Edinson Cavani

CFC58

Bernard is looking pretty good too, surely someone will be in for him soon?

Cavani with almost his 2nd. The Limited times he gets in the box he looks immense.

Yids are in for Benard !

hi all

I'm a Napoli supporter from Italy

I'm glad you like so much our player, playing with cavani is like to play in 12

you can well understand why Napoli, ADL and Benitez doesn't wont to sell him, the only way to take him is to pay totally his provision

i wrote here http://forum.talkchelsea.net/topic/8670-edinson-cavani/page-80#entry582321some mount ago about that

if you really want him, the price is 63millions of euros for napoli, + %10 for old teams (70 millions of euros total, 60 millions of pounds)

If you want to take him, yuo have to pay the full price in 20 days

this clause is valid until 10 of august, after the price goes up

Actually he earns 5 millions/year net, until 2017. Newspaper says he is asking more than 10 millions/year net to move.

I'm not sure if you can pay 70 millions in one year, with actual FPF rules

if not, you can follow him in champions league next year

I'm not sure that Chelsea do really want it you know... The media are happy with those rumors, but nothing clear was said that chelsea event tried to sign him

And he isn't worth 63M tbh..

the total price is 70M Euros, not 63

That's a bit harsch but yes 70m is way too much. Where is the limit then?

I think that for 40M, Cavani would already be a chelsea player but for almost the double we could almost sign someone like Ronaldo. That's pure speculation but only to say that we shouldn't trigger any buy out clause because it exists!

If that was 300M would he still worth it? Of course not, it's common sense and 63M it more than we could afford for him and we won't never pay it...

The only team that can pay that is Monaco or PSG.

Lol. With 70m we can buy all your team and De Laurentis too.

with 70 you buy cavani only, that's the price

if you want hamsik too, i don't know if 40 millions is enought

napoli doesn't need money, if you want his player you have to pay the price ADL asks

otherwise, watch them on SKY

Just watch now. We're all hoping for this signing and City will activate the clause in the next few days and he'll go there.

He'd be devastating in front of our midfield. Price is scary, but damn we'd have some player on our hands.

I have a feeling cavani already a chelsea player.

I'll try to find some stats, but Cavani proved his value to a manager like Mourinho - if he hadn't already.

Tactically and technically he was nearly perfect. Committed with the team, he ran and worked really hard (as work rate seems to be the trend in the thread lately). He put a lot of pressure in Brazilian midfield and even attack, and he intercepted some balls. It's not even about the goal and a few other chances alone.

That's the kind of player Mourinho loves, the kind he prefers to work with and our manager can be quite obstinate, so if he convinces himself we need him and no one else, he'll be ours and I don't see how Mourinho wouldn't want him.

This is the clutch, the determination, the commitment that José values the most in a player.

Of course, it was one of the most important matches of the year to Uruguay and consequently to Cavani, but I think he showed to everyone that still questioned than when things get tough (like in the match against Venezuela - in the qualifying, not only the circumstances of the match, but also the qualifying itself) he gives more. And that's something I miss from having Drogba - but I'm not revisiting that conversation.

It was one of the best matches I watched from him and I've watched quite a lot of Napoli matches last season.

I was once again positively impressed and even more convinced we need someone like him. Ba moves some - but not enough - Torres is lazy and bitchy and moody, so we never which Fernando will play.

I'm sure Mourinho will look more affectionately after this match, he was a warrior ;)

I still think 53, 60, 70 or whatever it is, is an outrageous amount of money, but I want him badly.

Cavani is most powerful player in serie A probably. In chase Cavani will leave Naples ADL is looking forward to buying another stricker more or less like Cavani.

If you do sell Cavani, who do you want Napoli to buy to replace him?

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You