The Mourinho Thread

Yep, you may be onto something here.

Let's get rid of JM and get Enzo Scifo in to manage us. We can have Jean Claude Van Damme in to be the fitness trainer, Eddy Merckx can drive the team bus, green energy of course - he can peddle the damn thing!

Herge can write the programme notes, and while we're at it' let's get rid of that silly old lion mascot Stamford and get Tintin in to do the job. Our theme tunes like 'Blue is the Colour' and 'Blue Day' can be binned off and we can have Plastic Bertrands 'Ce plane pour moi' in it's place, he'll kick the shit out of Suggs anyday.

The players can eat moules-frites, waffles & Belgian chocolate, sod all that healthy pasta and chicken stuff.

And finally...........................................that silly old statue of that Peter Osgood fella can be melted down and we'll have that little boy pissing himself put up instead!!

May I point out ? That little pissing boy is their national treasure, I believe.

Let's get rid of JM and get Enzo Scifo in to manage us. We can have Jean Claude Van Damme in to be the fitness trainer, Eddy Merckx can drive the team bus, green energy of course - he can peddle the damn thing!

Herge can write the programme notes, and while we're at it' let's get rid of that silly old lion mascot Stamford and get Tintin in to do the job. Our theme tunes like 'Blue is the Colour' and 'Blue Day' can be binned off and we can have Plastic Bertrands 'Ce plane pour moi' in it's place, he'll kick the shit out of Suggs anyday.

The players can eat moules-frites, waffles & Belgian chocolate, sod all that healthy pasta and chicken stuff.

And finally...........................................that silly old statue of that Peter Osgood fella can be melted down and we'll have that little boy pissing himself put up instead!!

laughing about that for one entire minute and I just can't stop. thanks for that, mate

I 'm just so glad we have a brilliant manager.. Can you imagine Chelsea having an average Manager? We would have to watch KDB en Lukaku every week...

Sigh .... Jihad on belgians on here ...

We can have Jean Claude Van Damme in to be the fitness trainer, Eddy Merckx can drive the team bus, green energy of course - he can peddle the damn thing!

I don't see how this post relates to the Mourinho thread.

:) And we could call them the red devils..

I was really happy when Mourinho came back. I tought he was an excellent choice.

he could combine two important tasks:

1. Winning matches and trophies

=> too soon to tell

2. making our young diamonds better

=> For what I've seen so far, Hazard has stopped giving assists and replaced them by tackles, KDB has been sent back to school and Romelu has been expelled.

I'm not saying that Mourinho is a crappy manager all of the sudden, but SO FAR , an average manager would have done a better job.

I hope he can turn things around..

:) And we could call them the red devils..

I was really happy when Mourinho came back. I tought he was an excellent choice.

he could combine two important tasks:

1. Winning matches and trophies

=> too soon to tell

2. making our young diamonds better

=> For what I've seen so far, Hazard has stopped giving assists and replaced them by tackles, KDB has been sent back to school and Romelu has been expelled.

I'm not saying that Mourinho is a crappy manager all of the sudden, but SO FAR , an average manager would have done a better job.

I hope he can turn things around..

In response:

1. Time will tell, he's done enough to earn my trust

2. Hazard, in my opinion, is in a poor run of form. He had a hamstring tear at the end of last season and hasn't looked fit since. I hope it turns for him soon

3. KDB looks extremely promising, he started the first game of the season and fully contributed to one of the two best performances of the season thus far, however his performances since have looked to lack application and effort - just my opinion of course. If he wants to make himself a better player and win titles and if I were lucky enough to be in his position I'd listen to Jose and give it a go.

He's not a crappy manager and I trust him implicitly, I'd never doubt the effectiveness of him or the majority of his methods.

Jose has done it again, we have a difficult away trip which has effectively become a must win after the Basle game, normally the spot light would be on that and even more so with the group stage exit last season.

Jose has sold the media a dummy story yet again.

Some of us might have reservation about certain deals over the summer, loans of players, line-ups, Jose´s behavior..etc.

Am I not the " real fan, " because of it ?

Every so called fan might see Jose as infallible, but I do not.

I questioned his dealings, that´s all. Am I not entitled to do it ? I believe, I am.

you called him clueless amongst other insults/// so what could we call you ????

The reporters are there to ask questions, any question regardless of Jose´s liking. He either answers it or walks out as yesterday.

Can Chelsea, the club really afford to have such a behavior with the public ?

Yes they can, its José Mourinho and we are a special club.

It's just funny how before the season started the media were licking Jose's asshole and picking Chelsea to walk the league and whatnot. Now, after only a few matches, the Arsene Wenger love in is in full effect because Arsenal have swept away a handful of relegation candidates. Jose is now being slated in all the papers for "storming out" of a press conference, Chelsea are "struggling massively," and "they've gotta be missing Rafa now!"

Just having a look at our next 10 league fixtures, we have only 1 difficult opponent in City. I could realistically see us getting 27/30 points if Jose has us clicking. Then the media will be sucking up to him once more.

Edit- Our next 10 league fixtures:

Norwich

Cardiff

Manchester City

Newcastle

West Brom

West Ham

Southampton

Sunderland

Stoke

Palace

We should be winning just about all of those.

Yeah, only Manchester City and Southampton can cause lots of problems.

It means that in December and January we will have many difficult games.

08/09 1

09/10 3

10/11 1

11/12 1

12/13 9

So apart from last season we haven't picked up more than 3 points from Goodison, Old Trafford and White Hart Lane since Jose was here last. When we start dropping silly points then we can start worrying, but there is absolutely nothing to be overally concerned about right now.