Edinson Cavani

CFC58

@EPLStuff : BREAKING: Representatives of Chelsea and Napoli are set to meet in London tomorrow to hold talks over Edinson Cavani. [Pedulla]

@ChelseaUnite : Welcome to stamford bridge, Edinson Roberto Cavani Gómez! #CU

He's just keeping his options open and being polite to everyone because he has no idea where he will play next season, nothing wrong with that. Last week he was saying it would be an honor to play for Chelsea under Mourinho and now he is flirting with Real Madrid.

I don't know. It sounds like he's saying I'd rather play for Real Madrid but if Chelsea signs me, that's okay.

Not the kind of attitude I want, but whatever, I'm just tired of the whole thing with Lewa wanting Bayern at all costs and maybe I'm defensive and bitter and don't want Cavani to take the same route with RM.

But it does feel like some players think Chelsea are less than RM, Bayern or whatever.

I mean historically they have won more, but we've been around since 1905 - unlike PSG that's been since 1970 if I'm not mistaken - and we have one of the best teams, structure, managers and players in the world at the moment, which makes us one of the best teams in the world. But yeah, I'm probably just exaggerating and being bitter about it :P

Anyone watch Cavani for Uraguay ?? He looks like a bag of shit. I don't understand it at all and he isn't justifying that price tag. I'm one of Cavani's biggest fans but fuck son show up for your country.

Anyone watch Cavani for Uraguay ?? He looks like a bag of shit. I don't understand it at all and he isn't justifying that price tag. I'm one of Cavani's biggest fans but fuck son show up for your country.

because he is playing on the wing for uruguay ffs.

The fact he gets played on the wing for his country just shows how valuable his work rate actually is. He's a far superior finisher to Suarez but without Cavani's work rate on the side Uruguay would get torn a new arsehole every single game.

"yep"? Do you mind explaining to me what makes RVP+Rooney better than Cavani+Lukaku? Or Tevez+Dzeko?

as individuals both rvp and roo as well as tevez and dzeko are better than lukaku thats obvious and only to be expected as lukaku is still a kid. Cavani is better than all bar maybe rvp but thats debatable but the point I was making whilst hurrying out of work was that the combination of utd and cities strike forces would be more preferable to ME (hence the imo) than cavani lukaku and ba...

because he is playing on the wing for uruguay ffs.

Will you stfu with your ffsakes you stressy fucker.

Wing or no wing he has been playing shit.

This was posted in the Mourinho thread, but I thought the people in this thread need to give it a read as well. Jose talking about FFP to the official site: http://www.chelseafc.com/news-article/article/3212071/title/mourinho-one-direction

This is not a topic about FFP, dude.

Napoli to accept Edinson Cavani Chelsea bid

http://www.eyefootball.com/news/13784/Napoli-to-accept-Edinson-Cavani-Chelsea-bid.html

Italian source CalcioMercato claim Chelsea's Edinson Cavani transfer bid will be accepted by the Serie A side within the next 48 hours. The Napoli President Aurelio De Laurentiis will have a meeting with Chelsea’s new manager Jose Mourinho this week to discuss the sale of their star Edinson Cavani to Stamford Bridge.
A deal has already been reportedly agreed, one that will cost the Blues around 49m and could also include additional benefits for Napoli If the forward has a good time at Chelsea.

As much as I want us to be self sufficient and work with what we've got, I'm not gonna act like I'd be pissed if we signed some big names. I honestly don't know if Cavani would be that signing though. I know I'd cop it here for saying that I'd prefer Suarez over Cavani, but I would.

I think more than wanting big names in the FW position, we need it.

I wouldn't mind Cavani at all... don't like that it feels like he thinks RM is better than CFC, but then again he has a right to think so.

It's an outrageous amount of money though. But if Roman has it, so be it.

Let's hope for a better cost-benefit than Torres.

I think more than wanting big names in the FW position, we need it.

I wouldn't mind Cavani at all... don't like that it feels like he thinks RM is better than CFC, but then again he has a right to think so.

It's an outrageous amount of money though. But if Roman has it, so be it.

Let's hope for a better cost-benefit than Torres.

To be fair, Real Madrid is dream of every football player.

unless they're Brazilian. Then it's Barcelona.

Wanting to go to Barcelona over other teams these days I understand.

But RM? They're a mess and now without Mourinho - even if Carlo goes there - I think they won't be winning anything important any time soon because the likes of Ramos and Casillas think the club is theirs. The club has too many people worrying about their own interests. As a Blanco myself, I feel really sorry about how badly managed that club is. It's sad.

Sorry, wanted to quote your post, but I accidentally pressed the "Like This" button. :P

I think that's an old story. It has changed now, money talks more, in my opinion.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You