The Mourinho Thread

We have people calling Hazard a snake because he's injured / out of form. A player, who in his 3+ years at the club has never created a problem and is of good character.

This is the kind of environment Mourinho created.

I am over the moon that this cancer is out of the club.

And I'm sure he'll be gone next season to warmer climes. Good for him and his career. He deserves better than what he's gotten from some "fans".

No surprise:

They both like each other very much, he will come for him, i think Courtois would like to work with Jose again.

Will be a very bad loss for Chelsea, but that's what Roman wanted.

Who gives a fuck?

We are Chelsea, and if somebody doesn't want to play for the club because his favourite manager is not there anymore then he can fuck off.

I'm sure some had problems with him, who wouldn't with his tactics , but accusations of purposely throwing games are baseless , and a waste of time

pat nevin said it.

and today courtois said this "I didn't have a problem with the manager. You'd have to ask the other players about them" #cfc @bbc5live

why would a player even say something like this unless there were some major major problems.

just one thing, were the tactics different today? was the formation different. jose's selection, tactics, negativity has cost us massively. his transfers have been hopeless to say the least and his youth handling has been disastorous. but just look at the players. look at their effort or lack of it. their attitude, has been far worse than any of it

the point that i want to prove is that the players actually and intentionally screwed the club because of their problems with jose.

it is not the point of players just "not playing well", its the point of players intentionally not pplaying well. and there is a massive difference in them.

i know jose is gone, and i would have been happier if it was sooner. now we have no chance of making top4, forget winning the league.

as for getting us the title last year, jose got us the title too. if he is fired, so should the players be. as for not getting players cos we have no buying power, well, i ll be happy with watching players who actually give a crap about the club, rather than players who clearly who give us to the dogs, if things did not go their way.

I get you but how do you actualy know if Hazard or Matic dont give shit about club? Im pretty sure they like it even so because they extended their contracts...not liking Jose and playing bad to get him sacked doesnt mean they dont like the club. But I realy dont want to go behind that because not you or me know the story behind the scenes.

And surely we cant just replace whole squad because of this ffs :D

How about AVB and revolt back then? Same Drogba and Lamps and Terry were leading that. Playing bad to get him sacked and then we win CL. Its the SAME situation as is now. Then those players were spineless too or what? The only difference is that this time Mou is the manager who got the stick and fans have emotions toward him. You and me, fans, WE have feelings for Mou, but bottom line is this Hazard, Costa against Mou is no different than Terry and Drogba against Avb. Both played bad, both wanted manager gone. Thats it.

And while loyalty is one thing, staying behind the coach and all, its pretty clear Mou methods were questionable. His training was certainly exhausting for players, not to mention his preferences for certain players, no different tacitcs, terrible attacking plan and not giving youth any real chance at all. Players had fair reason for looking in different way. Sure they could just leave themselves but maybe they want to stay at Chelsea with a different manager.

And while players didnt do well, boing them NOW is not gonna solve the problem. If you want them to love to play for us then cheer them through good and bad and they might give it back with their loyalty. As of now no one left because he didnt like chelsea. When or if they do, we will find the replacements. But I wouldnt be pushing them out of door.

After all they wanted Mou out and if they perform from now on, stay here when we are 16th and bring Chelsea good times back then no one should blame them for not being loyal.

I get you but how do you actualy know if Hazard or Matic dont give shit about club? Im pretty sure they like it even so because they extended their contracts...not liking Jose and playing bad to get him sacked doesnt mean they dont like the club. But I realy dont want to go behind that because not you or me know the story behind the scenes.

And surely we cant just replace whole squad because of this ffs :D

How about AVB and revolt back then? Same Drogba and Lamps and Terry were leading that. Playing bad to get him sacked and then we win CL. Its the SAME situation as is now. Then those players were spineless too or what? The only differenx

i massively disagree with the last part.

DD and lamps led a revolt but playing poorly to get avb sacked is just wrong. their was no poor playing from the players in our 3-5 loss to arsenal or our 1-3 loss to napoli which avb started without lamps and ash. avb had a "project" to phase out the old guard but his team selections and exlusions, especially of DD for torres was costing the team. those players actually wanted to play and play well. here the players were playing and scewing us over. massive massive massive difference.

even before these stories of "rats" came out, i can truthfully say that a lot of people including me could see and sense some massive problems between cesc and costa. is it surprising that these are the 2 names that have universally come out. these 2 players' efforts and intentions were already been doubted and in massive question.

yes, i dont know "for sure" what has happened behind the scenes, but the players, coupled with nevin's statemetn, emenalo statement, now courtois statement, clearly tells us that something was massively amiss.

pat nevin said it.

and today courtois said this "I didn't have a problem with the manager. You'd have to ask the other players about them" #cfc @bbc5live

why would a player even say something like this unless there were some major major problems.

just one thing, were the tactics different today? was the formation different. jose's selection, tactics, negativity has cost us massively. his transfers have been hopeless to say the least and his youth handling has been disastorous. but just look at the players. look at their effort or lack of it. their attitude, has been far worse than any of it

Change in manager lifts the application at any level

Change in manager lifts the application at any level

application - yes, after a certain amount of time. not 2 days later. even holland is not stupid enough to change the tactics, one day before the match.

effort - it should not.

Jose is no saint

Let's not forget what he did at Madrid. He even treated a club legend Casillas pretty badly. He's a bit over emotional and can cause a lot of shit. Yeah, he's entertaining but it comes at a price

Alex Ferguson would never allow players to get an attitude and think they are bigger than the club. Ferguson may have had the backing of the entire club but I'm sure Jose could have handled things better

application - yes, after a certain amount of time. not 2 days later. even holland is not stupid enough to change the tactics, one day before the match.

effort - it should not.

He isn't stupid enough to stick with the tactics that got us 16th , we played with far more freedom , and it helped immensely

Jose is no saint

Let's not forget what he did at Madrid. He even treated a club legend Casillas pretty badly. He's a bit over emotional and can cause a lot of shit. Yeah, he's entertaining but it comes at a price

Alex Ferguson would never allow players to get an attitude and think they are bigger than the club. Ferguson may have had the backing of the entire club but I'm sure Jose could have handled things better

Let Throw a shoe on a Player!

He isn't stupid enough to stick with the tactics that got us 16th , we played with far more freedom , and it helped immensely

i think we played with a lot of intensity. we pressed high up. we moved the ball well. costa stayed in the box. all of these things jose has been asking for.

the point that i want to prove is that the players actually and intentionally screwed the club because of their problems with jose.

it is not the point of players just "not playing well", its the point of players intentionally not pplaying well. and there is a massive difference in them.

i know jose is gone, and i would have been happier if it was sooner. now we have no chance of making top4, forget winning the league.

as for getting us the title last year, jose got us the title too. if he is fired, so should the players be. as for not getting players cos we have no buying power, well, i ll be happy with watching players who actually give a crap about the club, rather than players who clearly who give us to the dogs, if things did not go their way.

That's the thing, you can't prove it, we can only speculate which will do the club/players more bad than good. The only way we will now is if in the future somebody open their mouths about it.

Throwing players under the bus while we don't know if they are actually involved in anything and what they actually did is the lowest of the lowest

That's the thing, you can't prove it, we can only speculate which will do the club/players more bad than good. The only way we will now is if in the future somebody open their mouths about it.

Throwing players under the bus while we don't know if they are actually involved in anything and what they actually did is the lowest of the lowest

so every time the players have a problem with the manager, they can put in half arsed performances, get him sacked and since we cant "prove" anything in the court of law, we should sit by seeing them screwing the club over and over again?