The Mourinho Thread

I don't bloody get Arsene's problem, is he not the same manger to sell their Captain, their best asset to Utd??

They sold few other good players to City?? They have sold their last three captains to other teams why aren't we allowed to sell a player who isn't playing for us??

Pellegrini atleast made sense. Wenger's complaint was idiotic

this is so stupid... what did he think he would say when asked if he is happy to go to united? I hope he wouldn't ask Hazard if he's happy to leave when Real Madrid comes nocking... this is a load of BS, transfers don't happen this way, what about the club's interest (footballing wise)... and, why didn't he ask Ba if he's happy to leave when Arsenal inquired? ... the reason for juan being sold is somewhat clear, but why to Man Utd. ? why why why? so that he can help them beat Man city and Le Arse? this would be so short sited.. if this can be considered as a viable reason, one could also say 'mata will help man utd in their champions league campaign indirectly by lifting some weight off Rooney and Januzhai in domestic competition'. In fact this is a more plausible case... I'm just so pissed off thinking he might have a soft spot for united for what ever reason :rant: ... I really hate your ass right now, Jose :P ....hope you'll make this work, some how

this is so stupid... what did he think he would say when asked if he is happy to go to united? I hope he wouldn't ask Hazard if he's happy to leave when Real Madrid comes nocking... this is a load of BS, transfers don't happen this way, what about the club's interest (footballing wise)... and, why didn't he ask Ba if he's happy to leave when Arsenal inquired? ... the reason for juan being sold is somewhat clear, but why to Man Utd. ? why why why? so that he can help them beat Man city and Le Arse? this would be so short sited.. if this can be considered as a viable reason, one could also say 'mata will help man utd in their champions league campaign indirectly by lifting some weight off Rooney and Januzhai in domestic competition'. In fact this is a more plausible case... I'm just so pissed off thinking he might have a soft spot for united for what ever reason :rant: ... I really hate your ass right now, Jose :P ....hope you'll make this work, some how

I think Chelsea and José were ok with letting him go, José just needed some cover when we play a lot of games so he let Mata decide if he goes or not. We did not need Mata, however we need Hazard.

I also think José knew that Arsenal would be a more likely contenter for the title than Man U so he did not let Ba go, but Man U are really fucked (compared to their standards) so he thinks letting Mata go there won't change a lot for them (almost every pundit agrees aswell). Man U aren't even a rival now, we played them 2 times already and their title hopes are gone.

I think Chelsea and José were ok with letting him go, José just needed some cover when we play a lot of games so he let Mata decide if he goes or not. We did not need Mata, however we need Hazard.

I also think José knew that Arsenal would be a more likely contenter for the title than Man U so he did not let Ba go, but Man U are really fucked (compared to their standards) so he thinks letting Mata go there won't change a lot for them (almost every pundit agrees aswell). Man U aren't even a rival now, we played them 2 times already and their title hopes are gone.

but what about the future, next season and beyond? ,remember arsenal were also shit until they signed Ozil... I recall visiting redcafe back in 2012, right after we sacked AVB and we were in more or less similar situation as them now, all the mancs were wishing us all the worst saying how we will lose a lot of money playing in the EL and how no big player will ever come to us and roman will eventually leave us :rant: ... I will never forget those days as they were so dark for a blue... now they are in the same condition and what do we do? we fucking sell them one of the best players in the league ... believe me man, no sane, decent and logical blue will say this is a good deal for CFC

but what about the future, next season and beyond? ,remember arsenal were also shit until they signed Ozil... I recall visiting redcafe back in 2012, right after we sacked AVB and we were in more or less similar situation as them now, all the mancs were wishing us all the worst saying how we will lose a lot of money playing in the EL and how no big player will ever come to us and roman will eventually leave us :rant: ... I will never forget those days as they were so dark for a blue... now they are in the same condition and what do we do? we fucking sell them one of the best players in the league ... believe me man, no sane, decent and logical blue will say this is a good deal for CFC

I don't like selling Mata to United one bit, but I can see how it has to happen. Do you want an unhappy player in the squad? It has an effect on all the others.

You must realize that our situation back then and United's situation is not comparable. United have a bad manager and a bad staff with him as well. I'm sure that they won't win the CL like we did in that season.

Let's let the fans of United say things like this to us, be the better man. I'm sure it's not hard to be a better man than a United fan anyway lol.

:rant::rant::rant:

He admitted to lying with the exact same last transfer window.... and he should lie about it, why let anyone know you're desperate for their players or promise fans anything when you can't be sure it will happen.

I don't like selling Mata to United one bit, but I can see how it has to happen. Do you want an unhappy player in the squad? It has an effect on all the others.

You must realize that our situation back then and United's situation is not comparable. United have a bad manager and a bad staff with him as well. I'm sure that they won't win the CL like we did in that season.

Let's let the fans of United say things like this to us, be the better man. I'm sure it's not hard to be a better man than a United fan anyway lol.

its clearly not about that :) ...... everybody knows that emotion of a player or a fan is the least factor to be considered in transfers, after all these are high profile business deals involving millions of dollars... but footballing reasons should be the top of the list... helping man utd doesn't make any sense in that regard... chelsea could afford loosing a bit and sell him abroad, and had the situation was reversed man utd would clearly have done that... honestly try to answer this, would any of the big clubs sell a top player with 3 years left on his contract to another top epl club? also, doesn't it bother you that jose deals with man utd. way smoother than he does with the other clubs, say Arsenal?

Seeing Mata in a United shirt will be sickening, but to turn against Mourinho is beyond ridiculous.

tumblr_ld62j6Dj1D1qcnhhzo1_500.gif

5aD5SvkB5qxtkxyHjcpmlOiE9gMuyP2GfWb1AFKh

S3.jpg

Well it's mostly Gilvorak and Lionsden that have an agenda against Mourinho.

I mean it's okay to question one or two things and be sad/confuse/angry about the whole Mata situation.

But these two guys been at it since the first day he got here.