The Mourinho Thread

Sounds as if Mourinho doesn't rate Lukaku...

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/chelsea-transfer-news-edinson-cavani-3060488#.UuRBGLQRXIU

Mourinho admits he does want to sign a top-class striker within the next year.

He said: “It is something we have to do in the next transfer windows. Of all our three strikers, no one is the future for the next ten years like we have in other positions.

“Demba Ba is 28, Samuel Eto’o is 32, Torres is 29, so not one of them is the player for ten years, like Eden Hazard or Willian [will]. Normally one of these three strikers will be replaced with somebody who can be here long-term. So when we do sign a striker, we will do the right thing. But the right time is not now, for sure.”

Well at the moment Lukaku is still not ready to be main striker.

His first touch is still awful.

He can come back and work himself out, or continue to develop on loan. This loan at Everton was really good, regardless of what people said that he should be with us.

UNLESS the Glazers are complete idiots

Actually, they are. Let's not forget a large proportion of the MU fans hate them because of their financial handling of the club and unwillingness to invest. It will be interesting to see how they will deal with it.

Actually, they are. Let's not forget a large proportion of the MU fans hate them because of their financial handling of the club and unwillingness to invest. It will be interesting to see how they will deal with it.

They are far from idiots ,,, They bought the club with the Clubs own money ,,,have taken out money on a regular basis ,, BUT the clubs value has STILL increased.

Bloodsuckers YES Idiots NO ,,,,and they are cunning enough to protect their golden goose..

If only we had met Cavani's release clause in the summer - £55m I believe! I don't think that's too overpriced for a world class 26-year-old who plays in a position we need strengthening and is about to hit his peak. Plus he has a great work ethic so would work well in the high pressing system! I highly doubt PSG would be willing to sell him though. There really don't seem to be many top strikers out there at all now, apart from Costa who has had quite a dip in form recently.

That Casillas material is pretty useless now considering Ancelotti has done exactly the same thing.
It is hilarious watching journos and Jose haters back track on the Casillas-Lopez saga.

I'm the opposite of a "Jose hater", mate.

I'm the opposite of a "Jose hater", mate.

I wasn't refering to you , you just mentioned the Casillas saga and i was just pointing out that i find it hilarious people are backtracking now Ancelotti has also chosen Lopez.

I still have full faith in Mourinho. Mata wanted to go to Man united, in my eyes he is no more. No love or loyalty to the club.

comments like this make me so pissed!

You want him to put his loyalty to some british club before his own career? members of the board do what best for their careers and players do whats best for their's.

As much as I respect Mourinho, no one is infallible and I believe Jose has made two big mistakes so far.

1. Marginalizing our two times player of the year and thus forcing him to our biggest rivals.

2. Marginalising De Bruyne and selling such a great talent. He has the potential to be one best footballers in Germany and will shine in the world cup.