Cesc Fàbregas

Tomo

And? Newcastle bossed us

How does the quality of opponent decrease the quality of those passes?

Seriously? So if a guy scores 50 goals in luxembourg league means he is top striker in europe?

Luxembourg dont know how to press, giving Cesc plenty of space and time. Secondly Cesc was poor in previous game for spain...

I mean you actualy try to say that Cesc is good when he plays for good team (spain) and you base that on luxembourg?

Man its clear by now that he is shit against any better opponent who presses on him regardless if he plays for Chelsea, spain, barca or whoever else.

And for the record, Luxembourg is probably on level of league 2 team. Newcastle is fucking barcelona for them.

Cesc Fabregas driving ban: Chelsea star banned for six months after being clocked at 110mph in 50mph zone

Fabregas also ordered to pay £2,565 in costs

Tom Sheen @Tom_Sheen Saturday 10 October 2015 11:36 BST

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/cesc-fabregas-driving-ban-chelsea-star-banned-for-six-months-after-being-clocked-at-110mph-in-50mph-a6688856.html

Wouldnt be surprised if FA gave him extra ban for violent conduct :lol:

Seriously? So if a guy scores 50 goals in luxembourg league means he is top striker in europe?

Luxembourg dont know how to press, giving Cesc plenty of space and time. Secondly Cesc was poor in previous game for spain...

I mean you actualy try to say that Cesc is good when he plays for good team (spain) and you base that on luxembourg?

Man its clear by now that he is shit against any better opponent who presses on him regardless if he plays for Chelsea, spain, barca or whoever else.

And for the record, Luxembourg is probably on level of league 2 team. Newcastle is fucking barcelona for them.

Blah blah blah. I just saw Hazard have a shit game against freaking Andorra. Ball don't lie.

Cesc's problem is he's not creating like he should. No idea what pressing has to do with anything you sound silly. Newcastle, Southampton, Palace weren't pressing him.

Blah blah blah. I just saw Hazard have a shit game against freaking Andorra. Ball don't lie.

Cesc's problem is he's not creating like he should. No idea what pressing has to do with anything you sound silly. Newcastle, Southampton, Palace weren't pressing him.

You said Cesc is performing because he plays for top team (against luxembourg). I said he performs because he has weak opponent. If Cesc gets pressed, or closed down, he cant do shit in creative way. The pressing has a big thing to do with how Cesc plays. Newcastle first half he was pressed and did fuck all. Second half nufc didnt press but move back and Cesc was better. Not sure why you throw Hazard in this, because he was poor for some time, regardless of opponent quality.

Your initial point was that Cesc actualy performs if he plays for a team that knows how to play (spain), pointing thats the reason why he is bad at chelsea. As if his form didnt depend on him but who he plays with, which is not true. And you made that observation based on luxemburg game. Thing is he had bad game for spain just before luxmebourg game. You have no argument for your point, so you just go with this nonsense replies because you know you are wrong.

Im done explaining this to you...Clearly you dont know what you want to say.

But yeah Cesc is top class and you made that assumption after seeing him boss against luxembourg.

You said Cesc is performing because he plays for top team (against luxembourg). I said he performs because he has weak opponent. If Cesc gets pressed, or closed down, he cant do shit in creative way. The pressing has a big thing to do with how Cesc plays. Newcastle first half he was pressed and did fuck all. Second half nufc didnt press but move back and Cesc was better. Not sure why you throw Hazard in this, because he was poor for some time, regardless of opponent quality.

Your initial point was that Cesc actualy performs if he plays for a team that knows how to play (spain), pointing thats the reason why he is bad at chelsea. As if his form didnt depend on him but who he plays with, which is not true. And you made that observation based on luxemburg game. Thing is he had bad game for spain just before luxmebourg game. You have no argument for your point, so you just go with this nonsense replies because you know you are wrong.

Im done explaining this to you...Clearly you dont know what you want to say.

But yeah Cesc is top class and you made that assumption after seeing him boss against luxembourg.

My point is that's it's easier to play in a proper footballing team. Even Hazard touched upon this when asked about De Bruyne's form in his last press conference.

By the way Cesc had a solid game against Slovakia in the last International break, he didn't play agaisst Macedonia. Whatever helps you sleep at night though.

Fabregas is a bad player. Sell him and start Ramires.

Fabregas isn't a quack and neither is he a world beater. There is a reason Barcelona let him (and Pedro) go. The same reason both players failed to claim a spot in the starting XI. They are good players who have certain limitations.

Fabregas lacks pace and power while Pedro lacks power and technique (not so much skill but technique). Fabregas sill manages to be a good player because of his superb technique, but he struggles in physical leagues and games - tight markers can stop him from shining ... when he's needed most. Although he does seem to be on the cold side, Fabregas might not have the tools to be more aggressive, especially pace - difficult to challenge for the ball when you are always late and you move about the pitch.

I've never been a fan of either, but they are certainly not terrible players. The problem with the squad is the lack of options and the fact these good players might have been promised a starting XI spot, or very close to it, in order to lure them.

At this moment we are not able to compete with the top spenders. There is only so much cleverness you can pull off, especially on a consistent basis. When they are wrong they just buy another one - we need to move ours flops. Not saying Fabregas is one btw, just that it all adds up to the grand picture.

Fabregas should go to the French or the German league or MLS. Slow tempo would suit him better. For me he will always be a Gooner who had a fantastic half a season with us. I will be surprised if he is with us next season. Thanks Cesc and bye.

In my fantasy Cesc would be transfered to PSG and in return (plus huge amount of money) they would give us Verratti.