Edinson Cavani

CFC58

DREAM MOVE - cavani comes to chelsea. city stuck with dzeko and aguero only with good replacement for balo and tevez. deadline day - torres to city for 30mil. :)

and i will live happily ever after till the end of my days...

Then Cavani breaks his leg in the first match for us and rule out for the whole of first season. Torres regains his form and bang in 30 goals next season, everyone here go lalala and Jose is sacked in May.

You live miserably till the end of your days... :dance:

Then Cavani breaks his leg in the first match for us and rule out for the whole of first season. Torres regains his form and bang in 30 goals next season, everyone here go lalala and Jose is sacked in May.

You live miserably till the end of your days... :dance:

why dude why??? but u know what... to get rid of torres i would accept everything except for jose getting sacked, if u take that clause out of here, its still a better deal than watching the blondie walk around in matches doin nothing.

Remember when Zamparini was acting like he was the best thing in the world during the Pastore saga? It's going to be the same thing here - Italian president who can't keep his mouth shut, and the player going elsewhere.

I hope we never have to deal with these Italians.

why dude why??? but u know what... to get rid of torres i would accept everything except for jose getting sacked, if u take that clause out of here, its still a better deal than watching the blondie walk around in matches doin nothing.

haha I suppose that is a pretty good deal :ph34r:

DREAM MOVE - cavani comes to chelsea. city stuck with dzeko and aguero only with good replacement for balo and tevez. deadline day - torres to city for 30mil. :)

and i will live happily ever after till the end of my days...

Stuck with Aguero and Dzeko... If we managed to get 3rd place with Ba and Torres, imagine what they can do with those two...

Stuck with Aguero and Dzeko... If we managed to get 3rd place with Ba and Torres, imagine what they can do with those two...

well i meant that they would be left with just these 2. anyways manc vs manu player vs player comparison would have made us come to the conclusion that city should have won the league comfortably but instead they lost it some 5-6 games before the end of the season....

Remember at the Euro's last summer when Sturridge and Oscar met on the field and gave each other a cheeky smile and a handshake just before Oscar joined?

Over to you David and Oscar. Have a word with Cavani today. :)

Hopefully Uruguay are eliminated today

No point. Uruguay will still be playing in the Confederations Cup regardless of the result later because there is a play-off match for 3rd place too, which is on Sunday along with the final.

Remember at the Euro's last summer when Sturridge and Oscar met on the field and gave each other a cheeky smile and a handshake just before Oscar joined?

Will that mean one of Luiz or Oscar will be going Liverpool in January :Goober:

Will that mean one of Luiz or Oscar will be going Liverpool in January :Goober:

No, but we'll sell them Torres. Knowing that idiotic club they'll pay 30m for him.

That was the Olympics mate. Brazil isnt in europe last time i checked ;) But I agree it would be nice to see them do something similar.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You