Edinson Cavani

CFC58

ok, so why has corriere dello sport, and gazetta dello sport from italy, not reported this meeting with cavani and napoli, without rehashing that auriemma italian guy. Considering these are the 2 biggest papers in italy, or most highly regarded.

If EVERY story hits a website, surely they'd have it? (and i mean their own version not rehashed as mentioned).

Same with L'Equipe, they have a paper version and an online version, some stuff in the paper doesnt go online until much much much later, or next day, and vice versa.

I don't know anything about the Italian journalists/papers you've mentioned. All I know is that Bild haven't yet reported the Cavani to Chelsea story.

LOL :D

No source ! just my opinion... :halo: because every day suarez say real get me plz...!!!

Haha. Well I'm very glad you finally decided to post on here. I hope to see more of your posts around now that the 'first post' barrier has been broken :)

To be perfectly honest. I don't doubt the meeting, far too many individual sources reporting it, with quotes. And without quoting other sources in their articles.

I do however, now i think about it, think the meeting was not today. Because reading many of them articles back, a fair few say "wednesday or thursday" or "thursday we will have news." Don't think there is anything new in Italy today, usually late at night they start popping up isnt it?

Ciro Venerato: "Chelsea are now in pole position for Cavani. Jose Mourinho absolutely wants the player" (RAI)

Chelsea have completed the signing of Edinson Cavani (Guardian)

Napoli owner Aurelio De Laurentiis will meet with Chelsea this week to complete the sale of Edinson Cavani - #CFC (CalcioMercato)

Ciro Venerato: "Chelsea are now in pole position for Cavani. Jose Mourinho absolutely wants the player" (RAI)

Napoli owner Aurelio De Laurentiis will meet with Chelsea this week to complete the sale of Edinson Cavani - #CFC (CalcioMercato)

middle one bullshit. Top and bottom believable.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football

This is the official website of The Guardian. Nothing whatsoever on Cavani to Chelsea being a done deal. So much BS going around, as expected.

I can play along.

Chelsea have officially signed Tiago Alcantara and Edinson Cavani for a reported total fee of 70 million pounds. (Sky Sports)

Even the slightest bit of news/rumour gets people excited. My advice is, unless he is confirmed to be having a medical, chill out.. I've seen deals break down that have been in very advanced talks.

My opinion with this transfer, it's not going to happen unless we sell Torres first. Having that sulking baby on the bench will only create problems for the team.

Instead of coming on here with your condescending tones, how about some useful input that is worth reading?

Or is that beyond you?

oh sure. no problem.

1.52 am - CHELSEA TO HOLD TALKS WITH NAPOLI OVER CAVANI. 62.999 MIL EURO BID.

1.53 AM - NAPOLI REJECT CHELSEA BID AS THEY WANT 63 MIL EURO BUT CHELSEA UNWILLING TO GO THAT HIGH.

1.54 AM - CHELSEA TO HOLD TALKS WITH LEWANSOWSKI, HULK, DZEKO, BONY AND ANY BLOODY STRIKER ALIVE ON THE FACE OF THIS EARTH.

1.55 am - BLAH BLAH BLAH...

good enough input i would say..

Even the slightest bit of news/rumour gets people excited. My advice is, unless he is confirmed to be having a medical, chill out.. I've seen deals break down that have been in very advanced talks.

Even selling kits with the name of the player means nothing at this club :D

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You