Edinson Cavani

CFC58

Cavani wants 300 thou a week, if this story is correct.

Well, sorry for my language, but he can go & fuck himself for that kind of money.

Under no circumstance, Chelsea should pay him so much, I feel.

Where is the guarantee he won´t be a flop ? What about, if he scores 20 goals only ?

That pay, he must score 50-60 goals a season.

Cavani wants 300 thou a week, if this story is correct.

Well, sorry for my language, but he can go & fuck himself for that kind of money.

Under no circumstance, Chelsea should pay him so much, I feel.

Where is the guarantee he won´t be a flop ? What about, if he scores 20 goals only ?

That pay, he must score 50-60 goals a season.

I pretty much doubt that...you do now press write shit, and nothing is going to turn heads around like mentioning such a high wage :) Even Cavani himself said that he is not worth money Napoli president asks for him.

Napoli president Aurelio De Laurentiis says that talks have opened withManchester City over a deal that would seeEdinson Cavani, 26, move to the English club with 27-year-old Edin Dzeko heading the other way.#Marca.

Napoli president Aurelio De Laurentiis says that talks have opened withManchester City over a deal that would seeEdinson Cavani, 26, move to the English club with 27-year-old Edin Dzeko heading the other way.#Marca.

Wouldn't surprise me in the least if he ends up there.

If we were at all seriously interested we should've paid the money already, because now City has Tevez off the books and Balotelli's never been replaced so they'll probably buy Cavani now.

Wouldn't surprise me in the least if he ends up there.

If we were at all seriously interested we should've paid the money already, because now City has Tevez off the books and Balotelli's never been replaced so they'll probably buy Cavani now.

Right. We have to be faster now, City can spend milions without any problem. Right now they have 2 strikers, Aguero and Dzeko.

Right. We have to be faster now, City can spend milions without any problem. Right now they have 2 strikers, Aguero and Dzeko.

And they've been shopping Dzeko around so they're obviously not confident in him.

They'll surely buy a big name forward. Would be FUCKING incredible if they jacked Higuain from under Arsenal's noses. Don't think he's as good as others do, so I wouldn't mind him going to City.

With tevez gone i expect this to happen it is also the best deal for napoli I would say. They would rather have dzeko and not torres. And I doubt anybody will pay the release clause!

I pretty much doubt that...you do now press write shit, and nothing is going to turn heads around like mentioning such a high wage :) Even Cavani himself said that he is not worth money Napoli president asks for him.

Yes, I am aware of him saying, he is not worth 63m €. However, his weekly wage could be astronomical. Even at close to 180thou, I believe he would be pretty close to it. Mind you, I still would love to see him at Chelsea, but not at that price.

Now, I read about Rafa & his clueless comments too. " Pay his full fee. "

Think Dzeko has already refused to go to Napoli hasn't he?

Correct.

Pellegrini is also ready to call off City's pursuit of Napoli's £54m-rated striker Edinson Cavani, a long-term target for predecessor Roberto Mancini, and give Edin Dzeko a second chance at the Etihad.

Daily Mail before 2 days.

Correct.

Pellegrini is also ready to call off City's pursuit of Napoli's £54m-rated striker Edinson Cavani, a long-term target for predecessor Roberto Mancini, and give Edin Dzeko a second chance at the Etihad.

Daily Mail before 2 days.

Doubt daily fail know anything!

I don't give a fuck about his work rate to be honest. Drogba was one of the laziest bastards I've ever seen in my life, especially 2 or 3 seasons ago, but he provided the goods then so it doesn't matter for me. Why care about a strikers work rate? If they can score goals and help others score goals fuck their work rate.

5859-star-trek-black-guy-freak-out.gif

DREAM MOVE - cavani comes to chelsea. city stuck with dzeko and aguero only with good replacement for balo and tevez. deadline day - torres to city for 30mil. :)

and i will live happily ever after till the end of my days...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You