The Mourinho Thread

Standard tactics from Jose, remember the CL presser when the hacks wanted to discuss something other than the game and he says to them "why does no one ask me what my team is?" One of them then does and Jose says "it's too late now" laughs and buggers off out of the interview.

Do as you would be done by, the press conferences are to discuss the game, not anything else 'controversial' a hack can make up or try to exaggerate.

If I were KDB I'd shape up. Jose was right, he was poor at Swindon. And I'd trust Jose's judgement as regards training.

what I liked best was the look on Lampards face ..Scratched his head thinking "DAFUK do I say and do now"

Of course the media are going over the top they wanted Jose but now he is here and calling them all on their shit they are making up all this nonsense it's pathetic. I take no notice of them. I thought Jose was brilliant, he is dead right talk about who IS on not who isn't. I loved how he just got up and left too right if they are wasting your time just leave but Franks face when he does it's like "... Thanks Jose, leave me with them.. Awkward..."

But classic Jose **** the press

Strange SAF got annoyed and banned pressmen ..refused even to give interviews with BBC for over 3 years I think ,,,Outcome press rarely criticised him.

That's because the maggots are afraid of Fergie...Mourinho always tries to keep civil in front of the press, so when he does it they start sharpening their knives

ITS AN OUTRAGE, THE WORLD IS GONNA END!!!!!! JOSE WALKED OUT OF HIS PRESSER THE WORLD IS TEMPTED TO EAT ITSELF AHHWTIATWBHTASTIASS RUNNNNNNNNN

Thats what the media are making it out to be like, well not really, I just thought I'd do that. What a twat I am.

Anyway the media are tools, always will be, ask Jose questions about Mata (like usual :Goober:) or about the team, simple.