Chelsea 2 - 2 Tottenham

Confident that we’ll play much better for this considering it’s Spuds and it’s our home opener. After last seasons dreadful home form we need to establish Fortress Stamford Bridge again like years past.

Hope either Kova or Gallagher start next to Kante for this rather than J5. We’ll need legs and athleticism.

35 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Confident that we’ll play much better for this considering it’s Spuds and it’s our home opener. After last seasons dreadful home form we need to establish Fortress Stamford Bridge again like years past.

Hope either Kova or Gallagher start next to Kante for this rather than J5. We’ll need legs and athleticism.

Strangely enough I'd be more worried for this one off match if they still had Jose, as defensive as he gets against fully functioning on form top teams when he smells blood he exploits it (ala that United 1-6 game). He'd have probably looked at how much shaper Spurs were compared to us today and looked to race into an early lead that we'd be unlikely to return from.

This could come back to bite me but I feel Conte just like last season (where again Mou would have smelt blood with the form we were in around January time) will pay us a bit too much respect and play our name as opposed to form/fitness.

Edited by Tomo

On 07/08/2022 at 06:58, manpe said:

Mendy
Azpi - Silva - Koulibaly
James - Kante - Kovacic - Cucurella
Mount - Sterling
Broja

Hoping to see this.

I do as well but in the future. From the Everton game Broja still needs time to be transitioned in + gain sharpness. 

5 hours ago, MoroccanBlue said:

I do as well but in the future. From the Everton game Broja still needs time to be transitioned in + gain sharpness. 

Havertz looked really bad for preseasson and Everton. I would drop him for Broja all day

3 hours ago, milka said:

I want see Kova and Pulisic .

Mendy

-----Azpi-----Silva----Koulibaly

---James--Kante--Kovacic--Chilwell

---Mount--Sterling--Pulisic

Damn Kante-Kova. I dont like this pair, especially that Kante is really poor with passing.