David Luiz

the wes

7 minutes ago, calculatingInfinity said:

Christ.

He has played +150 matches for Chelsea, of course he will have looked bad in some instances during a match. Cherry picking highlights through years of matches, can make Messi look like Marko Marin, or John Terry look like Sol Bamba.

you must not have watched it, or you do not know our kits (and other teams' kits)

those were from last season and this pre-season

actually observing is your friend

3 minutes ago, Superblue_1986 said:

Is this possibly an example of a player not being happy at receiving criticism/instruction from previously a team-mate?

I believe the only other players who played with Lampard are Willian and Azpilicueta? I cannot see Azpi acting in that way, he's always seemed to be a model professional and I see absolutely no issues with him. Willian will remain to be seen. It will also be interesting to see if there is any fall-out from the Brazilian contingent (Emerson, Kenedy, Jorginho) like when Conte bombed Costa out.

It's not the most ideal of situations but it would be far worse to keep a negative influence in the dressing room once the season commences and it does show that Lampard is strong enough to stand up to and deal with this and the club seem willing to back him by letting go of a player that they've always seemed to think highly of (particularly Roman).

Nahh dont worry about Jorgo and Emerson, they wont pull shit out out of the blue. I doubt their loyalty to DL is bigger than what they feel for Chels. They have their future set in Chels and both are guaranteed footy time. Now Willy just might but if he does he now knows there will be one way and one way only......and thats the exit door. Im glad Lamps have done this, we need a Fergie in our Club, someone you cant mess with or face his wrath.

Could be a good move could be a bad move.. See what occurs. I don't think we'll challenge for top 4 so they won't be our rivals this season. Then again odd things happen. 

Just the way it's been done. Guess building behind the scenes and only now all come out

If he's a negative influence its a good move even if it makes arsenal better.

I trust lampard a million times more than anyone else at the club so if he wanted him gone that's good enough for me. He ain't even fit to lace lamps shoes.

We'll know more tommorrow when lamps has his press conference

4 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

Could be a good move could be a bad move.. See what occurs. I don't think we'll challenge for top 4 so they won't be our rivals this season. Then again odd things happen. 

Just the way it's been done. Guess building behind the scenes and only now all come out

We will do fine enough considering the shit show we have been in recent times. As long as we pull in one direction and give our all, top 4 is doable. I mean look how we got third place last season, keep the hope mate. 

3 minutes ago, Hutcho said:

If he's a negative influence its a good move even if it makes arsenal better.

I trust lampard a million times more than anyone else at the club so if he wanted him gone that's good enough for me. He ain't even fit to lace lamps shoes.

We'll know more tommorrow when lamps has his press conference

Im glad he is gone now that its pretty certain he was gonna be a bad atmospher, good on Lamps to get rid asap. But sad for DL, he has tarnished his name with us or most of us anyway.

Sad to see Luiz go. Will miss his distribution that is absolutely unmatched, and his imo, underrated defensive abilities. That said, I also kind of understand him wanting to move on, being probably a backup player now. The choice of Arsenal is a bit upsetting for sure, but I fully understand him wanting to stay in London and the choice in the end makes sense. But it's not just his footballing abilities I will miss, his personality was amazing. How often would we not see him being the one, to spread good vibes and energy around the team? On top of that, he is one of the few top players, that seems like a genuinely nice person. He always seemed to love interacting with fans and kids, or doing whatever he might have been doing.

So in the end, a sad conclusion that he goes to Arsenal. But I wish him all the best, well, kind of. Personal success for him, but a terrible Arsenal season of course. Some of the reactions are embarrassing in here and elsewhere, true scouse mentality to losing a player. Save that for actual cunts like Courtois imo.
Told he wouldn't be a starter and threw a tantrum with days left to go. How on earth do you expect people to be sympathetic or understanding?

The guy you seemingly hold in such high regard -https://twitter.com/DavidLuiz_4/status/1126910155973693440?s=19

Luiz on joining Arsenal: "It’s a new cycle in my life, in my career as a footballer. I’m excited to play for this big club. I grew up watching a lot of Arsenal games, especially the great players from the past, so I’m excited to try to help this club to do some big things."

''I GREW UP WATCHING A LOT OF arsenal games''

OKKKK :D

yok.gif

29 minutes ago, Mana said:

Pleeeeaasssseee. When a player refuses to train with the club, that isn’t loving the club.

Report is that he was sent home to sort out the move.

he definitely had an issue with Lampard, so that just showcases his lack of discipline on and off the pitch.

It mostly sucks because of the circumstances, which leaves us very thin in yet another area for the very busy upcoming season.

Just watched Robbie on ArseFanTV's latest video about this signing. He's over the moon even though I know for a fact that he and the rest of the dudes on his channel have clowned on Luiz for years.

He's also somehow convinced himself that Arsenal have come in and bullied us into selling one of our best players. 😂 As if this is a Van Persie or Alexis Sanchez situation. 😂😂😂  Like we were desperate to keep him but big, bad Arsenal were to strong a draw and we were forced to sell him.

1 minute ago, Pizy said:

Just watched Robbie on ArseFanTV's latest video about this signing. He's over the moon even though I know for a fact that he and the rest of the dudes on his channel have clowned on Luiz for years.

He's also somehow convinced himself that Arsenal have come in and bullied us into selling one of our best players. 😂 As if this is a Van Persie or Alexis Sanchez situation. 😂😂😂  Like we were desperate to keep him but big, bad Arsenal were to strong a draw and we were forced to sell him.

Lool. They have short memories that do not even date back to their tinpot club's latest professionell game. The one were they got humiliated by our superiority and thus still are without a European trophy for how long?

Also maybe Luiz can show them his EPL winners medal, the only one they have in their entire squad. Closely read the name of the club on its backside...

28 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Just wait till the media do a 180° turn and say he's world class etc after criticizing him while playing for us!