David Luiz

the wes

17 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

Why are some people upset? Same thing happened with Giroud. 

Was a completely different situation tho. The fans heaped all kinds of abuse on Giroud, he had been frozen out and they had the possibility to sign a replacement. (Wasn't Aubameyang signing even the reason for Grioud leaving?). Luiz left us in bad terms and in a situation where he basically lets the club down due to the ban, justified or not.  

33 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

Lool. They have short memories that do not even date back to their tinpot club's latest professionell game. The one were they got humiliated by our superiority and thus still are without a European trophy for how long?

Also maybe Luiz can show them his EPL winners medal, the only one they have in their entire squad. Closely read the name of the club on its backside...

Only other major trophies that anyone has on Arse before Luiz came are Özil and Mustafi's 2014 WC, and Ceballos's benchwarmer CL medal from 2018 (he did not even play in the knockout statges, not even on the bench except for 1 game) and Henrikh Mkhitaryan's EL with Manure

Mustafi is probably leaving anyway

I guess you could toss in those 3 (only for a few older ones) FA Cups for Özil and his one Copa del Rey and one La Liga title with Real and his one DFB-Pokal with Werder Bremen

Özil has 9 trophies, no one else has more than a few, most have shit

Pedro alone has 26, lolololol, more than the whole damn team

Luiz has 18, so close, if not more too

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

Only major trophies that anyone has on Arse before Luiz came are Özil and Mustafi's 2014 WC, and Ceballos's benchwarmer CL medal from 2018 (he did not even play in the knockout statges, not even on the bench except for 1 game)

Mustafi is probably leaving anyway

I guess you could toss in those 3 (only for a few older ones) FA Cups for Özil and his one Copa del Rey and one La Liga title with Real and his one DFB-Pokal with Werder Bremen

Özil has 9 trophies, no one else has more than a few, most have shit

Pedro alone has 26, lolololol, more than the whole damn team

Luiz has 18, so close, if not more too

Luiz got 16 and that is counting shit trophies like confed cup and taca de portugal. Anyway with Pedro, Willian, Azpi, Giroud, Kante we retain more than enough title-winning experience. 

Btw Mustafi must be one of the most ridiculous WC winners in recent years. What happened to him? He regularly played and even scored in the 2014 WC. Even Großkreutz was part of that squad and Kramer started the final. Testament to how clueless Löw is in team selection. Almost wasted that generation. 

2 hours ago, calculatingInfinity said:

Sad to see Luiz go. Will miss his distribution that is absolutely unmatched, and his imo, underrated defensive abilities. That said, I also kind of understand him wanting to move on, being probably a backup player now. The choice of Arsenal is a bit upsetting for sure, but I fully understand him wanting to stay in London and the choice in the end makes sense. But it's not just his footballing abilities I will miss, his personality was amazing. How often would we not see him being the one, to spread good vibes and energy around the team? On top of that, he is one of the few top players, that seems like a genuinely nice person. He always seemed to love interacting with fans and kids, or doing whatever he might have been doing.

So in the end, a sad conclusion that he goes to Arsenal. But I wish him all the best, well, kind of. Personal success for him, but a terrible Arsenal season of course. Some of the reactions are embarrassing in here and elsewhere, true scouse mentality to losing a player. Save that for actual cunts like Courtois imo.

I'm curious about your opinion.

In what way was this better than Courtois?

Thibhaut was actually long adamant about the Madrid move. It was no secret. That's why he even tried thanking Chelsea fans after the move,  but of course, got burned by the fans when doing do so.

Luiz seems to have just thrown his toys out at the first opportunity and disrespected not just the club, but his former teammate who won the CL with him.

In the end I accept that all players are ultimately professional and are free to choose their paths. But there is no sugarcoating this one. He clearly didnt want to prove himself again and just bailed 

19 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

Luiz got 16 and that is counting shit trophies like confed cup and taca de portugal. Anyway with Pedro, Willian, Azpi, Giroud, Kante we retain more than enough title-winning experience. 

Btw Mustafi must be one of the most ridiculous WC winners in recent years. What happened to him? He regularly played and even scored in the 2014 WC. Even Großkreutz was part of that squad and Kramer started the final. Testament to how clueless Löw is in team selection. Almost wasted that generation. 

18, and yes, some are dodgy, but you can only win what is placed in front of you

bf18849285ac2f954a129a049387d67d.png

Marco Reus was replaced by Shkodran Mustafi after Reus injured his ankle.

70f651fe2d67703a0d4af92d78cac1f9.png

6 minutes ago, Vesper said:

18, and yes, some are dodgy, but you can only win what is placed in front of you

bf18849285ac2f954a129a049387d67d.png

Marco Reus was replaced by Shkodran Mustafi after Reus injured his ankle.

70f651fe2d67703a0d4af92d78cac1f9.png

That entry is false. He did not win the taca de la liga in 2011. Not sure if Coupe de Championes is actually a title, i usually do not count Community Shields either.

1 hour ago, Jason said:

Just wait till the media do a 180° turn and say he's world class etc after criticizing him while playing for us!

100% nailed on that'll happen if Arse come out the gate strongly. The narrative will eventually switch from "David Luiz forced his way out because he fell out with Lampard" like it is now to "How foolish were Chelsea to gift their direct rival a WOLRD CLASS player!?"

I think the smarter pundits like GNev and Carragher will rightly slate Luiz for his disgraceful behavior, but there will be plenty of idiot pundits who act as though we forced him out because we didn't want him.

Thank you, Luiz for the memories and also for moving out .... wished it would had been some other club than Arsenal but ... never mind. 

One request though, could you also take your buddy & partner Willian with you maybe in Jan ... that would be a good gesture for the drama you pulled off. 

Thank you again. 

Just as expected Arsenal' Mr DT in all praise about Luiz. And the best part I like the reasons behind Luiz moving to Arsenal ... guess what *Drums roll* Arsenal are a bigger club than Chelsea, more trophies than Chelsea and that prompted David Luiz to move to Arsenal .... that is f**king hysterical. 

Going by his theory, I'm glad that Luiz at 32 suddenly developed brains.... or lost them ... we will never know

16 minutes ago, coolhead23 said:

Just as expected Arsenal' Mr DT in all praise about Luiz. And the best part I like the reasons behind Luiz moving to Arsenal ... guess what *Drums roll* Arsenal are a bigger club than Chelsea, more trophies than Chelsea and that prompted David Luiz to move to Arsenal .... that is f**king hysterical. 

Going by his theory, I'm glad that Luiz at 32 suddenly developed brains.... or lost them ... we will never know

Arsenal fans are so deluded, it's pathetic. Arsenal Fan TV is the worst

7 hours ago, Pizy said:

Just watched Robbie on ArseFanTV's latest video about this signing. He's over the moon even though I know for a fact that he and the rest of the dudes on his channel have clowned on Luiz for years.

He's also somehow convinced himself that Arsenal have come in and bullied us into selling one of our best players. 😂 As if this is a Van Persie or Alexis Sanchez situation. 😂😂😂  Like we were desperate to keep him but big, bad Arsenal were to strong a draw and we were forced to sell him.

Robbie is just another Arsenal Fan TV bellend, that deluded bunch actually believe their own hype, at the end of the day we beat their asses in Europe more than once and win trophies when it matters most.