Cesc Fàbregas

Tomo

Yeah it's not like he contributed with 15 or so assists last season to help us get the EPL :ph34r:

:clap: :clap: :clap:

so that means he can do nothing for the next 1 season. oh wait, it has literally been 10 months since he actually did something for us. :wank2: :wank2: :wank2:

Didn't you hear? Last season never happened.

i blame the board for everything that has happened.

i mean how the hell can they let go off DD. he scored 30 odd goals in 09-10 and was the main reason for us winning the CL in 11-12. i mean history is what matters right. not what has happened or is happening for the last 2/3/4/5//6/7/8 months. right?

:clap: :clap: :clap:

so that means he can do nothing for the next 1 season. oh wait, it has literally been 10 months since he actually did something for us. :wank2: :wank2: :wank2:

Stop acting so childish, you just asked why we bought him and I responded to you. The fact he sucks now is another thing, doesn't change the fact he was useful when we bought him. I personally didn't wanted us to sign Cesc last season because I wanted someone like Koke but he did play his part in getting the EPL.

Stop acting so childish, you just asked why we bought him and I responded to you. The fact he sucks now is another thing, doesn't change the fact he was useful when we bought him. I personally didn't wanted us to sign Cesc last season because I wanted someone like Koke but he did play his part in getting the EPL.

and now he is playing his part in destroying us. just like he did with barca.

hence the question why we bought him when there were much better options available.

i blame the board for everything that has happened.

i mean how the hell can they let go off DD. he scored 30 odd goals in 09-10 and was the main reason for us winning the CL in 11-12. i mean history is what matters right. not what has happened or is happening for the last 2/3/4/5//6/7/8 months. right?

I mean at least give me your arguements in context if you're going to.

I mean at least give me your arguements in context if you're going to.

i just did. the last season means nothing NOW. as does the 09-10 season and as does the 11-12 season.

i am grateful to cesc for his assists in the start of the last season. but for 10 months, he has been a disappointment.

our manager's insistence of playing him deep in ruining us defensively. as a no.10, he is as useful as probably cahill would be. the only system i can see working is 4-3-3 but considering the fact that our manager is so stubborn and egoistic that he wont even drop a couple of his favourites, i cant see him changing our whole formation. hence, cesc is nothing more than a massive massive liability for us.

good enough context?

i just did. the last season means nothing NOW. as does the 09-10 season and as does the 11-12 season.

i am grateful to cesc for his assists in the start of the last season. but for 10 months, he has been a disappointment.

our manager's insistence of playing him deep in ruining us defensively. as a no.10, he is as useful as probably cahill would be. the only system i can see working is 4-3-3 but considering the fact that our manager is so stubborn and egoistic that he wont even drop a couple of his favourites, i cant see him changing our whole formation. hence, cesc is nothing more than a massive massive liability for us.

good enough context?

Yes actually, that's kind of more what I wanted.

Fabregas has been criminal this season, no-one will dispute that. But you can't deny how effective he was last season and that's what you wanted to know. Why did Mourinho buy Cesc? Because he was intrumental last season in helping us secure the EPL. What's happened to Fab between now and then is a great mystery and tragedy to be honest, because he's quite an intelligent footballer.

As for dropping him, I think Mourinho's facing a dilemma of his own in who to actually replace him with. For all intents and purposes, Fabregas is still one of our more creative players, as demonstrated last season. In a team where none of our attacking players are functioning I guess he hopes for that one key assist. Loftus-Cheek is mentioned as a successor but he'd be replacing Matic's role in the team more than Fab?

What's tragic is that Mourinho said before the window opened that he wanted a midfielder and he didn't get it. What if that was a replacement for Cesc?

Yes actually, that's kind of more what I wanted.

Fabregas has been criminal this season, no-one will dispute that. But you can't deny how effective he was last season and that's what you wanted to know. Why did Mourinho buy Cesc? Because he was intrumental last season in helping us secure the EPL. What's happened to Fab between now and then is a great mystery and tragedy to be honest, because he's quite an intelligent footballer.

As for dropping him, I think Mourinho's facing a dilemma of his own in who to actually replace him with. For all intents and purposes, Fabregas is still one of our more creative players, as demonstrated last season. In a team where none of our attacking players are functioning I guess he hopes for that one key assist. Loftus-Cheek is mentioned as a successor but he'd be replacing Matic's role in the team more than Fab?

What's tragic is that Mourinho said before the window opened that he wanted a midfielder and he didn't get it. What if that was a replacement for Cesc?

i wanted to know why we bought him when there were other better options available. what he did, someone like rakitic could have done too. plus he would have given us a long time stability.

i said this while buying him and i will repeat this, this guy is a loser. his "form" is hardly surprising. its always said, when the going gets tough, the tough get going. this guy is anything but "tough".

i ll give u a small stat. maybe u would agree with me, maybe u wont.

08-09: barca CL

09-10:barca semi

10-11: barca CL

cesc to barca

11-12: barca semi

12-13: barca semi (desroyed 7-0)

13-14: barca QF

cesc to chelsea

14-15: barca CL.

hence in the 4 years without cesc, barca have won 3 CLs and with cesc, they have been found out massively.

this guy ruins the team's stability both in attack and in defence. and his "creativity" is so over-rated that it actually baffles me.

as for jose trying to get a CM. i think that was nothing more than what wenger does to arsenal fans every year. morgan schneiderlein, bastian,cabaye, kondogbia, vidal all players actually moved clubs in this window itself. yet, we went after the literally impossible to get, 100mil rated pogba. hell, even moutinho was available after monaco dint qualify to CL. sorry, but that was a farce.

what sucks is that he is 50% of the reason that jose will lose his job. someday i hope jose clarifies why we bought this fucking cuntish assholic loser instead of someone like rakitic!!!

fucking hopeless piece of shit

Tbh Rakitic already signed for Barca before the previous season even ended so we got no chance.

Also it is scary how much different he is now compared to his Arsenal days, when he RAN UP AND DOWN THE PITCH NON STOP and considered one of the best mid in the world. Now he is just a good midfielder who passes the ball well but pretty much shit at EVERYTHING ELSE. Cannot even finish properly anymore, as since by his less than 5 goals last season compared with double figure in his peak Arsenal years.

Tbh Rakitic already signed for Barca before the previous season even ended so we got no chance.

rakitic was cesc's replacement. cesc signed for us on 12th and rakitic on 16th. i doubt they would have signed rakitic if they still had cesc.

infact cesc said something like "they did not want me to go but i had made up my mind.. "

I wasn't praising him per say. Again, I didn't say he was good or effective. I said he put in the effort. 'Effort' doesn't take football skills. I don't know how else you can define it as it literally means to work hard.

HOW do you cover 11.4 K m while being lazy? Literally to cover 11.4Km during 90 minutes means his average speed was 2.11 meters per second; that's without taking into consideration the time he is not running during the match. And you're seriously suggesting that he covered all that just by jogging??!!! And not just suggesting, but declaring in any incredibly shitty condescending and provocative attitude. But I guess after all ignorance is a prerequisite for such condescension.

There was list from last season where top runners were revealed and how many sprints they make per game. Matic and Cesc were very high in km run. But in number of sprints, Cesc was way below.

I dont need to throw you any "proofs" into this. I simply watch games. I couldnt care less about stats. Cesc is shit. He is not mobile, he doesnt sprint. He may run whole game, yet he loses the ball and cant recover it because he doesnt even bother to run after. He loses his markers because he lacks acceleration, speed and tactical understanding. He can be useful when we attack indeed. He can move in good spots etc. But Im not talking about his attacking, but about his defending. All his km ran cant help him with defending.

In another words, I believe if we put some random marathon runner on field, the impact would be the same. Both can run but would do fuck all in defense.

Anyway the final point is not how he makes those 11km but even if he would make 20km he still makes no impact on our defense. Yet people like you try to find some excuses that he is actualy useful because he runs 11km. I would say watch a game but Im sure you do.

Cesc is shit. I said that hundred times last season when he actualy had good stats and was efficient in attack generaly. But those stats cant save him this time. He was literaly crap in all big games we played last season, but people were telling me Im wrong. Now he is crap in all games. Exception is vs arsenal because they give him all the time in the world.

He might have stamina but doesnt have anything else required for helping defense.

Thats why his 11km mean shit. That was my point.

Now a question for u; do you actualy see Cesc sprint alot during the game, like chasing the opponents and marking them and going into challenges, fighting for the ball? Dont throw me stats when the real picture is completely different.

There is reason why barca got rid of cesc in first place...

I dont believe this for a second. Once up on the motivation he can rock it.,

But the problem is, where has that motivation gone to? It's like he no longer cares after winning the one trophy he desperately wanted - Premier League.