Cesc Fàbregas

Tomo

And now we're calling the players "cunts" as well. What a time to be alive.

Yeah I think thats way over the top. People whine too much these days. Can't imagine the people that actually live with the constant whiners, because I'm here 15 minutes a day and feel overwhelmed by it.

So, Cesc cannot be captain because he cannot run fast?

Cesc is the best person to be captain on this team by a long shot. Because Jose is putting Cesc in a situation to fail, it's his fault? You guys make no sense.

You're assuming we'd even get that far. We were lucky that we drew shit teams in each round up to the final in 2013.

what good teams could we have got? Lazio, Inter, Zenit, Fenerbache, Spurs? none of them were very good in 2013

You're assuming we'd even get that far. We were lucky that we drew shit teams in each round up to the final in 2013.

with a couple of "good" buys (a CM for sure and selling players like cesc and oscar), i feel we can seriously win europa. wont be the worst thing.

what good teams could we have got? Lazio, Inter, Zenit, Fenerbache, Spurs? none of them were very good in 2013

I'd rather have gotten Sparta Prague, Rubin Kazan, S. Bucharest and Basel than any of those five.

with a couple of "good" buys (a CM for sure and selling players like cesc and oscar), i feel we can seriously win europa. wont be the worst thing.

True. Can't believe we're even talking about this :lol:

if we get back to good form again we can challenge for 4th spot this season

14/15 - 70 points,

13/14 - 79 points

12/13 - 73 points

these are the number of points the 4th spot positions have got. average is 74.

we have 11 currently, which means we need another 63 or 21 wins in the next 27 games. i am not going to even start talking about it at this moment.

Come on Alex, I know you're not one for hyperbole here. We've seen, quite recently even, big teams have that season where they miss European football for a season and come straight back in. While people can point to Liverpool as one that didn't, they didn't have the financial backing we do. Roman's not going anywhere should we miss 4th (considering our consecutive run, I'm sure one season won't make his loyalty wane), he'll reinvest, change a few things at the club and hey-ho we're Champions again. Ole! :lol:

Come on Alex, I know you're not one for hyperbole here. We've seen, quite recently even, big teams have that season where they miss European football for a season and come straight back in. While people can point to Liverpool as one that didn't, they didn't have the financial backing we do. Roman's not going anywhere should we miss 4th (considering our consecutive run, I'm sure one season won't make his loyalty wane), he'll reinvest, change a few things at the club and hey-ho we're Champions again. Ole! :lol:

I don't think it's hyperbole - at the minute, I genuinely can't see us winning the EL, have to be honest, mate!

Not according to Mourinho. He practically called the competition an abomination for a club like Chelsea.

I truly hope it doesn't come to pass but it would hilarious if he ended up guiding the team to the Europa League by finishing 3rd in the group. I'd check all the bridges in the London area for a grey-haired man walking around with a cement block and rope.

14/15 - 70 points,

13/14 - 79 points

12/13 - 73 points

these are the number of points the 4th spot positions have got. average is 74.

we have 11 currently, which means we need another 63 or 21 wins in the next 27 games. i am not going to even start talking about it at this moment.

Top four is gone, we have a battle for the top six.