The Mourinho Thread

BVbHsfdCYAA7fJw.jpg

Before he walked out, #Mourinho confirmed that he was not happy with De Bruyne's performances against Swindon Town and in training. #CFC

All part of the Mourinho show - media delighted to have him back in England

Mourinho walks out of press conference: "I don't like this tendency that you only ask about the players not selected"

I just wonder out of curiosity how many people are really happy with Jose´s job, so far.

To me, he has done some peculiar decisions, recently.

Lukaku, KDB, Van Ginkel. Moses to name a few.

I am. A lot of our players were probably bought with Pep in mind, how many are Mourinho buys? I don't even think he really wanted Schurrle or Willian.

Van Ginkel is injured, he was pretty poor when I saw him play.

He's trying to work with what he currently has, some just probably don't suit his style right now

I am. A lot of our players were probably bought with Pep in mind, how many are Mourinho buys? I don't even think he really wanted Schurrle or Willian.

Van Ginkel is injured, he was pretty poor when I saw him play.

He's trying to work with what he currently has, some just probably don't suit his style right now

I agree VG was injured recently, but needlessly bought, I feel.

How do you know, players were bought to suit Pepe ?

I see, you want KDB to work harder ?

And what exactly Mata has done, then ?

Pep wasn't going to come here.... Also, Pep does tiki taka, who excels in tiki taka on chelsea???

Maybe Oscar, maybe willian, def not RAMBO.

Pep requires his players to press like animals....

Who does that on Chelsea...

Maybe Oscar, maybe Rambo, sometimes Torres....

Mourinho or any other coach was always going to have a problem with player selections. When you have 6 current ams and like 3-4 on loan, I blame the board for going FIFA on buying young players...

Well regardless of Pep they still weren't Jose players. We have been buying players for years without any real future plans, that's what happens when you change manager every season, so now he is stuck with a lot of players and has to work with what he has.

Mata has worked a lot harder out of possession which Mourinho pretty much said he was not doing. I don't know what he wants out of KDB but I am sure it's something he can work on and improve.

Personally I don't see Lukaku coming back long term, same goes for most of our players on loan apart from Courtois

We shall see...

"This is fantastic because no one asks me about [Juan] Mata," he replied. "You have spoken about Mata for three weeks. Now you're asking about Kevin.

"You are impressed in the players who are not playing. He was not selected. It was my decision. Only 11 can play and I tried to decide, by what they do on the pitch when they play and in training …

"This fellow knows me for nine years and that I make mistakes, but I try to be honest all the time. I was honest with Juan because of what he's done in training and what he's done in the game he played, and so he plays. With Kevin I didn't like the match he played against Swindon, and I didn't like the way he was training. But you only ask about the guys who were not selected. Thank you."

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2013/sep/30/jose-mourinho-storms-out-press-conference-chelsea?CMP=twt_gu

someone seems to be in a bad mood...

I know it must be irritating for him to feel like he's questioned about his team selection when the likes of Moyes isn't, when Chelsea loses two matches is a crisis, but ManUtd is 12th and City loses to Aston Villa without their two main players and the press is mum

Still I expected him to have a thicker skin about it... it's too early for him to already be this irritated. Press won't give him a break.

someone seems to be in a bad mood...

I know it must be irritating for him to feel like he's questioned about his team selection when the likes of Moyes isn't, when Chelsea loses two matches is a crisis, but ManUtd is 12th and City loses to Aston Villa without their two main players and the press is mum

Still I expected him to have a thicker skin about it... it's too early for him to already be this irritated. Press won't give him a break.

The media won´t give Jose a break ? Do you think he deserves one after all his arrogance ?

The media won´t give Jose a break ? Do you think he deserves one after all his arrogance ?

no, I meant they won't. Deserving or not was never in question.

They won't give him a break because he's José Mourinho. End of story. He should be used to it.

I wasn't even defending him, dude, quite the opposite. You're just so obsessed about hissing on him that you don't even try to understand what people are saying anymore.

Ferguson scolded press men all the time mou is human too, the media seek to destroy and mou did the right thing the other option would have been to ignore poisonous questions. He is protecting his players especially young ones like kdb who may mis-interprete what he says to the press when the media twists things up as usual as with mata and luiz.

They won't give him a break because he's José Mourinho. End of story. He should be used to it.

I wasn't even defending him, dude, quite the opposite. You're just so obsessed about hissing on him that you don't even try to understand what people are saying anymore.

I do feel like this Bushman is a troll.

Tries to be in every conversation, trying to start some type of argument and trying to be funny.

Not a cool dude!

Let me correct you a bit here.

I do not hiss at him. I only post what I see, read about him for years. Jose to me, is not very pleasant person to deal with.

Was he correct to walk today ? I am not sure. I agree, the reporters are asking stupid questions. Despite of it, Jose should behave much better in my view.