Brentford 0-1 Chelsea

Jase

16 hours ago, Magic Lamps said:

Only a matter of time till Southgate and the parasites  snap up Trev as well and bleed him out at international duty 

Until international football changes, thats the way the cookie crumbles -just as Herr Flick and his parasites bleed out Werner, Rudiger, Havertz.....

2 hours ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Until international football changes, thats the way the cookie crumbles -just as Herr Flick and his parasites bleed out Werner, Rudiger, Havertz.....

Exactly. DFB are the biggest parasites of them all as they are the largest national football association and monitor the most players. Not even players in the austrian league or 2nd Bundesliga are safe from them. 

This will continue until we stop watching international football. During those I get out of my way to avoid accidentally zapping through the main channels where the games are on by unplugging the co-axial wire at my TV 

32 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

Exactly. DFB are the biggest parasites of them all as they are the largest national football association and monitor the most players. Not even players in the austrian league or 2nd Bundesliga are safe from them. 

This will continue until we stop watching international football. During those I get out of my way to avoid accidentally zapping through the main channels where the games are on by unplugging the co-axial wire at my TV 

Tonight Nations league semi final and I don't even remember who won that thing last time. That's how important it is. 

4 hours ago, Magic Lamps said:

Although international football still has a massive pull and is big money spinner. Personally i find it hard to be nationalistic about football - always club first. England v Germany few months ago I wanted Germany to win and my friend in Berlin wanted England 😉

I do not think I have ever wanted the US to lose, but I am often disinterested. Partly because our manager right now is inept. I see the players he has that play for clubs at positions that can easily fit together on a national team and he has them all out of position. After Chelsea's success with a back three, he has been trying to incorporate it but he has no idea what he is doing.

On 03/10/2021 at 16:55, Thor said:

I think we have been pretty average to start this season, have not got a whole lot of rhythm, have played a whole bunch of tough teams... Yet we are first on the ladder and none of our players are clicking just yet. Can't complain too much if this is the worst we will be all season.

Hoping we can get it together and push forward from here.

Completely agree, compared to the end of last season especially 3 games against city, we have looked average at best. I am just hoping we find that rhythm with the easier fixtures until the end of this year.

26 minutes ago, hiterto said:

Completely agree, compared to the end of last season especially 3 games against city, we have looked average at best. I am just hoping we find that rhythm with the easier fixtures until the end of this year.

Average, average, still we are on top of the league and we already visited Spurs, Liverpool, and hosted City and Arsenal after 7 rounds.

Our upcoming games will be against Brentford, Malmö, Norwich, Southampton, Malmö, Newcastle, Malmö and Norwich. If we don't waste many points in these games we'll have no reason to complain.

I think some of you are overrating a bit.

I remember with Ancelotti, Conte and Mourinho we has a lot of shit games and still win the title. 

Come one, besides City game, we have been decent. let's see what will happen

Edited by Mário César

On 04/10/2021 at 14:37, Milan said:

Thiago will not feature for sure. Tuchel said he would return from Brazil on the match day actually. So not happening.

Selfishly speaking I'm quite glad as this gives a higher chance of him being picked for Malmo which I'm going too.

On 04/10/2021 at 14:47, MoroccanBlue said:

Still getting selected? Christ. 

He stated from day one that his big motivation to keep going was playing in the next World Cup so this is just a trade off we are going to have to suck up.

Edited by Tomo

7 minutes ago, Tomo said:

Selfishly speaking I'm quite glad as this gives a higher chance of him being picked for Malmo which I'm going too.

Tuchel said he will be unavailable against Malmö aswell because of quarantine.

3 minutes ago, nyikolajevics said:

Tuchel said he will be unavailable against Malmö aswell because of quarantine.

That's shit then, I thought the rules would be changing to they have to quarantine but can leave to train and play (similar to what Tuchel himself had to do when he came here).

10 minutes ago, milka said:

Anthony Taylor will referee Chelsea’s next Premier League game, against Brentford.

R.I.P - Red Card for Chelsea , Penalty for Brentford or something else .

E98kKPEXsAM5Pcq.jpg

NXh3.gif