas-driving-ban-chelsea-star-banned-for-six-months-after-being-clocked-at-110mph-in-50mph-a6688856.html

Cesc can play world class if Mourinho decides to switch to a 4-3-3 formation.

---Cesc---RLC

-------Matic

That would be in every aspect of the game a good midfield because we would have a lot of creativity,especially from Cesc who could create much more due to the fact that Matic and RLC would win a lot of tackles.That gives Cesc so much freedom,while he could concentrate on his passing.He could play a similar role like Pirlo did.

Matic and RLC can also create chances and RLC is also a player that has very good dribbling skills,so this midfield would have everything.

Cesc Fabregas driving ban: Chelsea star banned for six months after being clocked at 110mph in 50mph zone
Fabregas also ordered to pay £2,565 in costs
Tom Sheen @Tom_Sheen Saturday 10 October 2015 11:36 BST

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/cesc-fabregas-driving-ban-chelsea-star-banned-for-six-months-after-being-clocked-at-110mph-in-50mph-a6688856.html

Earned more points than Chelsea have this season.