Edinson Cavani

CFC58

The basic question is "Does Cavani want to come?".I'm prety sure that an agreement between the clubs will be sorted sooner or later but does he want to come to us?

He did say it would be an honour to play under Mourinho. He also said that about Pellegrini and how it is every boys dream to play for Madrid.

It seems he's keeping his options open, saying only positive things and will choose whichever club will be most beneficial to him

He did say it would be an honour to play under Mourinho. He also said that about Pellegrini and how it is every boys dream to play for Madrid.

It seems he's keeping his options open, saying only positive things and will choose whichever club will be most beneficial to him

In my view it's gonna go down to his desired destination.Both clubs can promise him a starting eleven position and can/will offer the same amount of money on his contract.So he will decide wich club he prefers most.The only advantage we have is Mourinho.Only the Special One can convice him to come.

Chelsea in itself is a big pull, Chelsea with Mourinho is huge.....I think and hope this will be the big deal of the summer and Roman's present to Jose.

We get him, we win the league.

Or he end up breaking his leg in the first match and out for the whole season...

Ow but if it was Cavani and Lukaku, I would say Hiya! Add Torres and Ba .... Youth destruction.

Actually sell Torres and I would say ok!

People misunderstand so much ....

Cavani first choice, lukaku second choice. If he wouldn't be made no.2 he would have to go out on loan. But he did great coming of the bench for west brom. So if he was number 2 he would still get a lot of minutes and starts. Torres would have to go, and ba would be a useful third choice.

Where do we get £63m from? im pretty sure his release clause is £53m?

I think it is in euros but some newspaper just thought it was pound, probably a mistake by accident. Important thing is that he will a Chelsea player by the end of this week :D

This is so annoying, he has signed for us 3 times already apparentley

The other times were always unreliable or never heard of sources though, now all the big newspapers around Europe are picking this story up

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You