The Mourinho Thread

You don't want Rooney but you want an even bigger cunt? Well...

What exactly makes Chicharito a ***t?? (such a horrid word)

Has he slept with many OAP's recently?

Has he not accepted (unlike Mata) being on the bench all the time, and when he comes on he scores loads. He does not throw tantrums. He's spent a long time on the bench, not hardly half a season. Yes I would rather have him.

No he doesn't.

Because he is contradicting himself.

When ba was about to leave he blocked it because it will strengthen the rival. This Jose had control.

Mourinho didn't know what to expect from Arsenal + Ozil back then. It's obvious he wanted to be cautions and avoid giving them Ba.

On the other hand, Manchester United is in the middle of a massive crisis, with a manager that seems to have no clue about what the fuck he's doing, they are 100% out of the title race AND they won't be facing us again this season.

So I'll ask you these two questions:

- If Manchester United was still a threat to us this season, would they still be getting Mata?

- If Arsenal was in 7th place now after having already played us twice, and if Torres wasn't injured, would we still refuse to give them Ba?

If you think the answer to both of those questions is "No", then NO, Jose is NOT contradicting himself. So please just shut up.

Also, you're just making shit up. Mourinho never said he didn't want to strengthen Arsenal.

" I did not accept Arsenal's offer for Demba Ba because they would have been title contenders " is VERY different from saying "I did not accept Arsenal's offer for Demba Ba because I didn't want to make them stronger".

Dude, why are people still having a hard time to process what's happened here? Let's do a recap.

Mata behaves in a 'frustrated' way at Southampton. Mourinho is asked about it and he's clear 'my door is open if he wants to leave'.

Mata doesn't feature again even for one minute, even against a Championship side.

Mata figured out one of two things: 'I messed it up with my 'frustration', I better leave' OR 'I don't think I can fight my way back into the team, I better leave'.

United makes the bid Mata has been waiting all along (not exactly from ManUtd, but a big club, in order to have enough minutes and play the WC)

The bid is something Chelsea agrees with.

Mourinho said his door was open, so he asked Mata if he really wanted to leave.

Mata said he really wanted to leave.

Mourinho didn't see this as someone offering 80m for Hazard (because even if they did he wouldn't release him, that's the difference between Hazard and Mata for Mourinho and why at the end of the day it's a Mourinho decision or at least agreement)

Mata leaves, end of story.

I still read the same old shit on Mata's thread about how Mourinho marginalized Mata. Mata didn't fit Mourinho's system - which has been proving to be effective. I don't give a fuck (pardon my French) where Mata played. He simply didn't fit! He isn't strong enough, direct enough, fast enough hard worker (work-rate) enough. He exposes those deficiencies in the middle more than in the wing.

If we're going to say Mourinho didn't play Mata where he should, let's also say Mata didn't give enough to make it work in the wing. If we're going to say Mourinho didn't give Mata enough chances, let's also say Mata didn't capitalize his chances.

My point is this situation is no one's fault. It's not Mourinho's or Mata's faults that he didn't fit the system. It's just unfortunate because the system is proving itself more valuable than the last 2 years POTY. It's not Mourinho's fault his choices limited Mata as much as it isn't Mata's fault his weaknesses limited Mourinho's choices. It's just a bad fit. End of story.

On a side note, I'm still not convinced Mata will work on ManUtd... I think he may have some trouble fitting their style (based on wings) and if he struggles he may face the bench again because ManUtd can't afford play a struggling player (same way we couldn't, but for different reasons). I hope I'm not wrong, because although I wish Mata the best, I wish ManUtd the worst.

Well said Babz, I totally agree. :)

I don't bloody get Arsene's problem, is he not the same manger to sell their Captain, their best asset to Utd??

They sold few other good players to City?? They have sold their last three captains to other teams why aren't we allowed to sell a player who isn't playing for us??

Jose Mourinho: "We did two deals, Juan and Kevin De Bruyne and put ourselves in a very good position in relation to FFP." #CFC (Telegraph)

Mourinho: "We cannot sell for £50 million and buy for £48 million. We have to sell for £20 million and buy for £5 million" #CFC (Telegraph)

"I’m not an expert in the economical area, merchandising and commercial area. I’m only an expert in football and when I win!" #CFC

"We are prioritising the evolution of the team, the future of the team" #CFC

"So at least two academy players. It’s the way we’re going to do it now, opening the door to them." #CFC (Telegraph)

Exciting times, finally the academy players are going to get a chance.

Jose Mourinho: "We did two deals, Juan and Kevin De Bruyne and put ourselves in a very good position in relation to FFP." #CFC (Telegraph)

Mourinho: "We cannot sell for £50 million and buy for £48 million. We have to sell for £20 million and buy for £5 million" #CFC (Telegraph)

"I’m not an expert in the economical area, merchandising and commercial area. I’m only an expert in football and when I win!" #CFC

"We are prioritising the evolution of the team, the future of the team" #CFC

"So at least two academy players. It’s the way we’re going to do it now, opening the door to them." #CFC (Telegraph)

Exciting times, finally the academy players are going to get a chance.

lol, never believe a thing Jose says. academy player talk and the /FFP crap are all a way to lessen the backlash of lossing Mata. But Jose is our 2nd biggest asset and we gotta live with selling Mata