Chelsea 2 - 2 Tottenham

7 minutes ago, DDA said:

Think he will play Cucu LCB and Chilly LWB. 

Probably should have labelled it Chilly/Cucu for LCB/LWB. I suspect when they're played together it will be slightly situational. Dead Balls for instance, I think Chilly will tuck in to the LCB role and in counters, I see them overlapping depending on how it develops. 

Edited by King Kante

4 minutes ago, Nero said:

What you guys think? Too many changes?

HDOBeC2.png

I don't like to see Cucurella as a LCB, put Azpi RCB and Koulibaly LCB. As for midfield both Gallagher and Kante are unbalanced to me, it should be Jorginho instead of Gallagher.

23 minutes ago, King Kante said:

Probably should have labelled it Chilly/Cucu for LCB/LWB. I suspect when they're played together it will be slightly situational. Dead Balls for instance, I think Chilly will tuck in to the LCB role and in counters, I see them overlapping depending on how it develops. 

Tuchel has already ruled out ever playing Chilwell there.

1 minute ago, Pizy said:

What a weird setup if it’s RLC at RWB. I don’t like it. How is he going to hold up against Son in a position that’s not natural to him?

The same way he held up Vinicius at the Bernabeu, which wasn't his responsibility. It was James. 

2 minutes ago, Pizy said:

What a weird setup if it’s RLC at RWB. I don’t like it. How is he going to hold up against Son in a position that’s not natural to him?

He played there when we thoroughly outplayed Real at The Bernabeu.