Edinson Cavani

CFC58

I refuse to get drawn into this bollocks. All just pure speculation, the more people put stock in these twattish, trolling Twitter tossers the more disappointed they'll be when he fucks off to City and puts three past us in one game :lol:

I refuse to get drawn into this bollocks. All just pure speculation, the more people put stock in these twattish, trolling Twitter tossers the more disappointed they'll be when he fucks off to City and puts three past us in one game :lol:

I like your style :yes:

Dries Mertens is close to joining Napoli as Cavani's replacement.

Hardly a replacement lol. Not a striker as well. They still will buy another striker to replace Cavani.

Chris Cohen ‏@Chris_Cohen

Been inundated with tweets worrying about Cavani. All I can tell you, same as before, the deal is pretty much sorted according to my guy

The basic question is "Does Cavani want to come?".I'm prety sure that an agreement between the clubs will be sorted sooner or later but does he want to come to us?

The basic question is "Does Cavani want to come?".I'm prety sure that an agreement between the clubs will be sorted sooner or later but does he want to come to us?

Yes he would, he already said he would like to play for Madrid as that is his dream club but you don't always get what you dream. If we act fast enough we will get him which I think is what we are doing.

Do you have a vendetta with this guy? Why do you hate him so much?

And the saga continues.

Fwiw. Cavani and lukaku on PAPER would be the best top 2 strikers combined in the league. Better than rvp and rooney etc. However, it also costs a hell of a lot more, and on paper doesn't mean much these days.

Ow but if it was Cavani and Lukaku, I would say Hiya! Add Torres and Ba .... Youth destruction.

Actually sell Torres and I would say ok!

People misunderstand so much ....

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You