Brentford 0-1 Chelsea

Jase

25 minutes ago, ulvhedin said:

With Rudi, James and Silva propably out our defense will look like that: Alonso/Chillwell - Chalobah, AC, Azpi - CHO with Sarr our backup CB, interesting.

You forgot about Lewis Baker who played CB against Bournemouth :D

3 hours ago, ulvhedin said:

With Rudi, James and Silva propably out our defense will look like that: Alonso/Chillwell - Chalobah, AC, Azpi - CHO with Sarr our backup CB, interesting.

Saturday is a long way. Expect both Rudiger and Lukaku to be fit. 

19 hours ago, Vesper said:

he isn't just corrupt against us (although we are the most fucked over by him), he is simply a SHIT ref

Even so, you must ask why he is still in charge of games, how does the stinking pgmol see him fit for purpose? Its def beyond my understanding.

5 hours ago, Blue Armour said:

If we had Fergie in charge, this guy would be 'Atkinson'ed into the championship already.

Fergie could do what he wanted, call up refs and have a big laugh amongst other things, the fa saw nothing wrong about it, corrupt cunts.

Should be a tight game but also one I would expect to be entertaining at their place.

They are very interesting and have shown already good variety this season, capable of playing long and direct or short and out from the back. They also are effective playing a high press or sitting in a bit deeper, being organised when they have to as they did at times v Liverpool and Arsenal. 

Good to see the referee is in discussion… jesus christ, if we don’t win this, it will be down to us not being good enough or them being too good, not the referee. I mean the fans of the smaller clubs are the ones who usually moan about referees being appointed to their games because traditionally at the bigger teams stadiums, they would maybe not get the same decisions. Now people on here are complaining about it because they appointed Anthony Taylor for one of our away games…. the tin foil hats are back in full force.

12 hours ago, OneMoSalah said:

Should be a tight game but also one I would expect to be entertaining at their place.

They are very interesting and have shown already good variety this season, capable of playing long and direct or short and out from the back. They also are effective playing a high press or sitting in a bit deeper, being organised when they have to as they did at times v Liverpool and Arsenal. 

Good to see the referee is in discussion… jesus christ, if we don’t win this, it will be down to us not being good enough or them being too good, not the referee. I mean the fans of the smaller clubs are the ones who usually moan about referees being appointed to their games because traditionally at the bigger teams stadiums, they would maybe not get the same decisions. Now people on here are complaining about it because they appointed Anthony Taylor for one of our away games…. the tin foil hats are back in full force.

Even if you ignore conspiracy theories and the bias, the fact is like Vesper said, the guy has put in substandard refereeing performances. 

Not the person you would want in a tricky away game right after the international break.

Like you said, it could be a tight game. Doesn't take much to upset the odds.

Personally, I hope for something anticlimactic  and we just blow them to smithereens leaving Taylor unable to mess it up for us. But that's just wishful thinking at this point.

Edited by Blue Armour

Chelsea have won two of their last 11 matches played with Taylor as referee. Five penalties have also been given against Chelsea in those 11 matches. I am not even including red cards.

This is the task ahead Chelsea  this weekend.

With   other words RIP This game . 

Edited by milka

Biggest problem for me is refs have big egos like players and strive on controversy  so expect shit decision against us tomorrow. Refs have books out when retire who wants to read that rubbish.

During the International break my family watched season one of Ted Lasso on Apple. I am jonsing so bad for a real match!! I mean I watched the USA WC qualifiers, but our head coach is soo bad even the wins get me angry with his bizarre starting XI. 

Our best 2 CB’s both injured. That’s terrible news coming out of an international break against a team that will be extremely well prepared and is already tough to deal with. Silva and Toni are also huge factors on set plays and corners at both ends as well so these are huge losses.

And Pulisic, man. He’s injured like 90% of the time. He’s been injured so long I don’t even remember what’s wrong with him. 

5 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Our best 2 CB’s both injured. That’s terrible news coming out of an international break against a team that will be extremely well prepared and is already tough to deal with. Silva and Toni are also huge factors on set plays and corners at both ends as well so these are huge losses.

And Pulisic, man. He’s injured like 90% of the time. He’s been injured so long I don’t even remember what’s wrong with him. 

He is a Jets fan, that is what is wrong with him!

14 minutes ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

He is a Jets fan, that is what is wrong with him!

Is he? I would have assumed he is for one of the PA teams since he is Hershey boy.

22 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Our best 2 CB’s both injured.

Thiago is not injured, he is in quarantine. Still no good situation but at least healthy.

1 minute ago, nyikolajevics said:

Is he? I would have assumed he is for one of the PA teams since he is Hershey boy.

Thiago is not injured, he is in quarantine. Still no good situation but at least healthy.

He might be. He was on the Jets sideline in Spurs stadium in Jets gear for the London NFL game last weekend.