The Mourinho Thread

08/09 1

09/10 3

10/11 1

11/12 1

12/13 9

So apart from last season we haven't picked up more than 3 points from Goodison, Old Trafford and White Hart Lane since Jose was here last. When we start dropping silly points then we can start worrying, but there is absolutely nothing to be overally concerned about right now.

well said.

I had a chelsea dvd watch last night, just the last few season reviews, and although I obviously saw it at the time, just seeing the merry go round of managers, i dont know how we won anything, lol. It has been tough.

We wanted Jose back, he is back, so everyone else stop F****** moaning.

well said.

I had a chelsea dvd watch last night, just the last few season reviews, and although I obviously saw it at the time, just seeing the merry go round of managers, i dont know how we won anything, lol. It has been tough.

We wanted Jose back, he is back, so everyone else stop F****** moaning.

We had stability in every other sense at the club, which is what helped us hugely (even with the assistant's we have only had 3 'club' assistant's in the Roman era, 4 if you count Emenalo's interim spell there).

But your right after suffering with the Scolari especially, it baffles me how people are already questioning if Jose is the right man.

We had stability in every other sense at the club, which is what helped us hugely (even with the assistant's we have only had 3 'club' assistant's in the Roman era, 4 if you count Emenalo's interim spell there).

But your right after suffering with the Scolari especially, it baffles me how people are already questioning if Jose is the right man.

Some of this clubs supporters love rash and off the cuff remarks, they think 'sack' after one loss and actually believe the press when they write 'Jose storms out' instead of allowing the truth to dictate.

It's what football and some football fans have become......It's quite embarrassing.

It's funny cause he blames Mourinho for the problem while at United he blames the player.

WTF is that all about?

Double standard me thinks.

Not worth paying attention.

I much rather analyse this article from that site:

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/blogs/pitchside-europe/lukaku-loan-highlights-deep-flaws-chelsea-youth-policy-114259401.html

I actually stopped reading in the first line when he said Moyes received unfair criticism :lol:

I'm sure the rest is even less worth. Those people are crazy :lol:

What makes me laugh is that if Kevin was first choice and that we didn't play better than we did, they would praised Mourinho for making Kevin his special player :ph34r:

Me, I'm just not a great fan of Mourinho, the way his teams usually play. I don't agree on everything Mourinho does ,eventhough I understand his way of thinking ( Remember the topic on death row with Barbara ;) ).

Chelsea is a special club, in what way ?

Roman Abramovich.

He came and changed Chelsea and English Football, we are the very first clubs to win because an unknown owner took the club when financially was not at his best, he came and brought quality all over the place, in terms of players, managers, facilities ect...We won many titles because of his money, and because he was smart enough to put the right persons in the right place, José is the perfect example.Chelsea is considered as a special club, many hate us because of Roman, and many loves us (beside the CFC supporter before RA who already loved the club) because of what Chelsea became, a strong club that wins trophies every season like United and Barcelona.So Chelsea is a special club with a very special manager (Dont need to explain in what Mou is special, check what he won, how he deals with ppl, you'll know).

Roman Abramovich.

He came and changed Chelsea and English Football, we are the very first clubs to win because an unknown owner took the club when financially was not at his best, he came and brought quality all over the place, in terms of players, managers, facilities ect...We won many titles because of his money, and because he was smart enough to put the right persons in the right place, José is the perfect example.Chelsea is considered as a special club, many hate us because of Roman, and many loves us (beside the CFC supporter before RA who already loved the club) because of what Chelsea became, a strong club that wins trophies every season like United and Barcelona.So Chelsea is a special club with a very special manager (Dont need to explain in what Mou is special, check what he won, how he deals with ppl, you'll know).

I agree with Roman´s ways to remodel UK football for the better. He came, he bought, he saved the club & the rest is history.

Something named special might be interpreted in several ways. Therefore, I asked about it.