Edinson Cavani

CFC58

ADL has just said Cavani wont leave for less than 63m euros. Why would he suddenly take Dzeko deal. Bullshit. Sure he said Man city have told him they cant afford the fee.

Had SSN on yesterday, guy james cooper said he has been told in no uncertain terms Cavani to Man City is not happening, a story then also confirmed by a bbc guy

Was there a report that the report about the agreed fee 2 nights ago would become clearer after Napoli signed Cavani replacement? Or that until the replacement was signed there'd be no announcement? Callejon has joined them , Real Madrid striker

There's more to signing a new player than talent. Attitude is a big factor.

Maybe Mourinho can change Suarez´s attitude.In my opinion,Mourinho is the only one who really can change Suarez.We all know that Suarez is an amazing player.

He's playing on the wing. Look how deep he's playing defensively.

Yeah, I'm beggining to think that his shitty Uruguay performances are attributed to the way he's deployed.

The tactics by the manager are very poor.

This is like a "how NOT to play Cavani" course.

Yeah, I'm beggining to think that his shitty Uruguay performances are attributed to the way he's deployed.

The tactics by the manager are very poor.

This is like a "how NOT to play Cavani" course.

I agree!! He needs to play alone up top with quality players behind him and joining in attacks with him

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You