Brentford 0-1 Chelsea

Jase

Lukaku fit. 

Silva out

Rudiger out. 

Ziyech out

Pulisic out

Regarding the latter two, both are proving their cases they shouldn't be here. How many months in the past year have these two been fit at the same time?

Mendy

Azpilicueta Christensen Chalobah

James            Kante Ruben         Chilwell

Mount

Lukaku Werner

With our best defenders out this will be itchy af.  Probably a scoring draw...

Flick the sucker cramped Rüdiger into that shitty plane to fkin Macedonia which is exactly what you want to do with a spine patient.

If a there ever was a game to fulfill the definition of a banana skin fixture to a T it is this one. Will be genuinely surprised if we took home all 3 points.

46 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Lukaku fit. 

Silva out

Rudiger out. 

Ziyech out

Pulisic out

Regarding the latter two, both are proving their cases they shouldn't be here. How many months in the past year have these two been fit at the same time?

Mendy

Azpilicueta Christensen Chalobah

James            Kante Ruben         Chilwell

Mount

Lukaku Werner

It's actually more Pulisic's performances that grate me more than his injury's.

If he (most of the time) gave us top form when he does play (ala what Ledley King did for Spurs) It would somewhat soften the blow but he was an American Iwobi for the entirety of last season bar two games. Werner for all his finishing frustrations is a much more productive member of the squad.

And unless Tuchel sees him as an option for the wingback role I simply can't see how he gets back in the side, even as an impact sub. 

3 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

Why is Ziyech out? Proof that people are overreacting with international football. He stayed in Cobham and still got injured 🤦‍♂️

He has been suffering for headaches in the last two training sessions.

After all, I guess constant injuries are not less frustrating for players, than they are for fans, it's not like they are faking it or are trying to tore muscles on purpose

Edited by Vegetable

5 hours ago, nyikolajevics said:

Is he? I would have assumed he is for one of the PA teams since he is Hershey boy.

Thiago is not injured, he is in quarantine. Still no good situation but at least healthy.

He is a freaking Jets fan, as a PA raised boy myself that is so weird and random. Outside of the Eagles and Steelers, there is a lot of Ravens or Washington football team fans. I can’t recall a single Jets fans growing up 30 minutes from Hershey.

https://www.nbcsports.com/video/christian-pulisic-joins-kyle-martino-Chelsea-training-ground

3 hours ago, Tomo said:

And unless Tuchel sees him as an option for the wingback role I simply can't see how he gets back in the side, even as an impact sub. 

Did I miss something or has the international break made some of us forget how dire our attacking options have been. I mean Tuchel brought Barkley in the last game, there will be an opportunity for Pulisic.