Edinson Cavani

CFC58

1. No one, NO ONE will pay 70m for Cavani. Not even City

2. That is not how the 10% rule works. Palermo will get 10% of the price he is sold for, not an additional 10%. The price will be determined by Chelsea and Napoli and the latter will pay those 10% of the deal, a maximum of 6.3m . If you always think you'll get an extra 10%, I can retrace why you country's economic is so freakin messed up.

http://www.rafabenitez.com/web/index.php?act=mostrarContenidos&idioma=in&co=2282

Rafa benitez quote

"Neither the president nor I want him to leave because as a player Cavani is important to us. He has a clause, you cannot control this, but the idea is to continue to grow with the team and score a lot of goals here".

"If you want the player you must activate their clause. Although none of us want him to leave, we do not propose to let Cavani go. On the contrary, we argue that we need to strengthen the squad. For the club and Cavani that has become increasingly important".

So the price is 70 milllions

3. Chelsea won't pay 63m for Cavani. If they were prepared to do so, they already would have. Napoli is not an established top club who can simply make their players stay as long as ADL wants. As of now, they are only a springboard. If they forced Cavani to stay, it would send out a message to all players they might want to sign someday, that it will be very hard to get out. As long as a club does not play for titles and does not pay those extra high wages it can't afford that stance. If Cavani wants to move adn no one pays the clause, Napli wil be forced to accept a lower bid. If they don't they will have an unhappy Cavani around for whom they will get a good deal less when they finally have to sell him next year.

Dont worry for our future ADL knows how to make his business

2. That is not how the 10% rule works. Palermo will get 10% of the price he is sold for, not an additional 10%. The price will be determined by Chelsea and Napoli and the latter will pay those 10% of the deal, a maximum of 6.3m €. If you always think you'll get an extra 10%, I can retrace why you country's economic is so freakin messed up.

The price will not be' determined by Chelsea because is already determined, 70M, 90% for Napoli is 63M

I know that we will always get 90% of the price , but if you think you make the price even if we don't want to sell and don't need money I can retrace why Your economic too is going so bad even without 20 years of Berlusconi

The price will not be' determined by Chelsea because is already determined, 70M, 90% for Napoli is 63M

I know that we will always get 90% of the price , but if you think you make the price even if we don't want to sell and don't need money I can retrace why Your economic too is going so bad even without 20 years of Berlusconi

No one is even paying 60m euros for him, let alone 70m. And if he hands in a transfer request, that would make it even worse for Napoli.

Where the hell is this €70m talk coming from? Never before have I seen such logic applied to transfer dealings, it's always either a percentage of the total fee paid (a maximum of €63m) or a percentage of the profit the club have made on the player (Napoli paid €17m for Cavani).

Don't you guys think someone in the media would have picked up on it if the fee was in fact €70m?

with 70 you buy cavani only, that's the price

if you want hamsik too, i don't know if 40 millions is enought

napoli doesn't need money, if you want his player you have to pay the price ADL asks

otherwise, watch them on SKY

Hi there Aurelio!

5825-bie.gif

Actually in transfer market there should be a "considerable amount" of bid. I believe Napoli will accept a bid less but near the release clause. For sure we don't have to pay that exact amount of release clause to get Cavani.

Napoli would not stupid enough to reject that kind of bid. The case is no one has made that kind of bid until now.

If hes desperate to move like his mum and dad say, he should fucking hand in a transfer request and stop being a little bitch. Fuck their 60 odd million price tag, an unhappy player not wanting to be there should make them lower their price.

If hes desperate to move like his mum and dad say, he should fucking hand in a transfer request and stop being a little bitch. Fuck their 60 odd million price tag, an unhappy player not wanting to be there should make them lower their price.

Agree. I think cavani himself is eager to solve this soon, judging from his words in this skysports article.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11095/8794695/

"I love Naples. It's my town and my heart is there. But when I was here in Brazil I've heard untrue rumours and things about me," Cavani told the media in South America.

"For this reason, now I want to talk as soon as possible with president De Laurentiis.

"We must clear ourselves. I'll talk with him, as it's done between men, really soon."

So we might have to wait for a while now...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You