Brentford 0-1 Chelsea

Jase

2 hours ago, milka said:

Anthony Taylor will referee Chelsea’s next Premier League game, against Brentford.

R.I.P - Red Card for Chelsea , Penalty for Brentford or something else .

E98kKPEXsAM5Pcq.jpg

NXh3.gif

I said it before and I'll say it again....this shit wont stop until the club take actions. Stinking pool did it just last season. Demand it......demand it.

3 minutes ago, Johnnyeye said:

fucking FA at it again, fucking cunts, expect the usual bs from those dirty officials, let alone VAR.

Just forget it brother, they clearly have a hard on for us, and the shit wont end until clubs band togethere and demand change.....or suffer these corrupt bastards forever.

4 hours ago, milka said:

Anthony Taylor will referee Chelsea’s next Premier League game, against Brentford.

E98kKPEXsAM5Pcq.jpg

NXh3.gif

motherfucker!!!!

we need to appeal this shite

he is a FUCKING CRIMINAL

1 hour ago, Atomiswave said:

Just forget it brother, they clearly have a hard on for us, and the shit wont end until clubs band togethere and demand change.....or suffer these corrupt bastards forever.

he isn't just corrupt against us (although we are the most fucked over by him), he is simply a SHIT ref

57 minutes ago, Vesper said:

the one good thing about the yanks, they will sack the fuck out of shit refs

and they do not allow certain refs in their football (thugball) to ref versus certain teams

The refs have a union. The NFL and the union do a weekly review to make sure referees did not give the appearance of calls influencing the outcomes of games. Making sure refs were not taking money to favor a team. Both the union and the NFL will release a ref immediately if they have too many blown calls. 

Anthony Taylor would have been fired long ago. He is soo bad, and his blown calls usually favor the weaker team… it makes you wonder if he is getting some money from bookies.

1 hour ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

The refs have a union. The NFL and the union do a weekly review to make sure referees did not give the appearance of calls influencing the outcomes of games. Making sure refs were not taking money to favor a team. Both the union and the NFL will release a ref immediately if they have too many blown calls. 

Anthony Taylor would have been fired long ago. He is soo bad, and his blown calls usually favor the weaker team… it makes you wonder if he is getting some money from bookies.

that bellend is as crooked as they come

18 hours ago, milka said:

E98kKPEXsAM5Pcq.jpg

NXh3.gif

How does this fucker keep getting a chance to officiate all our banana skin fixtures?

Fresh from a disastrous international outing in that Spain v. France game., too.

17 hours ago, MoroccanBlue said:

I know its a bit of an over exaggeration to have officials banned from officiating certain clubs but we genuinely have a case for Anthony Taylor. 

If we had Fergie in charge, this guy would be 'Atkinson'ed into the championship already.

10 minutes ago, Blue Armour said:

How does this fucker keep getting a chance to officiate all our banana skin fixtures?

Fresh from a disastrous international outing in that Spain v. France game., too.

And don't forget the last international break a month back where he sent off a player after showing him his first yellow card, and had to be corrected later on that it was not the player's second booking. A total embarrassment.