The Mourinho Thread

Let me correct you a bit here.

I do not hiss at him. I only post what I see, read about him for years. Jose to me, is not very pleasant person to deal with.

Was he correct to walk today ? I am not sure. I agree, the reporters are asking stupid questions. Despite of it, Jose should behave much better in my view.

To be honest though, if this was Jose of the previous Chelsea, he would have started talking about eggs, chickens , domesticated animals and humiliated the journalist really badly. If he reacts harshly, media will twist it. The next thing you know KDB picks up a newspaper, reads that Jose is leading a revolution against him, and his morale drops deep. If he criticizes the media, he will be labeled immature, something he doesn't want, after what he said in his first press conference.

We aren't United , we won't be favored in any way. If I was in Jose's place, I would have walked away without explaining. They've been battering him with questions about Mata and when it's finally confirmed that he will be playing, they switch the subject to another player that is not being selected. It's like they are launching some kind off propaganda based attack on the club. He's protected one of his players yet again. Papers are more likely to focus on Jose rather than Kevin who's left off back in London. He likes the spot light, but in this case , there is some kind of good out of it !

To be honest though, if this was Jose of the previous Chelsea, he would have started talking about eggs, chickens , domesticated animals and humiliated the journalist really badly. If he reacts harshly, media will twist it. The next thing you know KDB picks up a newspaper, reads that Jose is leading a revolution against him, and his morale drops deep. If he criticizes the media, he will be labeled immature, something he doesn't want, after what he said in his first press conference.

We aren't United , we won't be favored in any way. If I was in Jose's place, I would have walked away without explaining. They've been battering him with questions about Mata and when it's finally confirmed that he will be playing, they switch the subject to another player that is not being selected. It's like they are launching some kind off propaganda based attack on the club. He's protected one of his players yet again. Papers are more likely to focus on Jose rather than Kevin who's left off back in London. He likes the spot light, but in this case , there is some kind of good out of it !

I do not doubt jose is not the most popular person in UK. Him being a Portuguese dealing with an English press....etc.

However, he also must realize his dealings with them is not very friendly. Jose is, was & will be an abrupt man.

Sometimes, I wonder whether his language barrier has something to do with it.

For me, to see him snubbing the media is " funny " I laugh at it.

When I look at it from their point of view, people like to read any controversial story & who is better at it, than Jose ?

I do not doubt jose is not the most popular person in UK. Him being a Portuguese dealing with an English press....etc.

However, he also must realize his dealings with them is not very friendly. Jose is, was & will be an abrupt man.

Sometimes, I wonder whether his language barrier has something to do with it.

For me, to see him snubbing the media is " funny " I laugh at it.

When I look at it from their point of view, people like to read any controversial story & who is better at it, than Jose ?

True he isn't friendly, but I think many would say that the media are always provoking him. Never have I seen him be rude or insulting without reason.

I do feel like this Bushman is a troll.

Tries to be in every conversation, trying to start some type of argument and trying to be funny.

Not a cool dude!

Put him on ignore, im sure he is ok in real life but he is annoying as hell on here.

Although having said that his posts get quoted more than any, so it's renders that system irrelevant.

Media would've twisted whatever he had said if it adds more drama to their stories

it's not only media. in the match thread people were questioning why Mou singled out Kev when actually he only answered the question.

He answers he's in the wrong, he doesn't answer he's in the wrong, he jokes about it his words may be twisted. I understand why he was annoyed, I still don't think he should have left, but welll at the end of the day it isn't even important...

Oh yeh forgot about that.Guess it was pointless after a while as weren't backing down.Jose new back to British press so no doubt press and cristise why they can.Can understand why he walked out.Shouldn't have to explain every single decision he makes to them

What exactly is his problem?

Is it forbidden to ask why a certain player isnt in the squad? Ofcourse its more interesting to know why a player is not selected then to those that are selected

Problem is they asked about Mata for weeks, everyone in football questioned Jose. Now they are doing the same with KDB. Why should Jose have to justify every decision he makes, every week. Id be annoyed aswell.