The Mourinho Thread

The reporters are there to ask questions, any question regardless of Jose´s liking. He either answers it or walks out as yesterday.

Can Chelsea, the club really afford to have such a behavior with the public ?

Yes because proper fans know that these reporters are bottom-feeding scum looking for a story where there isn't one.

Jose did the right thing. He knows these cunts need him far more than he needs them.

Yes because proper fans know that these reporters are bottom-feeding scum looking for a story where there isn't one.

Jose did the right thing. He knows these cunts need him far more than he needs them.

Are you one of the proper fans, since you wanted to sell Mata ?

Are you one of the proper fans, since you wanted to sell Mata ?

Which specific post are you speaking about? You keep on mentioning this but seem to have trouble going into specifics. Tell you what, how about you find the post that is confusing you so much and ask me about it in PM rather than embarrassing yourself in other threads.

Seems as though people are cottoning on to you as well. :D

Which specific post are you speaking about? You keep on mentioning this but seem to have trouble going into specifics. Tell you what, how about you find the post that is confusing you so much and ask me about it in PM rather than embarrassing yourself in other threads.

Seems as though people are cottoning on to you as well. :D

It seems much more appropriate if I were to avoid you completely. It has been a slice.

A stance ? Like what, please do not ask me these questions ?

No, that won't stop them. They'll only ask it in another way.

Walking out means the press will soon have a situation where jose won't attend press conferences because of poor questions. I'm sure they want to sell papers of jose's press conference so they'll be forced to ask about people in the team, instead of people outside the team.

Now that's a better way to make them stop or else it'll be a merry go round like moyes on rooney during the summer

Walking out means the press will soon have a situation where jose won't attend press conferences because of poor questions. I'm sure they want to sell papers of jose's press conference so they'll be forced to ask about people in the team, instead of people outside the team.

Now that's a better way to make them stop or else it'll be a merry go round like moyes on rooney during the summer

Exactly. Mourinho sells newspapers but the press don't sell Chelsea tickets. They don't make people tune in.

Those cunts can bring it on and he'll just walk out again and again, and it'll be another case of us against them. He embarrassed a so-called 'expert' in Jamie Redknapp in 5 minutes (although a trained monkey could probably do the same) so why he has to explain every decision to some plebs from the print media is quite beyond me.

The fact is he was very honest in his answer yet they kept on going. Fuck them.

Well, it remains to be seen. I am almost certain, it won´t stop the press from asking stupid questions.

Jose might walk out, but many reporters will ask him...just to drill him a bit.

Exactly. Mourinho sells newspapers but the press don't sell Chelsea tickets. They don't make people tune in.

Those cunts can bring it on and he'll just walk out again and again, and it'll be another case of us against them. He embarrassed a so-called 'expert' in Jamie Redknapp in 5 minutes (although a trained monkey could probably do the same) so why he has to explain every decision to some plebs from the print media is quite beyond me.

The fact is he was very honest in his answer yet they kept on going. Fuck them.

Don't mind them. They just have an agenda on chelsea.

When fegurson benched kagawa(a german league player of the season) even far more than KDB, no one complained.

Fegurson has even banned some reporters from questioning him. Where was bushman and the press when that happened??

They just hate mourinho because he is so good and not in their favorite team.

I thought he was paid to train a team and to reach the owner's goals... didn't know he was paid to answer questions to press

my bad

Exactly! Managers never go into detail about their every decision because that is what they are hired to do: make those decisions. I said this before: we are very lucky, as fans, that Jose has been so open to the media about every single thing from transfers to selection and tactics; no other manager in the world would have taken so much time to explian all this to us and the media. Bu the interfering of the press in his every single choice he makes has gotten beyond ridiculous! I mean united are in 12th and Moyes keeps playing grandpa Giggs over someone like Kagawa yet we are the ones in "crisis" and Jose gets slatted for dropping KDB for last season's PFA player of the year nominee, Barzil's number ten and arguably the highest rated young prospect in the world that was being chased by every single big club last summer!

Don't mind them. They just have an agenda on chelsea.

When fegurson benched kagawa(a german league player of the season) even far more than KDB, no one complained.

Fegurson has even banned some reporters from questioning him. Where was bushman and the press when that happened??

They just hate mourinho because he is so good and not in their favorite team.

Where was I ? Watching it, I have you know. Was he correct, then ?

Red nosed was the God in UK. While Jose is not.

I 'm just so glad we have a brilliant manager.. Can you imagine Chelsea having an average Manager? We would have to watch KDB en Lukaku every week...

and possibly being in mid table ....still I supported them when we were near the bottom of the second division ,,,and we still backed our team 100%

I 'm just so glad we have a brilliant manager.. Can you imagine Chelsea having an average Manager? We would have to watch KDB en Lukaku every week...

What you mean like AVB and RDM who started Lukaku every match when fit and played KDB instead of sticking to Malouda (AVB) and signing Marin (RDM)? :halo:

It's just funny how before the season started the media were licking Jose's asshole and picking Chelsea to walk the league and whatnot. Now, after only a few matches, the Arsene Wenger love in is in full effect because Arsenal have swept away a handful of relegation candidates. Jose is now being slated in all the papers for "storming out" of a press conference, Chelsea are "struggling massively," and "they've gotta be missing Rafa now!"

Just having a look at our next 10 league fixtures, we have only 1 difficult opponent in City. I could realistically see us getting 27/30 points if Jose has us clicking. Then the media will be sucking up to him once more.

Edit- Our next 10 league fixtures:

Norwich

Cardiff

Manchester City

Newcastle

West Brom

West Ham

Southampton

Sunderland

Stoke

Palace

We should be winning just about all of those.

Some of us might have reservation about certain deals over the summer, loans of players, line-ups, Jose´s behavior..etc.

Am I not the " real fan, " because of it ?

Every so called fan might see Jose as infallible, but I do not.

I questioned his dealings, that´s all. Am I not entitled to do it ? I believe, I am.

Jose has done it again, we have a difficult away trip which has effectively become a must win after the Basle game, normally the spot light would be on that and even more so with the group stage exit last season.

Jose has sold the media a dummy story yet again.

Jose has done it again, we have a difficult away trip which has effectively become a must win after the Basle game, normally the spot light would be on that and even more so with the group stage exit last season.

Jose has sold the media a dummy story yet again.

Was that before he walked out ?

I believe, Chelsea must win tonight. In Jose we trust ?